JANUARY 20TH

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

JANUARY 20TH

Post by NoVeL »

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shn26R7w ... re=related[/video]

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME, I DO GREAT FEATS, ONE 'LEAP OF FAITH' TO JUMP 8 FEET,
SCALING HURDLES LIFE CREATES ME, CLEARING FENCES, PLAYING BENCHES, COPS COME CHASE ME LIKE 'RUN ON SENTENCES',
BENEFITS NONE ON ETIQUETTE THE DEFICIT, A HIGHER SCALE, THE PREDICATE AIN'T A LIE AS WELL, IT'S EITHER GET HIGH OR DIE IN JAIL,
MINUS WELL LIVE INSIDE A SHELL OR TELL TIME IN HELL, THE FINAL YELL "THEY WANNA BE HEARD",
THE LOUDEST SOUNDS ON THE BLOCK IS ANNOUNCED ON THE CURB, ALL YOU NEED IS A 'SHOT' AND A POUND OF SOME HERB,
EITHER YOU GON' GET KNOCKED, OR POPPED FOR YOUR WORD, BUT YOU PREFER TO BE REBEL,
MOST NOD AND DEFER BASED ON PERCEPTION, I HAVE A OBJECTIVE, NOT TO MENTION,
I FUCKED LIFE CAUSE WE HAD A CONNECTION, SHE CONCEIVED 'UPON LIFE' AND MOST ERECTIONS, NO YOUR HONOR, THERE'S NO OBJECTION,
I GOT THIS BASS 'BEAT' WITH A SNARE AND A DRUM, NO CARE IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU GEARED OFFA RUM,
AND MOST NIGGAS FEAR WHEN YOU YOUNG, THEY GIRL THINKIN' YOU CUTE CAUSE YOU PREPARED FOR THE RUN,
EXTRA LIFE, THE GAME IS 1-UP, IT'S THE COME-UP, THE HOTTEST SUMMER, TO ME WAS HOUSTON LAST YEAR, MY CASHMERE THOUGHTS IS MONEY OR CASH, YEA
I GOT IT, SEEKING KNOWLEDGE WHILE I'M READING BIBLE PROFITS, MOST NIGGAS SHINE, I'M DEEPLY POLISHED,
THE FOUNDATION OF AMERICA IS HYSTERIA, A WHACKED OUT SYSTEM, BOARD OF ED GOT ME BORED OF ED, WE NEED A BETTER COLLEGE,
WE NEED A BETTER COTTAGE, WE NEED A HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ELEVEN PROBLEMS WITH SEVERAL DOCTORS,
BETTY CROCKER KNOWS THE ONLY TIME NIGGAS'LL BAKE, IS WHEN THEY STOP FOR COKE, STOCKING LOAVES 'OF BREAD' FOR BABY MAMAS YO,
THAT'S FUCKED UP LIKE A FETAL POSITION, YOU BREACHIN' CONDITIONS CAUSE YOU REACHIN' YA LIMIT,
I'LL DE-BRIEF IN A MINUTE, I'M SIMPLY TEACHING THE SYSTEM, IT'S CHEAPER FOR INSTANCE IF YOU PREACHING COMMITMENT,
DON'T GET IT TWISTED OFFA LIQUOR FOR YA SISTER DAWG, WE GOTTA BE MEN, FUCK-A-THUG, NO HOMO FOR THE HOLIDAY INN,
ONCE AGAIN... (START AGAIN FROM THE TOP)
Last edited by NoVeL on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Re: JANUARY 20TH

Post by AntiMaTTer »

shits not bad mang. i didnt play the beat yet but the lyrics was dope. aint a fan of the capin all the words but this wasnt bad. id give a deeper breakdown but busy today

IL record:
16-1
NoVeL
Rap Assassin

Post by NoVeL »

Thanks Anti. I wrote caps so it'd be more legible.
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

yeah i liked this, good flow didn't like the caps though.. had a good solid flow the content was good liked the run on sentences line.. thought it was funny with the apparent long lines.

good shit tho

keep rhyming

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
NoVeL
Rap Assassin

Post by NoVeL »

Thanks Defiance. I appreciate the feed! will be returned uppin'
vanity
Dedicated Emcee

Post by vanity »

really liked ur lyrics, i enjoyed reading this although i agree with the guys the caps make it harder to read. def have talent nice :)
Shooter
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Shooter »

That was solid man I loved the lyrics I loved the beat you choose to go with this
And it actually wasn't that hard to read

Keep up the good work

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

I GOT THIS BASS 'BEAT' WITH A SNARE AND A DRUM, NO CARE IN THE WORLD WHEN YOU GEARED OFFA RUM,
AND MOST NIGGAS FEAR WHEN YOU YOUNG, THEY GIRL THINKIN' YOU CUTE CAUSE YOU PREPARED FOR THE RUN

that was a dope line my dude
glad to see your still around here dropping
you still got that flow of yours
the lines spread out with different objectives
but you kept it 100 like you always do
can't wait to read some more of your shit my dude

Return to “Written Rhymes”