12 Bars of Hell (Kuhlerblynd Diss)

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

12 Bars of Hell (Kuhlerblynd Diss)

Post by JDR »

Sorry for not responding in decent time Murk but I owed you a verse so here you go....

Look sonny..
You want tha facts known? I'm in attack mode, wit more backs soaked than ridin' in bass boats
Fuget ya black jokes from ya last post, when most of ya shit look like somethin' that Haz wrote

Even if Jack showed, you wouldn't have been that stoked, I woulda turned ya people into relaxed folks
Afraid? Perhaps....Nope! Fuget ya raps bro, concepts might Seam Original but ends up like Patched Clothes

These jabs throwed merit mad quotes, and while you happen to write we stuck laughin' on site
I never seen ya rappin as nice, and they's no point to bein' on Blynd's Side when you juss Actin' on Mikes

Fuget passion wit fights, Plex's worst made since the first day, pretending to run shit is the only reason Murk stayed
No wonder hes got a concerned face when he tries to -VS- greats, cos whos layin down to Color thats not in the Third Grade?

Get ya words played, cursed, slayed wit rhymes cold, punches always get props so why you sayin' mines old?
Juss washed up, like lye soap, and you thought an act of surprise was the only time Blind Folds?

But probably, the conscience speaks wit constant heat, dropped wit frees at his common peeps
A problem? please, this has got to be the oddest beef, cos murk throw fastballs and they just lobs to me

Imma cock and squeeze until you shocked and bleed, and fuck a totem pole just know you not first
You'd never go and cop work, and truthfully, the only time Color be Gettin' Faded is in an Over Washed Shirt

These flows and drops hurt, another concert wit my verse, all you do is shout and say nothing
You came out and stayed frontin', I wouldn't pick and choose Color unless I was About to Paint Somethin'

Even now this lames runnin', have ya brains punched in, I done murdered ya friend hoes in the same rhyme
Ya crew of bimbos and they gay lines, leavin' Blind Opened Up like Windows in the Day Time

Ya men knows I aint lyin'. call my punches a Proper Kiss the way I put my Fist to Both Lips
In ya thread, you shoulda listened to those tips, it really woulda saved you from sayin' "Oh Man, This is Old shit"

So how'd ya diss expose Rip? I musta missed what you wrote kid, I guess I kinda came by harsh
You gettin' ate by sharks, and I know you feelin' me, but that raises up a flag, Color like a Gay Pride March

Stay Murk or Kuhlerblynd or whatever, But a champion, that's been coined by me
And understand Illestlyrics already has a Plex and you juss an admin wannabe
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Future
Rookie
Wins: 2

Re: 12 Bars of Hell (Kuhlerblynd Diss)

Post by Future »

WOW i left good feed, but i got signed off when i went to post it, so in a less explained version

nice diss, good nameplay but some simple as well, mostly good hard hitting punches, and flow was clean, i cant leave great feed because i dont know all the history but it was good from my prospective
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

:o

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Thx for the feed..

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

Hey jdr nice drop very consistant and original umm there is a callout for any three if you down to collab check it out

[ Post made via Android ] Image
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

thx for the feed...ill check it out

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

The bar comparing him to Haz and the "just lobs to me" bar were kind of weak. Everything else was nice nameplay and wordplay with good punches. Could've used more personals, I guess. But nothing to really complain about. The one personal you had was my favorite bar. Good shit all around.
ippiki_17
Dedicated Emcee

Post by ippiki_17 »

Hell yeah your definitely inspired by Cassidy, regardless of what though that shit was dope bruh I can't wait to read more shit from you. Keep posting!
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

no doubt thx for peepin
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards