ATTENTION A.R.T. (The Diss)

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

PyDizZLE21
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Re: ATTENTION A.R.T. (The Diss)

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

Ur sad....

expect my verse by today and I expect a gay response from u
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8
No Shows: 1

Post by Mic S »

a lot of filler.. a couple dope lines.. nothing too impressive but it gets the message across so with that being said - decent diss, could have came way harder nd i expected more wordplay with how lengthy the lines were.

as for leerios track.. wasn't to bad - delivery was not bad.. flow was a bit shaky -- hook of course was dope --- but yea i bet if u cleaned up flow equivalent to the 2nd verse it might do it a bit more better justice.. 2nd verse was clean tho -- 3rd verse was cleanest so far- - delivery lyrics nd flow was on point - went to beat smooth too. overall not a bad collab

feed for both of yall -- if u all get the time - return the feed on my mixtape in the booth section.. to lazy to grab link
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

aiite good looking out.

lot of lines were mainly nameplay or flips that you might not be familiar with on this crew.

Shooter is a guy in their crew hence the first line.

IL record:
16-1
Majin
Potential Emcee

Post by Majin »

Mic S wrote:a lot of filler.. a couple dope lines.. nothing too impressive

Lol I thought this shit was nice, not the best but enough for me to want to read more of your battles

Anti MaTTer nice shit man, you should battle Joel Venom, or another one of the top heads on here that you haven't battled. Cee4 seems kind of rusty atm, so Idk about him but anyone else I'm sure you'd give them a good battle.

-- Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:46 pm --
leeroi green wrote:oh i have a verse bitch i know you dont want to do it to yourself i fuckin dare you to put this shit in the battle forum and check in pussy boy oh and btw im 32 and i'm not trying to be a rapper i am a rapper you on the other hand are trying all you gotta do is find scott like a good sidekick so i can crush him and you can keep pretending like i never told you bring it

real music real label my lyrics check the link http://soundcloud.com/leeroi-green/knig ... d-06-sawed
i am not here trying to blow up like scott is i could be signed whenever i want lol but hey dont believe me i dont care that alone is proof i have achieved greater success at rappin than you so yeah fuck you

@py lol

heres your feed back

it sucked haha

Lol I can't lie guys I replayed this song, which verse was you?
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

good drop, leeroi i think you're barking up the wrong tree -.-
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

Majin wrote:

Lol I can't lie guys I replayed this song, which verse was you?

i am only on the second verse kozme on the hook knightowl on the 1st and my homeboy seldom seen on the third verse

i posted it here old-shit-2003-vt25650.html
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8

Post by Mic S »

AntiMaTTer wrote:aiite good looking out.

lot of lines were mainly nameplay or flips that you might not be familiar with on this crew.

Shooter is a guy in their crew hence the first line.

i will do my research then - might make me think different.. ill check this out again once i check out arts roster
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Fav lines were art of war and abusing some rats. On the punchline tip they were the highlights of the verse. Couple of filler lines in there but that didn't really matter much cause you stuck to the topic and who you were aiming at. The directness of it gave it the sting imo it was worded pretty aggressively which can make all the difference in how its read by people so it's good you utilized the material. Good shit.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

first of all, sick drop Anti.

second of all, how come every time someone does ANYTHING on illest, people always start with politics and bandwagons
PyDizZLE21 wrote:Man I am too down to battle anyone of these cats, sad thing is they would never accept so I might just post sumthing, and anti I wuld want to see u write a separate verse for pest, cuz this one seems more about leeroi still was good but I don't like any of them and pest fits his name perfect cuz he just bitches and doesn't nothing but pester ppl.
i don't know who you were referring to by "these cats" but if it's you're on your little "anti's dope and i want his attention so ima call the whole website out" tip then you got yourself a battle.

there's a lot of talent on this website and it's a fuckin waste that people don't help each other out more instead of tryna be trigger happy/text happy all the time.

anyway BACK to anti:

Im Iller, stop tryin to MEAN MUG or get merked and BEAMED UP without having to SPARK THE 4'...
You dont run the STREETS CUZ i leave the "Canvas Painted" in *GREEN* BLOOD give new meaning to ART OF WAR!...
dope line. and the secret window line hit hard too. you're a solid audio cat, text diss cat, well rounded MC. just keep elevating and spend a little longer perfecting your shit and making your punches hit a little harder, use a little less filler or extra words, and i'm sure you can come up with some of the better shit the site has seen.

Return to “Written Rhymes”