Fuck'a Muchacho...Man

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!
Wins: 6
Losses: 1

Fuck'a Muchacho...Man

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

Sorry for the no show boy, PC issues,
I never missed a battle before but I guss shit happens
You took the DQ like a man, I'm the one that ser the limit...

Still fuck you :)

Blow ya spark, I expose the heart you try to `Bring'in 2 Animals` like reinactments of Noahs Arch
His aim off, control ya art `cuddle boys` how he hold a Mark, `Mad where a B!tch Sit` like Rosa Parks!!

Newb textcee with over 2,000 post, mouthin most? Kids `dead on the bench` like judges trile^n ghost
I smile & roast a child when close, if you got pride, `Swallow that Shit` like bowles in throats!!

Hurtin who stops in, flush systems like surgical toxins, his `Punches only SEEM real` like virtual boxin
Ya heard I do stop men, murders too shockin, he can't come `str8 up every time` during vertical clock trends!!

If you have to see me, I'll stab ya, EZ! Suddenly his `image became flat` like the rise of plasma TVs
Your skill = to the rath of Jeezy, clearly he still won't be `on track breath takin` even makin asthma CDs!!

Find me shine, bitchy mods be the grimey kind, his verses like `cocain buffets` confused which line be line
`Can't see me!` he kindly blind, I'm sooo !LL & you remind me swine, ya ideas were fresh.....way back in 99'!!

FREE AGENT!!

-1 !LL B!tch-
2 Essentials: Stilettos & Ruger SR9
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 17

Re: Fuck'a Muchacho...Man

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

First bar was alright..
Flow was cool.. punch was eh...I Didn't like it

Second line was cool..
Flow was on point..multis also..
punch didn't really make sense..i get it..

the last two bars where better... still not up to par
this was an alright drop...

i'll leave more elaborate feed if needed..
Alpha Bill: I told a girl I wanted to suck the juice out of her so she sat on my face today

Lmao Wierd ass Nigga
-.HaZarD.- wrote:I Want your Head.
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

It is what it is...
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 17

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

LoL...Word
Alpha Bill: I told a girl I wanted to suck the juice out of her so she sat on my face today

Lmao Wierd ass Nigga
-.HaZarD.- wrote:I Want your Head.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

yea i took the dq..i really thought u'd atleast let me know..u still had 3 days to drop.. n i seen u on the 24 hour list not too long after i dropped my verse.. n e ways u can always set up another match if u want.. win or lose its just a meaningless record (to me anyways) set it up..nothin long, might wanna make it a week time length since it took u that long to respond back with this

n e ways overall this was koo, rhymescheme was straight, some punches were nice.. i see this more like a random drop..no personals besides mentioning how many posts i got..so i felt this was pretty indirect..could be towards anybody with more than 2000 posts really lol, overall as a random piece i'd give it a 7/10, for a battle.. probably a 6/10..seen better from u but still this was pretty decent
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

Thanks for the feedback, no biggie records are cool but hey.
Life goes on, thanks boys!
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

battle me witch
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Bars are way too stretched. Like waaaaaaaay toooooooo streeeeeetttcchhhheeeed. Other than that, it was decent. Learn to drop punches with less words. Trust me, you can do it. It doesn't take a novel to lay a set-up and a punch. Don't e-freak out on me, I'm just providing constructive criticism.

Return to “Written Rhymes”