Illest Lyrics Apex Predator

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

crimson
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 6
Losses: 0

Illest Lyrics Apex Predator

Post by crimson »

If TRUTH IS TOLD, I'm the old man who prematurely SHOOTS HIS LOAD & always complains his SOUP IS COLD/ fridge got expired milk, cranberry JUICE & MOLD/ & when he speaks, one TOOTH'S EXPOSED & MUCUS ROLLS/ skin pale & his CLOTHES WEIRD, refusing to trim his NOSE HAIR/ thinks his house is haunted, rockin alone in his OLD CHAIR screaming " Who GOES THERE"??!!!/ eats cat food & STARVES HIS KITTENS/ BOMBARDS HIS KITCHEN with stale cookies & JARS OF LIPTON/ those BARS ARE FICTION, I'm really a PSYCHO DEMON from a TRIBAL LEGION/ know for keepin nozzles of RIFLES LEANING on your SPINAL REGION/no rhyme or reason,this sites like WWE, fake images BOUGHT & SOLD/fake beef & fake punches with SOFTENED BLOWS/now ALL EXPOSED, so I'll play the AUSTIN ROLE with a lil Ric Flair STRUT & ROBE/stun 'em all, till the CORPSES' FOLD & the Undertaker COFFIN'S CLOSED/with Crimson left standing SPORTIN' GOLD doing his best ORTON POSE!!!!!!
MASSACRES
Superior- R.K.O'd
Quix - R.K.O'd
Duce- 5-2 WIN
360- R.K.O'd
Yezzir- R.K.O'd
Indefinite- R.K.O'd
Image Illest Lyrics Apex Predator
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Re: Illest Lyrics Apex Predator

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

i liked the first half of this better, shit was kinda funny, good imagery, nice use of words and a good rhymescheme
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

I always enjoying writing what you write cuz of your multi use, feel reading your shit can help my own use of multis, but at the same time I feel like sometimes your whole focus is only on multis. I'd like to see a little more diversity from you, perhaps a couple writtens with a stronger focus on the content instead of just the multis. A lot of your shit I think would sound real nice as an audio, but I'd probably only listen once or twice even if your delivery was real dope just cuz you aren't really saying anything. This did have some humor though, and I did appreciate that a bit, especially in the first half.
pablo1212
Novice

Post by pablo1212 »

I thought the wrestling part of your drop was the best .... also your multis are on ponit ....But yeah , like Intrinsic said , jud dont focus on multis , but tried to focus more on other things cause you have talent / .... but keep droppin .. pce

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

and this dude was talkin shit about my rhmyes lol
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

^ yeah, crimson's very oppionated! ^

seemed like a freestyle ... i've seen much better from you. This was allmost elementary in comparison.
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

first half was pretty dope i thought, nice flow n multis.. i hate wrestling so i didnt like the 2nd half ;) still had flow on lock, nice
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
crimson
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 6

Post by crimson »

Lol...thankz to everyone for just reading the shit...especially to thenobleone & quix....your posts were the most appreciated (ya should know why, keep descending boys)
MASSACRES
Superior- R.K.O'd
Quix - R.K.O'd
Duce- 5-2 WIN
360- R.K.O'd
Yezzir- R.K.O'd
Indefinite- R.K.O'd
Image Illest Lyrics Apex Predator
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

anytime ;)
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Ive read this plenty of times just never got to drop any feed.. i think the first half was madd funny.. had me going with the old man thing.. then u switched it up... kinda like u ran out of ideas on that subject and went toward the wrestling this.. it was dope... seems like a fast key for u tho.. multies were there but i dunno.. i seen much better from u
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -

Return to “Written Rhymes”