to you hater

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

to you hater

Post by leeroi green »

why do you think hating on me is gonna benefit you and if you dont beleive it is to your benefit then why do it all and although Law may have made an honest mistake you erasing my posts and then not doing anything to rectify the situation makes it clear that you are just an angry little bitch and if you have any sneak dissin to do you come say whatever is on your mind to my face if you feel like you have a real problem but if its not a real issue then i would suggest you stop being a child and fullfill you obligations and responsibilities as a mod that is if you can seperate your personal hatred for me from your duties here and if you can not then by all means continue to be a hater doesnt matter that much but i would like that my record only reflect battles i have agreed to participate in and i dont think that is to much to ask
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Re: to you hater

Post by QwarterZ »

this shit really didn't rhyme
I have nothing to say about this

Return to “Written Rhymes”