!! Battle verse ... !!

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

!! Battle verse ... !!

Post by 88SkyLink »

This was a verse for GhostWrida001 which I prepared, but I wasn't able to post it and our battle was closed. I gave him a PM saying if he wants to battle, but he aint responding, and I think it will remain the same, so I'm just gonna post

Look ...
What I spit is INTELLECTUAL, cadaver pouches when I INTERCEPT A FOOL
But Only time he get bodies bagged is when he MOLESTS A TESTICLE...
He ACCEPTS ITS SEXUAL, he couldn't be close to making good shit if his RECTUM DROOLS EXTRA STOOL
FORGET THE RULES, If I ever saw good lines from you, I would've worn MESSED UP SPECTACLE...
Cuz to find his SENTENCE TO BE BEST IN RHYMES, my LENSES SHOULD BE LEFT BEHIND ...
Well ... you GET THE LOOK THEY'RE MESSED WITH LIES ... tryna get me SHOOK, GET NEXT IN LINE...
Cuz I throw BOOKS WHEN I'M VEXED WITH LINES so I'll make you REGRET THE TIMES with DEADLY RHYME
Only time you'll go 'off the top' 'back to back' is when I'll dislocate you from ya HEAD TO SPINE...
You bars are DEAD TO MINE, and thats a FACTOR WHEN RAPPING, I handle Mics, but dick is what this RAPPER IS GRABBING
He's a bitch so I'll CLAP AND BITCH SLAP HIM, cuz This ghost is just about as dangerous as CASPER McFADDEN...
I will spit some CRAZED SALIVA and I'll inflict the RAGE TO WASTES AND LIARS, your kind copies-PASTES FROM CYPHERS
While my bars gain attention like TRACED DECYPHERS, so when I trap him, he'll live up to his name after I put the 'CAGE ON FIRE'...
Other watch with AMAZED DESIRE, but this guy acting tough with his DIVA TEXTS, his fucking SPLEENS ARE NEXT
I'll make sure his DREAMS ARE DEAD, Its like an ending of a horror film, cuz ghost is never SEEN (SCENE) A THREAT...
I've BEEN THE BEST, Call me the british killer, a living Raul MOAT ON TRACKS, Your just a HOPELESS ACT
I'll make you CHOKE ON FACTS and make ya THROAT CONTRACT, I'll put this 'ghost in a bag' like a 'PROTON PACK'...

EASY

Expos

5th Bar
- Casper McFadden was Casper the Freindly Ghost

7th Bar
- Nicholas Cage played as the 'Ghost Rider', a supernatural being who is covered in fire

9th Bar
- Raul Moat was a dangerous gunman (google him if you want to)
- A proton packs are thing used to capture Ghosts in Ghost Busters the Movie

The rest should be self explanatory
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
s magnifique
Rookie

Re: !! Battle verse ... !!

Post by s magnifique »

This Fag is talkin shit, Imma rob-his-pockets-2-profit-quick -I'll spit-that-rasta-piff at this bitch thats softer-than-pasta-dick!-I hawk-a-toxic-spit that will split-this-pricks-asophogis -My macs will make his head "CRACK" like tails-in-my-lobster-dish! -Believe I'm a savage-B !.. Just try your luck stabbin-me
I grab tha heat 'n squeeze, to let my cannons-spray-sparaticly-And when I pull-tha-tool, it aint Home Depot thats drillin-dude -I'm killin-foo's instillin' that hot steel, to spill-in-you!When I bust guns, stay hiitin these fags, slugs hits mugs, then they slip in like tea bags-If i peel-back , believe I'll let tha MUZZEL-LOOSE, No jokes qwik 2 put a bullet in his BUBBLE-GOOSE!..I dont TROUBLE-SHOOT....I bust CANNONS-SICK..DUMP-CLIPS 'n get "rich" like GANNON-PRICK! ( Rich Gannon) You cant STAND-THA-SPIT, I crack heads 'n SEVER-IT and For tha "bills" leave u parralized like KEVIN EVERETT! Wit more Clips than a startrak mixtape, bet I'll "wet that ass" if u dont get your "shit straight!" Fique got grip like cleats on wayne rooney, stepping-to-me's fuckin LOONEY, he's BUGgin this aint-a-movie! :clap:
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

.......^^^^classic rookie move.....this should be nominated for being classic

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master

Post by 88SkyLink »

lol what is he doing?

[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
[/center]

[center]Lost to

Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

this was legit.. could of had a lot more consistent punches and more name plays with a name ilk ghostwriter to go off of..

but yeah some of those lines got me laughing good shit

was a good read just not really what i would expect in a battle.

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

He ACCEPTS ITS SEXUAL, he couldn't be close to making good shit if his RECTUM DROOLS EXTRA STOOL

gross lol i said ew outloud decent multis kinda off but i can catch it still

FORGET THE RULES, If I ever saw good lines from you, I would've worn MESSED UP SPECTACLE...
Cuz to find his SENTENCE TO BE BEST IN RHYMES, my LENSES SHOULD BE LEFT BEHIND ...
Well ... you GET THE LOOK THEY'RE MESSED WITH LIES ... tryna get me SHOOK, GET NEXT IN LINE...

no real punch here spectacle(s) with an S wouldve made it smoother i dont get the "get the look they're messed with lies" part

Cuz I throw BOOKS WHEN I'M VEXED WITH LINES so I'll make you REGRET THE TIMES with DEADLY RHYME
Only time you'll go 'off the top' 'back to back' is when I'll dislocate you from ya HEAD TO SPINE...

good multis decent punch

You bars are DEAD TO MINE, and thats a FACTOR WHEN RAPPING, I handle Mics, but dick is what this RAPPER IS GRABBING
He's a bitch so I'll CLAP AND BITCH SLAP HIM, cuz This ghost is just about as dangerous as CASPER McFADDEN...

again good multis decent punch...gay joke multi was forced tho

I will spit some CRAZED SALIVA and I'll inflict the RAGE TO WASTES AND LIARS, your kind copies-PASTES FROM CYPHERS
While my bars gain attention like TRACED DECYPHERS, so when I trap him, he'll live up to his name after I put the 'CAGE ON FIRE'...

good personal

Other watch with AMAZED DESIRE, but this guy acting tough with his DIVA TEXTS, his fucking SPLEENS ARE NEXT
I'll make sure his DREAMS ARE DEAD, Its like an ending of a horror film, cuz ghost is never SEEN (SCENE) A THREAT...

hahha best punch of the piece here...good delivery

I've BEEN THE BEST, Call me the british killer, a living Raul MOAT ON TRACKS, Your just a HOPELESS ACT
I'll make you CHOKE ON FACTS and make ya THROAT CONTRACT, I'll put this 'ghost in a bag' like a 'PROTON PACK'...

couldve worded it better, but the idea is brilliant..

all in all you wouldve beat an above average battler with this verse son! keep it up
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 21

Post by BennyBones »

stay hungry!!!!... one
"wHO THE hELL DO yOU THInK yOU ARE, jESUS mUTHA FuCKA????"
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master

Post by 88SkyLink »

lol ... Upping for feeds
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
[/center]

[center]Lost to

Shooter
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Shooter »

Good job on the multis
I think that's what stood out the most in this battle verse
And the punches weren't bad either

Keep up the good work

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master

Post by 88SkyLink »

thnx ... UPPIN
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
[/center]

[center]Lost to

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

I get the concept, thought you could do with out this though

Keeping up the Multis.. First Line Cool, second line should of been stronger.

Good Flow.. Scheme's Good, The first line/ Look they're was a good tie.
I almost think you should be attacking him harder.

I Liked this. Best Bar so far.

You bars are DEAD TO MINE, and thats a FACTOR WHEN RAPPING, I handle Mics, but dick is what this RAPPER IS GRABBING < LMAO funny

Word Alright.. you kept the multis, and dissing up.

I Liked this 2. Copies-pastes was humored out lol

Good Second to Last bar.. On point with this one

LOL. Good finisher... Overall I think you should of took your last 2 bars and kind of structured your verse like that just to perfectly K.o. the guy.
this wasn't bad at all it was decent, the multis and flow are on point.. I Would just say work on Punches & Dissing and that's about it, you're already funny with it. Keep it up
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master

Post by 88SkyLink »

thank you ... Uppin

[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged