I caught james

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

I caught james

Post by leeroi green »

1st of all fuck AO3

you musta smoked 8 o-z's of peyote saying youd k-o me you aint no g/
my cannons handheld the flash make your whole camp-bail like na-o-mi/

undoubtably you challenged me in belief youd knock me out with ease surmount prestige and blow up/
but how when we and all around can see 2 outta 3 of your bars dont even hold up

dudes dunce and those few fucks stand better chance joining ku klux wrappin with scott sheets/
than have had to have fought me i'll advance an assault n beat your eyes swollen shut so you can actually nazi/

ill this ho is not i'll put a hole in scott like this O in scOtt just by blowing snott/
folks forgot so i hope this provokes a thought, if anyone is gonna steal the show its scott/

i'm beyond games and i hate shaking a peons faith but on some real shit hes not great/
im better with words so i dont have to use nba clips for y'all to see lee brawn james/

i wont be denied of my vengeance i'll follow this ho to hell if he's caught heisting my lyrics/
i'll serve a twenty-5 to life sentence hit below the belt to have christ as my witness/

die bitches in a bars span i can tell you where art stands.....APART!!! fags/
this boy scout wears a gar badge while i run with beasts like mowgli and tarzan/
who's the fuckin champ now bitch and now all can see you are lame call your mod squad to edit these i will post them again, and more faggot, and what?

i got plenty bars btw if you still wanna battle oh yeah you dont coward
Last edited by leeroi green on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: I caught james

Post by cyanidesyn »

folks forgot so i hope this provokes a thought, if anyone is gonna steal the show its scott/ that was ur best line all in all bro nice drop but compared 2 tha biter his hit harder but imma giv this whole beef 2 u cuz u rick rossd this clown n exposed him
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

Damn :shock: Smh
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

oh .. WOW ...
you had some killer lines in there
some of the wordplays were a stretch imo..
but as a str8 diss this went hard ...

umm tbh tho syn is right about the exposure being the biggest card you had to play..because Scotts verse was waaay Sicker as far as punches and wordplay and i really hate when people use pictures in a lyrical duel..
buuut this aint a duel its just a diss so Props and no hate tho... cuz this was still proper as fuck
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

you musta smoked 8 o-z's of peyote saying youd k-o me you aint no g/
my cannons handheld the flash make your whole camp-bail like na-o-mi/

NOT BAD. TOO UNIVERSAL FOR ME. COOL WORDPLAY, GOOD FLOW..

undoubtably you challenged me in belief youd knock me out with ease surmount prestige and blow up/
but how when we and all around can see 2 outta 3 of your bars dont even hold up

GOOD FLOW, PUNCH WAS WEAK THO..

dudes dunce and those few fucks stand better chance joining ku klux wrappin with scott sheets/
than have had to have fought me i'll advance an assault n beat your eyes swollen shut so you can actually nazi/

I GET IT, IVE HEARD THE NAZI LINE DONE BEFORE THO

ill this ho is not i'll put a hole in scott like this O in scOtt just by blowing snott/
folks forgot so i hope this provokes a thought, if anyone is gonna steal the show its scott/

THIS WAS UR BEST ATTACK

i'm beyond games and i hate shaking a peons faith but on some real shit hes not great/
im better with words so i dont have to use nba clips for y'all to see lee brawn james/

WOULDA BEEN COOL BUT LEE-BRON IS A STRETCH SINCE ITS PRONOUCNED LE-BRON, NOT LEE BRON.. DECENT FLIP THO

i wont be denied of my vengeance i'll follow this ho to hell if he's caught heisting my lyrics/
i'll serve a twenty-5 to life sentence hit below the belt to have christ as my witness/

EHH, NO

die bitches in a bars span i can tell you where art stands.....APART!!! fags/
this boy scout wears a gar badge while i run with beasts like mowgli and tarzan/

NOT FEELIN..
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

1st of all fuck AO3
this was the only line that stood out to me...kinda simple, but straight to the punch... the rest of the verse was filler.

IL record:
16-1
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

I write all of scott james' shit
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

This was cool I like your rhyming style and flow. Some of the punches were dope a couple didn't sting in my eyes but I think it was a good diss to come at Scott with. My favourite line was probably the lebron James line I dunno if the word brawn actually gets used in that context which could put me off but it was an original nameplay so that was cool. Keep it up man I think your flow is one of the best I've read here. Just work on not holding back even a little with any punch and make them as hard as possible.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.

Return to “Written Rhymes”