Look at all ya Losses Bitch!!!

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Look at all ya Losses Bitch!!!

Post by Quix »

By far the most irrelevant rapper ever to grace this site ...

attention please, attention please.

We're american, ain't feeling this Muslim, goof .. when he sucks ass like all his works a spoof
i beat newbs when i was new, whats your excuse? this wannabe still loosing to ALL the Current Newwbs
fuck sonin this poser, i'm birthing you, coward it ain't worth to feud
cuz back in the day, we were going toe to toe, and you were the First to move
Quix is the fucking worst to choose, when sparking up a beef, Hazards just a leaf
this ugly fucks middle eastern, a muslim, but looks to me like a Cracker burned in heat
cuz in a brawl, he ain't fareing well if we fight; claims he's in the streets? pff i don't care at all if he's right
cuz when it came to punches, this coward was 'ducking the beef' like Vegitarians in a meat fight
lmfao, truth hurts ... huh?
the truth is, i was Expecting this shit, cuz you steady hide behind guys, you get no Respect from me Kid
HAzz see's no succes from his shit, ... its funny, this dumby only started dissing me, when Collectivly did
Faggot was allways runnin to plex .. Kid was just a snitch, people like, "you know you missed Q with those hits'
and ya, i demolished those cats, but you lost to all the 'same dudes' you listed in your diss
cuz he's hated ...and when i dropped 'VErbal Perfection' this pipsquek just vanished
look dumby, before you start rapping in english .. you should learn to fuckin speak the language
those jumbled flows, that don't seem hard, Dyke! usleless personals that indeed aren't right?
I'd like to say thank you HAz for finally answering my question ... so THIS is how a Retard types
your keys start light ... so I don't Fear this hoe, its clear that your just a queer, a joke .. so heres a poke
your going no where Hazz; the Illest shoutbox ... is as FAR as your Rap carrer will go
Hazzards shattered, he's just a Person to hurt; now that the beefs done, have his family swerving the herst
he's a fan of Quix ... cuz readin that diss? you must of spent days upon days researching my work

hows my dick taste Bitch?????????? lmfao
Last edited by Quix on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Look at all ya Losses Bitch!!!

Post by Kau the Lion »

We're american, ain't feeling this Muslim, goof .. when he sucks ass like all his works a spoof
i beat newbs when i was new, whats your excuse? this wannabe still loosing to ALL the Current Newwbs
Nice shit right there. The rest was ok. I liked the collectively Ill line and the closer was nice. Flow could've been tightened up in a few places. Overall, pretty decent response.
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

The opener was sick. I agree with Kau, it could've been touched up in some places. I thought rhyming a word like "vanquish" with "language" would've sounded better in that particular bar. Some stand out personals like the chatbox line (funny as hell). Haz probably took a little more time to write the verse he wrote against you. You probably keyed this up (explains some of the misspelled words), but still pretty nice.
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

very direct. i liked it.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

Thanks fellaz!

ppreciate the feed Riggz & Kau

Weeeerd! @ james
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year

Return to “Written Rhymes”