Just a thought

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Just a thought

Post by Haz »

Look..

i've Been Goin Off At The Fact I'm Never On..My Route Has No Name..Every Letters Gone
The Same Pictures Forever Drawn..They Give No Props Infront, Doods Need Better Lawns..
Let Me Get Technical Outcomes Are Unethical..A Bunch Of Clowns From Festivals
Shits Edible,I'm On Da Main Course While Doods Are On The Side Like Done Vegtibles
Brain Wise I Gotta Wise Brain,The Battle Field Has Wide Range..Tide Change
N The Waves Are Jumpin, Till i'm Like Fuck This "Holy Shit"..My Saviors Nothin
I Gotta Leave Packin,Back Trackin,Slackin N Rappin Alone I've Packaged The Stones
With No Room To Breathe..So I Sell Their Lives I Wanna Own a Practice I Dont Needa Practice Ta Own
Lifes a Mystery..A Terrible Mindstate Once Hadda Gripp Of Me Almost Reachd Its Victory
Till I Learnd 2 Right My Own Like Life Teach'd Caligraphy
Still Verses R Stuck In Me With 25 To Life Though They Can Adapt To Anything The 'Survivin Type'
Don't Matter What The Climates Like Their Revivin Mic's With Gilligan's Island Hype
Providin Strikes That Lift Heads Like Slidin Vikes Up The Nose. Till Crews Resign In Fright
My Creations Have Dinin Nights..Like Traffic Cops Swingin Ta Make Ends Meet ,Their Fine In Fights
Like Dood's Die With There Wealth..There Not "Willing Ta Help"
Till Dey Avict Their Alter Egos Cus They Can't Live With Themselves
Yall Fail Ta Take Those Stale Mistakes..Learn From Um N Realize U Gotta Sail Ta Make
I Got No Hold On Da Future But a Nail Fa Fate..Though It Cant Go One Way The Scale'll Break...
Anyways Rappin's Been My Passion,Didnt Take It Up 2 Kill Time As My Assassin
Your Shitty Intentions Leak Get Ya Thighs A Napkin,i Won't Die Fa Haz Bin's..
Yall Won't Forget Da Role's Ya Play Till ya Numbers Up On Da Coldist Day..
Thats What U Get Fa Gamblin U Cat's Always Ramblin How I'm Scrambled In The A List Of Wack Kids
I Give Da Critics Static.. Fuckin Bitches Raw With Aids 2 Prove I'm Da Sickest Active
Still I Get No Shine Like Its a Showery Day..Probably Cause They Underate On Hourly Pay...
Last edited by Haz on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Re: Just a thought

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

homie this was straight ill son.. from start to end. flow got choppy in a few places but but it didnt phase the verse... u ain underated on my list.......
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Thanks 4 The Feed..
eMCee Havic
Rap Assassin
Wins: 4
Losses: 8

Post by eMCee Havic »

Your Shitty Intentions Leak Get Ya Thighs A Napkin,i Won't Die Fa Haz Bin's

liked these two lines alot, overall a good drop a lil all over the place, and the flows off, but your style and swagger is definately in this piece, nice multis the pictures where good, i like mostly everything except maybe 2 barrs or less, i give it

a 8.5/10 it was definately dope though

"see you shouldnt be afraid of me..
you should be afraid of all the people in the streets
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Shit was pretty nice. Had some killer rhyme schemes in there. Flow needs some work in spots but overall not bad. I can definitely tell you've been bumpin some Budden, it shows. I like the concepts and the imagery was pretty good. Solid verse overall. But, it can always be improved. Glad to see you're still at it.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Upppin..
ReCkinAll
Rhyme Master
Wins: 1
Losses: 5

Post by ReCkinAll »

i've Been Goin Off At The Fact I'm Never On..My Route Has No Name..Every Letters Gone
The Same Pictures Forever Drawn..They Give No Props Infront, Doods Need Better Lawns..
-NICE OPENER
Let Me Get Technical Outcomes Are Unethical..A Bunch Of Clowns From Festivals
Shits Edible,I'm On Da Main Course While Doods Are On The Side Like Done Vegtibles
-OK
-I SEE WHERE YOUR GOIN
-OK
I Gotta Leave Packin,Back Trackin,Slackin N Rappin Alone I've Packaged The Stones
With No Room To Breathe..So I Sell Their Lives I Wanna Own a Practice I Dont Needa Practice Ta Own
-SICK
Lifes a Mystery..A Terrible Mindstate Once Hadda Gripp Of Me Almost Reachd Its Victory
Till I Learnd 2 Right My Own Like Life Teach'd Caligraphy
-NICE
Still Verses R Stuck In Me With 25 To Life Though They Can Adapt To Anything The 'Survivin Type'
Don't Matter What The Climates Like Their Revivin Mic's With Gilligan's Island Hype
-NICE
Providin Strikes That Lift Heads Like Slidin Vikes Up The Nose. Till Crews Resign In Fright
My Creations Have Dinin Nights..Like Traffic Cops Swingin Ta Make Ends Meet ,Their Fine In Fights
-OK
-SICK SO TRU
Yall Fail Ta Take Those Stale Mistakes..Learn From Um N Realize U Gotta Sail Ta Make
I Got No Hold On Da Future But a Nail Fa Fate..Though It Cant Go One Way The Scale'll Break...
-SICK
-CRAZY!!
Yall Won't Forget Da Role's Ya Play Till ya Numbers Up On Da Coldist Day..
-OK
Thats What U Get Fa Gamblin U Cat's Always Ramblin How I'm Scrambled In The A List Of Wack Kids
I Give Da Critics Static.. Fuckin Bitches Raw With Aids 2 Prove I'm Da Sickest Active
-DAMN NICE SHIT
Still I Get No Shine Like Its a Showery Day..Probably Cause They Underate On Hourly Pay...
-TRU CLOSER

iM FEELIN THE WHOLE DROP YOU MURDERED IT 4 SURE NICE WORDPLAY AND FLOW IS KILLER..KEEP IT UP
Teflon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 6

Post by Teflon »

Liked those lines...Pretty nice here Hazard def the best thing I've seen you drop...Keep these up and I'll read this a little more in this thread...Good shit here man.
Mac
Rap King
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by Mac »

Damn Son, Shit Was Raw Man. I Haven't Been Around As Much As I was A While Back and Goddamn Have You Elevated. I remember Smackin That Ass In All Them Battles But Had You been Spittin Like That The Outcome Would Of Been A Complete 1-80. Nice Fuckin Drop Folk.
B E Z ~
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

I Got No Hold On Da Future But a Nail Fa Fate..Though It Cant Go One Way The Scale'll Break

Tough rhymes kid everytime i see you drop something it keeps getting better n better n better right now you are the most underrated on the site

Return to “Written Rhymes”