Anti (el p) VS That enemy

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Anti (el p) VS That enemy

Post by AntiMaTTer »

so im having this soundclick battle, and id like to see what this site thinks of it.. cuz honestly, i thought this guys verse was like NOT good at all so im wondering if its just me?

Link to feedback for JDR: http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/jdr-h ... 18793.html

LINK to it: http://board.soundclick.com/viewtopic.php?t=348808

Drop links and ill surely respond with feedback

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 am --
LMNO P (El p) wrote:Due Friday *but you already have your verse done*
No flipping, b/s hate votes, explained votes only *pref. break downs*
Limit was 20 lines

Ok George of the jungle lets go...

What you WRITE IS GARBAGE I SMITE MY TARGETS, IGNITE HIS CARCAS im a PYRO ARSON!...
MY-FLOWS AWESOME, So any "EYEDEAS" of Beating Me is "DEAD" WRONG...like "MICHALE ARSEN"!...
I LIKE THE CARNAGE, but ya rhymes LACKING IN RELEVANCE of PRACTICAL ELEMENTS for RAPPING INTELLIGENT...
So if your "RAPS A DEVELOPMENT" then youre just a "Pre Teen with A CUPS" who still "LACKS IN DEVELOPING"!!!...
Get SMACKED FOR THE HELL OF IT! Youre WACK, I BEEN TELLING HIM, so let me BREAK THIS VIRGIN IN...
Ill RAPE AND MURDER HIM, got fuckin Ripped by Noble, proving he couldnt MAKE A VERSE TO WIN!...
An Ya RAPPING IS FEEBLE act "Big Headed" so im SMASHING HIS EGO, Enemy is NOT A CHALLENGE!...
Put it this way, if ENEMY is the AXIS OF EVIL then you already been KNOCKED OFF BALANCE!...-8
Ill Squeeze em Dry and not one DROP OF TALENT, I Murk Dudes Quick when I BUST RAPS AT DUMB FAGS...
Get personal? Ya rhymes Suck Ass..you lookin likea Burnt Tooth Pick or a STRUCK MATCH SLASH MUSKRAT!...-10
And your raps Suck In a Way that makes him a Fucking Disgrace, i want to smack him till BLOWS CRUSH IN HIS FACE...
This ugly Fuckers Ashamed to post his Pics on the Page, So im taking "E OUT" like he WROTE "THA" IN HIS NAME...
WAIT, he has 1 shitty pic on display, id hate to BE THIS FUCKIN FAG or dream that i had to SEE HIS UGLY ASS!...
Indeed He Sucks At Rap, and if it wasnt for this bitches Ear Rings i wouldnt have SEEN HIS UPPER HALF!...

(thats his left ear)

In battles my ENERGIES PRESENT ill STEADILY WRECK HIM when i SMASH THIS VET AND CRACK HIS CHEST...
aka Eddy Bling ? nah this fucker looks like EDDY FROM TEKKEN... thats JACKED ON EX AND CRACK AND METH!... 16
Or Better yet you look like Eazy E...infected with HIV and STDs, and has been dead for the PAST THREE WEEKS!...
Ill Crack ya Teeth you Lack Real Heat.. lookin like hes Made of Wire thats Stayed on Fire from gallons of GASOLINE!...18
Stop tryin to RAP LIKE ME, i Disfigure Stick Figures, Enemy throwing punchs? Hed STRUGGLE WITH A PACK OF NUTS!...
You a SUBLTE AND PASSIVE THUG, Acting Tough please only thing Enemy "Drives By On" is Zebras in the JUNGLES OF AFRICA!!!...

this is "THA ENEMY"
-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 am --
THA ENEMY wrote:......lol.........bugz bunny......ezy bro

I GOT THIS.........

honestly..u BET THIS VET IS SKILLFULL...claimin he's fly..watch me GET HIS FEATHERS REMOVED
deja vu!...bout to repeat history on sc wen i LET THESE METAS KILL U...
flexin pirate weapons..POLISHED PERFECT KNIVES,SLINGS AND RIFLES.
.i,m ‘excellin in rap’ ‘but EL wouldnt have’ *SOLID VERSES* ICING A BIBLE...
ma ‘cypher spits’ make a ‘writer quit’..like this BATTLE’S HARSH OUTCOME....
En’ll rip em bullet holes nd watch *El p leak* like SABOTAGED ALBUMS...
..u utter insignificance,..ya FLOW IS WHERE VANITY LIES...
...this broke ass wit no class..borrows *nobe’s clothes* to SHOW THEY SHARE ‘FAMILY TIES’...
.i 'relay sick thots' n 'relate wit gods'..yesss!..i WILL STOMP ANY SOUL.
..his follow up lines are weak..cos the *set ups are foiled* like FAILED PUNK’D EPISODES....
....off the top flow.check....i DEMOLISH WIT MA HARD DROPS..
.u?..ur *frees* are hardly ACKNOWLEDGED LIKE UNARMED COPS..
..(just give up)..tryna STAND TO RETURN A BLOW?..i doubt that PLAN IS DISCERNIBLE..
..cos EL couldnt *give a scratch* with HANDS ON A TURNTABLE.....
i SLANG AND I BURN YAYO......ROLLIN WEED,SELLIN BONGG...
..the fact’s..u *cant make punches*..ROTARY TELEPHONES....(oh..).
yo i gotta ask... why’d u vote urself for the personal SPACE WHEN...
all ya *personals is false* like undercover AGENTS?...
.’fuck it’..’duck quick’..i’m aimin WIT TWO BARRELS AT EM..
..C4 strapped *to split LMN in bits* to PRODUCE SEVERAL ATOMS......

WHATTTTTTTT!

disclaimers:....voted himself in the personals category in the hall of fame....LMN(element)....lost to meta4ik

ENEMY!
Last edited by AntiMaTTer on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

IL record:
16-1
Dana Riot
Dedicated Emcee

Re: Anti (el p) VS That enemy

Post by Dana Riot »

Enemy had some nice lines like:

But the rest was pretty whack, icing a bible? lol who does that exactly?

You came pretty hard all the way through, it was like the 1st half of your verse was the technical part, then after that you came with a lot of comedy. I was laughing at that earring line haha, I don't know if I'd agree with the part about him being ugly though.... because I can barely see him (like you said) lol. I'd vote for you, easily.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

Diva Riot wrote:Enemy had some nice lines like:

But the rest was pretty whack, icing a bible? lol who does that exactly?

You came pretty hard all the way through, it was like the 1st half of your verse was the technical part, then after that you came with a lot of comedy. I was laughing at that earring line haha, I don't know if I'd agree with the part about him being ugly though.... because I can barely see him (like you said) lol. I'd vote for you, easily.
thanks... i mean idk i just feel like my dude that voted didnt seem to get the shit i wrote? Like.. he said this lol, this aint his breakdown either

lyriscologist wrote:PUNCHES - Enemy
METAS - Enemy
MULTIS - Tie
PERSONALS - Enemy
WORDPLAY - El p (eyedea was the only wordplay in the battle)

vote - enemy.. more consistent with punches an personals.. both lacked in the same departments (structure, flow, forcing) but enemy edged um out in personals n overall punches ..

IL record:
16-1
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Lyriscologist must've been reading different verses than me. I'm not saying dudes verse was bad but I think there was a clear winner there and it wasn't "THA ENEMY"
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

You took that one bro, no doubt...Idk what lyriscologist was reading but I read plenty of wordplay...or maybe I'm high...haha...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

word, seems like few others see this battle differently, i know my shit wasnt like great but i did just keystyle it then went and did edits. i thought mine was kind of funny cuz the way he looks.

-- Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 am --

bumpin

drop links so i can peep w/e new stuff you guys got

IL record:
16-1

Return to “Written Rhymes”