!!!! TheOneYouHate Diss !!!! Straight Bodied !!!!

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

!!!! TheOneYouHate Diss !!!! Straight Bodied !!!!

Post by ScottJames »

*CHECK THE PIX FOR ALL THE PERSONALS*

I'll Leave U All Red, Dead-On-The-Spot Bitch I'm Da Best-When-I-Drop..
U Fuckin Ugly We Should Censor-Ur-Top!! And What Kinda Fake Thug Drinks Peppermint-Shnapps?!
Ur A 'Fake Joke' Like Heath Ledger-With-Props!! Bitch Im Supa-Dupa Who-Will-Cool-Ya
U Smell Like A Tube-Of-Tuna! U A Fan Of The 'Orange Men' Cuz U Look Like An Oompa-Loompa!!
U Got Bigger Boobs-Than-Buddah!! Plus Ya Arm Looks Bruised-As-Hell Were U Abused-In-Jail?!
U Aint Sick Its Jus Ur Hue-Is-Pale! Plus I Got This Pussy So Scared Its No Wonder He Chews-His-Nails!!
At Life, Did U Choose-To-Fail?! Cuz Why Claim Ur Sturdy-N-Fit When Ur The Nerdiest-Bitch Who Looks Thirty-With-HIV
Lay Off The Ruffles-Yo Cuz Its Like You Play For 'Buffalo' The Way Ur 'Bill' Looks Dirty-n-Ripped!! (Hat)
He Gone Kill Himself, So Why Murder-This-Kid? He'll Eat A Whole Pizza And Leave No Cheese-On-The-Plate
His Mother Admitted He's-A-Mistake Plus U Needa Shower Kid, I Can See My Reflection Off The Grease-On-Ya-Face!!
Jesus He's-A-Disgrace!! Dude U Look Like A Gay Crook-With-Lock-Jaw Plus Hes Hooked-On-Scotts-Drops
"Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You" But How Can He Not When His Fingers Look-Like-Hot-Dogs?!
He Burps-Up-Cock-Sauce!! Sorry For Bein So Rude-But-Geez, U Post These New Pix Now We All Askin, "Who-Is-He"?!
U Look Like Ya Mother Screwed-THE-THING!! Plus His Cheeks So Big He Could Store His Food-For-Weeks!!
Dude-Ur-Weak.. Ive Earned My 'Belt', You?.. Jus Work-At-'Buckle', I Squirm-n-Chuckle @ This Worm-Who-Struggles
Leave U Burned, U Never Learned-To-Tussle So How The Fuck U Gone Hurt Me With Inverted-Knuckles?!
Like A Bladder Infection, Urine-Trouble!! Ur Earrings? Them Fake Karats-Ancient, Ur Broke, Its Very-Blatant
Im Done Lookin At The Face~Of~This~Possum Plus This Dude 'Stays~At~The~Bottom' Its No Wonder He Lives In His Parents-Basement!! (PEEP THE DRYWALL)

:o :violin: :o
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: !!!! TheOneYouHate Diss !!!! Straight Bodied !!!!

Post by TreTru »

Wow ...R.I.P. :violin:
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8

Post by Mic S »

damn..... :lol: nuff said
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

sweet baby jesus..........
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

I'll Leave U All Red, Dead-On-The-Spot Bitch I'm Da Best-When-I-Drop..
U Fuckin Ugly We Should Censor-Ur-Top!! And What Kinda Fake Thug Drinks Peppermint-Shnapps?!

nice personal ...

Ur A 'Fake Joke' Like Heath Ledger-With-Props!! Bitch Im Supa-Dupa Who-Will-Cool-Ya
U Smell Like A Tube-Of-Tuna! U A Fan Of The 'Orange Men' Cuz U Look Like An Oompa-Loompa!!

LOL, a lil forced, but that hit nice

U Got Bigger Boobs-Than-Buddah!! Plus Ya Arm Looks Bruised-As-Hell Were U Abused-In-Jail?!
U Aint Sick Its Jus Ur Hue-Is-Pale! Plus I Got This Pussy o Scared Its No Wonder He Chews-His-Nails!!

Meh, nothing special here, another hard personal tho

At Life, Did U Choose-To-Fail?! Cuz Why Claim Ur Sturdy-N-Fit When Ur The Nerdiest-Bitch Who Looks Thirty-With-HIV
Lay Off The Ruffles-Yo Cuz Its Like You Play For 'Buffalo' The Way Ur 'Bill' Looks Dirty-n-Ripped!! (Hat)

Nice, creative hard hitting. Thats what i'm talking bout, New (at least newer) concepts

He Gone Kill Himself, So Why Murder-This-Kid? He'll Eat A Whole Pizza And Leave No Cheese-On-The-Plate
His Mother Admitted He's-A-Mistake Plus U Needa Shower Kid, I Can See My Reflection Off The Grease-On-Ya-Face!!

LOL i was waiting for something like this, LMFAO, good shit

Jesus He's-A-Disgrace!! Dude U Look Like A Gay Crook-With-Lock-Jaw Plus Hes Hooked-On-Scotts-Drops
"Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You" But How Can He Not When His Fingers Look-Like-Hot-Dogs?!

This one hit on a number of levels, Classic scott shit right there ^

He Burps-Up-Cock-Sauce!! Sorry For Bein So Rude-But-Geez, U Post These New Pix Now We All Askin, "Who-Is-He"?!
U Look Like Ya Mother Screwed-THE-THING!! Plus His Cheeks So Big He Could Store His Food-For-Weeks!!

Nothing that really stands out here, solid bar none the less

Dude-Ur-Weak.. Ive Earned My 'Belt', You?.. Jus Work-At-'Buckle', I Squirm-n-Chuckle @ This Worm-Who-Struggles
Leave U Burned, U Never Learned-To-Tussle So How The Fuck U Gone Hurt Me With Inverted-Knuckles?!

Liked the flow on this, and yes, another personal.

Like A Bladder Infection, Urine-Trouble!! Ur Earrings? Them Fake Karats-Ancient, Ur Broke, Its Very-Blatant
Im Done Lookin At The Face~Of~This~Possum Plus This Dude 'Stays~At~The~Bottom' Its No Wonder He Lives In His Parents-Basement!! (PEEP THE DRYWALL)

LMFAO, solid closer. Hot bar right there ^

Ok, this was an extremley effective diss and i'll tell you why. This got personals flooding the whole verse accompanied with great punches, and a flow and structure that showed ya emotion.

good shit scoot, some lines were obviouslly better than others. But you know what it is!!

Yezzir....you got some splaining to dooo!!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

"Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You" But How Can He Not When His Fingers Look-Like-Hot-Dogs?

ill line scott.
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

that inverted knuckles line was killer my dude

i respectfully bow down to this

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

but shit why not battle with that.. i like to see ya still dropping.. but you like a ghost on the board.. here an gone

like a nightmare

lol

but chea illy shit man.. i wonder if hes gonna respond

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I doubt he's going to respond

Anyhow, from top to bottom, this is one of the absolute SICKEST disses/battle scripts I have EVER seen Scott write (and I have 'known' him for nearly a decade now). I could go through and quote the lines I liked, but I liked them all. Nit picking would be to say a couple multi's sound forced, but goddamn, compared to everything else included here, what's the fucking point of nit picking? You fucking murdered this guy, and how he's been exposed by this other dude suddenly only make things worse.

WOW. :pray:
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Borat
Lazy Ass
Wins: 1
Losses: 2

Post by Borat »

Fucking lawl

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
POET OF THE YEAR 2011
I'm often soft like cotton but my message is clear, my words hold weight like "dumbos" ears.
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

Damn! Thanks yall for the feedback, i appreciate it. Glad u all found it a good read.. someone should nominate this to the HOF ;) i literally wrote this in like 25 min.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

Damn!!...Just..Damn!
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MAHH GAWWWDDDD LOLOLOLOLOL

EVERY LINE HAD ME ROLLLINNNNNN!!!

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:30 pm --

DUDE IS AN IDEAL EXAMPLE OF FAKE ONLINE...OMFG HE LIED FOR LIKE 5 YEARS STRAIGHT
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Wait, what happened? I missed something, obviously.
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Someone else exposed me? Think I exposed myself. I love how ya'll try to ride my dick after one person jumps on though. Haha. And, I'm better than 90% of the people that posted in this thread so, no need to go there.

Bill ripped? Nope can't say so. That's part of the mariners star. Dirty? I don't think it is aside from a marker spot. Earrings fake? Nope. Afraid not. Should I get the magnifying glass and cam out? Let ya see the stamps and clarity?

Peppermint schnaupps? Where ya even get that? Pretty sure it's cheap ass rum. Wanna see the bottle?

Can also scan all my scholarship offers for ya. I don't gotta lie. I've done time. Sure I'll do time again. Don't think I ever claimed I was part of any gang as mentioned in the other thread though. Lmao

And, why don't we take a look at Syracuse, New York, where I'm from. Check the ethnic population compared to white population. Yea, it's pretty rough out here. Don't know about the pussy ass cities you're all from. And, we haven't even seen 95% of you.

I think Syracuse is in the 98th percentile as far as crime goes in the state of New York, meaning only 2% of cities are more dangerous. Which is actually only two cities, Buffalo and Rochester, lived both those places too.

Lets look at the national rating .. 92nd percentile, still harder than anywhere any of you birds live. I don't needa argue though. As far as feed goes

Scott this was a pretty dope drop, I'm not gonna ride your dick like everyone else though. Quite a few forced lines. Had a couple dope punches. And writing a verse in 25 minutes isn't too impressive just saying. Thanks for showing you're always thinking about me though Scotty, I love you too ;)

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

^ denial........ 25 minutes? I meant to say 13 seconds, sorry...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1

Return to “Written Rhymes”