3:16 - Milton, Ontario

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Audible Thought
Rhyme Master
Losses: 2

Re: 3:16 - Milton, Ontario

Post by Audible Thought »

LOL is he really from Milton,Ontario? That place is nothing but a hick town. That ain't even part of Toronto, I know cuz I live IN T-Dot.(and proud of it).

I always find these internet rap beefs pathetic and hilarious, no disrespect. So i can't really say anything bout this drop.

I just find it funny that Quix is from Milton, Ontario(if thats true of course), and that from what I know, likes to drop some 'mafioso' battle rap type of shit, from a place like this:

"Until we're all free fuck the world pass the weed, life ain't what it seems y'all we chasin fantasies"-Lastchild [R.I.P]
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Damn! That came at him hard. Shit was on point. Can't wait to see what Quix has to say about this.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

^^^ I agree. It did come at him really hard... Even if you are wrong about where he lives, some way or another, this diss really gets at him on alot of other levels also. The most creative angle you used, IMO, was how you used his own words on him, and tied those nicely into the verse. I thought you could have done without the ending, but it does kind of wrap it up at the end... That HIGH IN YOUR LIFE line fucking killed it IMO. That's one of the sickest bars Ive seen on the site, and how you made it into a nameflip was dope. Very nicely done.

Interested to see Quix's reaction to this as well.

-- Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm --

Ayo Rugged, what happened to the Desert Eagle bar? I know I read that in the first verse and peeped the link the first time you posted this...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

haha that was sick. One of the nicer beef drops on here. A lot of hot quotes but fav line def is the winner of uhm nothin line.

Quix gon' need to step up for this one. Nice job ruggs.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Seen quix drop some nice stuff before so im waitin for this one. Should be dope!
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

Still with the Fake PErsonals.

WHAT THE FUCK? I made one SN to battle, told Murk, Bill & everyone else I own it
I never cheated once or fucked around, and everyone on this site knows it

Reallly?? you fully cheeted! and you know it and So dows EVERYONE else here. you'll forever be known as Cheater ... Cheater!

Only difference is, The shit i say about you is TRUE

LMFAO @ this guy needing 5 and a half days to write this!!

Nice try Cheater!!

P.s looks like someones found a ghost writer .... shhhh i know who it is! stay tuned to find out what the latest Bitch made move from rugged is!

lol
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Post by Kau the Lion »

Quix wrote:Reallly?? you fully cheeted! and you know it and So dows EVERYONE else here. you'll forever be known as Cheater ... Cheater!
I'm just curious, what is this cheating incident you keep speaking about? I dows not know to what you are referring.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

Rugged's Changed his verses in battles, after his opponent has posted. = CHEATING
HE's voted for himself in battle, and has a number of accounts he uses to do so. = CHEATING
He has changed his screen name mid-battle. = CHEATING
HE has changed his avatar mid battle. = CHEATING
He has abused his Mod Power, by deleating posts that "Diss" him or "discredit" him and says its either spaming, or free posting, or swaying. SMH = CHEATING

better?

and there are a couple more incidents that i'm currently investigating.

Ghost writet/helper???!!!???!!!??? i let you know when i know!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Post by Kau the Lion »

Where did he vote for himself in a battle?
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

And I also never asked to be a mod, I was just given the power out of trust and respect, hmm.
That's A Load of Bullshit!! I Was There When He Begged Complexity to Make Him A MOD in The Shoutbox. He Also Begged Plex To Remake ILLEST's Myspace Page, Which He Never Posted My Name in The Forum Because of Our Beef. In That Same Time, I Also Did Articles For The Front Page.
Last edited by NoVeL on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

LMFAO!

OWNED!

RUGGED IS A FRAUD :lol: and thats REAL SHIT!

Dog, look, i was born in Detroit, and lived there till i was 18 anf the last few years i have been back and forth between Toronto and the D. i never said i was currently in the D, but that is DEF. who i'm Repping for .... I REEEP DETROIT because THAT IS MY HOME! Toronto is where my aunt and uncle and cousins call home (I'm like the fresh prince of Toronto) in fact, i'm heading back home in March for 8 months. i got nothing against peeps from canada or Toronto, i've met a lot of Real nigguhs down here.

BLAAAAOOOW

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

dick riding everyone to teach you how to write a verse?
Comes From The Dude Who Gets Pissy About Not Showing Up To His Boyfriend's Birthday Party To Apple Bob & Give Free Lap Dances
It's obvious why you all hide behind screen names and shit, it must be hard living with yourselves. Keep up all the desperate attacks, there is only one more person missing, then besides that I get along with everyone on this site and they know the truth. I just chill, I don't do dumb shit like vote for myself or cry when I get voted against.
That's Not True, You Consider it A Hate Vote or Change Rules. MOD Priviledges Also Allow You To Erase Shit, (Like Solid Evidence And Supporting Statements of Why You Dick Suck So Much) You Always Find A Way To Bitch And Moan About Negative Votes, Were I Have NEVER Asked About A Vote, Except Simply To Break it Down.
you're like the little weezle guy from The Mummy, you just follow whoever has the gold, "yeah he did it boss" then hide behind everyone like squirrel.
Cory's A Faggot Ass Justin Beiber Fan Who's Having An Identity Crisis. You Also Have The Tendency To Take Dick in Your Ass From Every Dominant Male Homosexual. Last, The Biggest Problem YOU HAVE is Deciding Whether You Should've Had Your Sex Change Before or After Coming To ILLEST.
Last edited by NoVeL on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

Damn man....you went in with this piece!
a lot of nice lines to use, the personals was cool
the punches were on point for the most part
and the arguements afterwards made me say fuck...
a lot of drama going on here since I left :D
pretty enjoyable too, made me keep reading to the second page
other then that this was a slick diss Rugged/Cory
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Creative:
Even Now He Grudges With Quix (My Fellow Canadian)
LMFAO! Get'em C-

Well this is some good shit. I read the entire verse plus the replys and I have to say this is some good shit. Drama is def a seller.

As for the verse: Cory that shit was nice man. I don't care what others may say, you're still one hell of a writer. Nice personals entwined with your own words. Good shit.

Quix, betta hit'em up man.. represent the "The Motor City"! LOL!
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!

Return to “Written Rhymes”