Assualt Lyrics

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

lyrical1
Lyrically Inclined

Assualt Lyrics

Post by lyrical1 »

Just a random title for some old lyrics

When dealin wit adversaries, I take it to the maximum/ Liable to put an axe in em, rip em like I was taxin em/Remove the skull, crush it, then give it back to em/ Let em piece together fragments, hopefully it doesn’t shatter em/ the lyrical hatred’s known, I had facts sent to me/ Via a facsimile, beatin my tracks critically/ Seein attacks instantly meet wit a back injury/ Treating what I lack in production as whack symmetry/ Runnin aint gonna help dodgin, better duck Forest/ Flow’s tough like a Youtube analogy to Chuck Norris/ I’m waking up publics, cuz its already enough dormant/ Let em grasp what I grip so they develop a touch for it/ I’ll draw first blood since enemies are expendable/ Hit em wit pendulums after seein what the pen’ll do/ Reach for lyrics, while other f***as are pretending too/ Biggin you up, mad props, forever defendin you/Trauma swing the quicker hand, cuttin wit a sicker lance/ I sting wit a strategy, yall couldn’t pick a plan/ Sitting steady bickerin wit bees like you WickerMan/I’m well equipped wit lyrics that’ll never leave my dinner bland/Consonant cannibal, vulture for vowels/ Combined to feast on rats, I’m the gluttonous owl/ Some said my rhymes were good for just a couple of rounds/ Maybe eight years ago, but you can’t f**k wit em now/You’ll duck when the sound of my chemicals spray/ Vocals petrify poison, turn venom to clay/ What it takes my foes years I invented in days/ Cause my patience was murdered by unlimited rage/Dimming the rays of light that gave your image some praise/Fake vets, still in an infant’s innocent stage/ I don’t need juice to be in menacing state/I leave debris on my fangs so my dentist can faint/
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Re: Assualt Lyrics

Post by leeroi green »

this is cool your multis were nice the flow was easy content was meh overall nice though stay active homie
lyrical1
Lyrically Inclined

Post by lyrical1 »

Thx, yeah the content coulda been better at least a bit more direct to a topic
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

well i like the display of skill and truly like the piece but content is what will move you from good to great that and a few other well honed skills and you will be a force no doubt

so like i said man stay active you got it

Return to “Written Rhymes”