Spiritual Fire # 2

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Spiritual Fire # 2

Post by NoVeL »

I'm a star, a descendant of David, ain't scared of Goliath, so find a replacement,

prepare for a riot, an air to the throne, my dad ain't a pilot, though I'm called to a higher zone,

enough bars to go set off another dial tone, am I alone? I'm 'spittin' fire' turn the hydrant on,

God nowadays we're watered down without the Styrofoam, uh,

thank God for the change, no receipt, he took my seat in exchange, believe that I'm that saved,

Jesus put his feet in my place, unique in my veins, 'increasin' my flames and brought heat to the game,

despite where I came, fightin' for change, I'll use this mic to enlighten ya ways,

I'd like to explain I've been fightin' for days, not cuz I pray, but my likes been enslaved,

by types of malign, in-spite of the times, killin' benign seems fine, don't need colored pencils to 'draw the line',

here God I'll standby, watch you fall like a landslide, Holy Ghost on call, 'blowin' landmines,

Road to Damacus, Paul was struck half blind, 3 days wandering cuz he avoided all the hand-signs,

realized love is somethin' that you can't find, chance wise I'll make a change but this last time,

throw on the whole Armor of God, ready for war, wieldin' a heavenly sword against the enemies fort,

in Zechariah 2:11 shows him walkin' outta heaven, dwellin' in the midst of kings, givin' council to my brethren,

I'm a child of God, a chosen earthen vessel, the annointin' burns ether and disturbs a frozen devil,

I'm a king, used to be a pauper but changed, because of my faith, I sought my father in space,

now I'm walkin' in place lookin' at provisions he makes, every step that I take is because of mercy and grace,

now to settle the stakes, and give props to Christ for the change, with the devil I hate, Lucifer, Satan the Snake
Last edited by NoVeL on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “Written Rhymes”