Crimson Clone

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

crimson
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 6
Losses: 0

Crimson Clone

Post by crimson »

I was ONCE ADORED by chiefs, priests, MONKS & LORDS/an elite fleet that don't need sleep, just BLUNTS & WHORES/ In these streets, I preach peace but COME WITH SWORDS/don't seek beef, still keep heat, yeah, GUNS IN HOARDES/ Still, one punch'll leave you Hunched, SLUMPED & GORED/ None after & NONE BEFORE, so my presence was signaled by a one man TRUMPET ROAR till his LUNGS WAS SORE/The crimson bandwagon's pulling off, so if ya FUNDS AFFORD, please JUMP ABOARD/This verse alone makes me a shoe in for the poster of the MONTH AWARD/but to let my INTENTIONS KNOWN, I'm thinkin of CLENCHING CHROME or PIMPIN HOES instead of PENNIN' POEMS/ HENCE THE GROANS, cause the TENSION GROWS when u MENTION FOES/I crack limbs, CHINS & DOMES & leave INDENTIONS SHOWN through SKIN & BONES/but Even in death, my name'll remained CEMENT IN STONE/ since I've got scientists on RETENTION HOLD whose soul INVENTION GOAL is workin on the blueprints of the CRIMSON CLONE/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
MASSACRES
Superior- R.K.O'd
Quix - R.K.O'd
Duce- 5-2 WIN
360- R.K.O'd
Yezzir- R.K.O'd
Indefinite- R.K.O'd
Image Illest Lyrics Apex Predator
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Crimson Clone

Post by Kau the Lion »

Nice. Perfect flow and dope multies.
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

This was pretty nasty from a lyrical stand point. Nice bravado style and the multies and rhyme schemes were hot. Flow was on point. Dope shit, Crim.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Dam dude u def had strong multies and impeccablwe flow on this... Its kinda hard to quote when u write like that but it was not hard to follow at all.. i seen some things i might want to follow in that... maybe see if i can incorporate a similar way of using multies the way u did in some parts... dope drop nice punches ..1
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -

Return to “Written Rhymes”