Repost

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Re: Repost

Post by The Gonz »

This shit is straight ill. Can't believe this got slept on. Great rhyme schemes, the vocab was excellent, used some word combinations I never would have thought of. Good metas, the flow was on it, whole drop is solid. It got a little less impressive in the middle but the rhyme schemes kept my interest. Hell of a debut on the site. Pretty sad this got overlooked.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

Nice ass drop...flow didn't really fall off for me. Liked the rhyme scheme. The whole piece kept me entertained. 9/10. I don't leave a lot of feedback here in the written section but I always enjoy reading ya drops homie...good shit.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

Can't believe this one got slept on. Glad your initial drop without feedback didn't convince you to not get more involved with Illest. The flow on this is crazy, I mean fuckin' crazy, in the best possible way. Never fell off, and how you managed to keep in one basic rhyme scheme from the beginning to the end in a fairly long written, while still having dope content, makes this piece one of the best I've read from you or anyone else. However, there are a couple places where I feel the content is sacrificed a bit for the sake of the flow, but because the flow is so on point I can't complain much about that cuz it's still an ill read even at those points. I'd give this like a 9.7/10...
Phasewon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Phasewon »

This shit was dope, probably got slept on due to the length, lyrically wise there's not much to sleep on, multies and rhymescheme was on point, only complaint I can fathom is a few stretched bars that wouldnt flow over a beat, but I guess some cats just write for text, in any case this shit was dope.
Mitty
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Mitty »

This rhyme is so ill after reading it I threw up on myself:)
[center]Image[/center]
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

This was a nice piece man, the flow was tight
the word usage was the key factor in this
alongside the truths which really shine in here
very nice work my dude...keep writing!
Grim