Magic, Arv, C4, James - The Illest

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Magic, Arv, C4, James - The Illest

Post by complexity »

The Would Be 100,000 Post Collab

Nobody wants to help me put together a special 100,000 post day that I have been talking about for 4 months. Thats fine. Here is the dope collaboration with some of the best artists from Ill. Enjoy! If any verses are missing, blame it on Arvincible!

Magic Mark

Magic'll cook you in fact, i serve you raw N' well done, i just cruise n' im past
like rape im abusin' your ass, when i battle, i know "This Bitch about to-lose" like 'Hookers in France' (Toulouse)
I got the freshest plays, that'd wreck you gays, face it ya best has just fall off
Im the king, but all im seein' is "Squares at the top", like "Tetris games gone wrong"!!
i sting ya blocks, im always rippin' spots, firin' till ya all ruptured
i got more plays than a movie actor, plus soon im gonna be "Big on the Screen" like "Jamal Woolard" (Notorious)
im a sick bastard, but i got a great smile tho, still i wont stop, i'll break vile bro's
Ya'll know that M and M is gonna win with tha freestyles, tho this aint that 8 mile show!!
my every verse is endin' bitches, like foldin' paper i'll bend ya writtens
dispel ya sciptures, cause i 'cut with every hand i throw', Like im 'Edward Scissor'!!
imma have ta kill ya, i got a necklace that'd blind n' im just wreckless in the mind,
shit I could "Serve you without even looking" like this was 'Tennis for the Blind'!!
You beat me? and steve hawkin'll start sleep walkin', thinkin' you slick but you aint, bitch!
i maim kids, and aim scipts, beat you till you 'every colour in a box', like a new 'paint kit'!!
i'll make you a stain, quick!, straight leave you broken mayne, i choke and strain
im like a bad bowler with 7 / 10 splits, i cant help but leave 'open frames'!!

Scott James!

Yo.. Scotts Off The Leash!! Imma Beast Like An ANIMAL-TAKIN-LIVES..
While U Bitchez Couldnt Get "Feed-Back" If "HANNIBLE-ATE-YA-SPINE"!!
I'm BREAKIN-MINDS So Battle Me!? Dude I'll Straight EMBARASS-YOU..
Cuz My Punches'll Make U Need A "New Balance" Like A "PAIR-OF-SHOES"!!
I'll TEAR-YA-DUDES... So Fuck U Biters, I Write My Lines Like A True WRITER-SHOULD..
While Yall Cheatin In Battles.. Im Winning The "Fair-Way" Like "TIGER-WOODS"!!
Rep The TIGHTER-HOODS Where We Curb Bitchez An CEMENT-YA-TEETH..
So Look Out Cuz When I Spit, Youll Need Ta "Brace Yaselves" Like Self-Service DENTISTRY!!
My Punches BEND-YA-G... Damn It's Late, But I Still Gots Time Ta DROP-YOU-FAGZ..
Cuz This Aint A Race But Imma Still "Over Lap" You Like I "CROSSED-MY-LEGS"!!
TOSSED-THE-MAGZ... Cuz My Punches SEND-HEAT That Can Seriously BEND-STREETZ..
Cause I Stay "Shutting Down Butcher Shops" Just To Make "ENDS-MEAT"!!
My Verse Worth Like TEN-G'z... An My Spits'll Have Ya "Goin Outta Style" Like "NEW-TRENDS"..
And YOU-FRIEND?!.. Well I'll Toss A "Rope Around Ya Azz" Juss To "Tie Up LOOSE-ENDS"!!
Leave Ya In a NOOSE,-DEAD!! So FUCK-YA-FATE Cuz I'm STUCK-WIT-HATE With My Gunz TUCKED-AWAY..
Dawg Your Punchez Could Be Like "Insomniac Singles" And They Still Wouldnt Be "UP-TO-DATE"!!

Arv

Uh Oh Arv is next..
The flow-is-hammerin, time ta inflict damage to those thinkin they hos-is-glamorous..
We'll expose-the-stamina n smash ya "cliques" faster than "broken-cameras!!"
Got u choked-and-clamorin, u bitches desperate to see ya mugs-in-headlines
U just thugs-till-bedtime, cuz similar to "due dates" ya raps are fuckin-"deadlines!!"
i leave necks wit bloody-red-lines! now illest got us up defendin-the-map,
Im ill while all ur punches r "pointless" like writin with "pencils-that-snapped!!"
Lemme put some sense-into-that, im steady rippin heads off like paper..look
Got u lyrically raped-n-shook cuz i leave niggas "spineless" like "stapled-books!!"
Hit ya wit haymaker-hooks, a gift of death.. see my flow-'presence'-open-ya-throats
Cuz u faggots "stand up to be light"similar to a "fluorescent-up-on-a-post!!"
See ur verses-are-shit, just pure accident while i have a purpose-for-scripts,
Hit u so hard that its hurtin-ya-kids, see i have u "round housed" like "circlin-cribs!!"
Workin-these-kids I'm coppin-the-actors-see, safe to say they probably-after-me
Cuz who text nicer than the nigga with sweet ass bars?! call me a Chocolate-factory!!
WE THE ILLEST!! Im equippin-n-squirtin, diggin-ya-hearse-n tippin-this-verse-in
Cuz I'm the original-version, A-R-V "real dirty" like i needa be SIPPIN-DETERGENT!!

C4

Strike!
I ball like bowlin gloves, parked up rollin drugs, theres no frustation ma cash kills
Sensation im past ill, make em 'feel like its Ten A Cee' without vacations in Nashville!!
Im past son shine I thrive in the dusk,
This collabs an elephant in the scrips im the ivory tusks, priceless, creep n get banished
Come weak n be vanished, 'K.O? they aint gettin it' like when AME speakin in Spanish!!
They seekin this mans ish, its hot prick, 'chop ya leg off!' yep im leavin with a drop kick!!
I own them! I see that they are not sick, thats more 'plane to sea' than Aaliyah in a cockpit!!
Im an achiever they cant stop it, the king of illestlyrics, can I get a witness please?
On the job call me business C, I 'tower above their present wraps' like a Christmas tree!!
Don't get mad coz ya bitch kiss me, fuckin dumb actors watch these thespian's rep slide
Hang em, invest in a neck tie, coz they got 'no technique to blow' like a lesbian sex guide!!
They know im the best right? my punch lines 'come down on ya flow' like Hudson dips!!
Battle? aint hurtin me im buzzin bitch, even 'Jin n Juice aint touchin me' like muslims lips!!
Is it cuz im rich? In talent n agression, take it all give a fuck bout equal fractions
I clown these feeble factions, make em 'commit to sue a side' without the legal action!!
Coz I don't see attractions, wack rappers play ya part but I bet a hundred ima spark
Self hate burdens on ya heart n I couldn't even 'diss a point' if I murdered Raiza Sharpe!!
is it cuz im rich? In talent n agression, take it all give a fuck bout equal fractions
I clown these feeble factions, make em 'commit to sue a side' without the legal action!!

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Phasewon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Phasewon »

dope shit all around, everyone brought heat, although the lines were massively stretched which hurts the flow, and needless to say this was more in 'text' format as opposed to actual audio structure, but in terms of punches and multies everyone was on point and had something ill to bring to the table, nice drop.
PDubs
Rookie
Losses: 0

Post by PDubs »

4 sure mixtape murder...

alright so it seemed like an oreo, all the goods in the middle

scott and arv murdered it!

exs: hannibal line from scott, and the cameras line from arv

, magic and c-4 did good but not up to par

Magic.. just didnt rhyme/sound very good.. good concepts tho

C-4... u waz killin til u repeated ur lines dude!! wth? that ruined it..
Phenom
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 1

Post by Phenom »

Arvs verse was fire, what else is there to say. I don't know why Cee4 brought that line back, he still came hard, though. Magic's verse had some distinctly unique verses in it, though it only seemed lighter because he didn't scream or hyphenate. His punches could've connected better, too. Scotts verse… I Dunno, I wasn't feeling it till about halfway through. Definitely not a bad verse at all, though. Good shit from everybody here. I didn't even know arvincible had that kind of skill, which is why his outshined everyones imo. Next time throw some more people on this shit. I know there are others out there who could've have made this even more interesting.
I'm not going to battle you..But I do prefer it if my prey put's up a fight.

Beneath the surface..I'm overheating your receiver circuits by unleashing Deeper verses that priests speak in churches.
What you preach is worthless, your worship defeats the purpose. Like president Obama taking bullets for the secret service
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Nice collab. Lots of great punches from all who participated. I agree, flow was more text-oriented so recording this could be an issue if it was ever in the cards. Wish I would have heard about this, guess there's some sections I don't check. Perhaps some other time. A massive collab would be sick.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

not my fault my lines got repeated. thanks for the feed tho
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

Like Dipset we da best out!!!

everyone did dope on this, specially ScottJames!! dudes a beast!!! lol

C4's double post line was SIICCKKK!!!

arv was nasty... i had a round house bar once...it was like, Ill hitchu with a round house like a fuckin igloo!! or somethin like that LoL...

magics multis were dope...

everyone came SICKER then SARS!!!!!
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

yeah this was fire
loved the punches in this
was dope
should be an illest classic
the lyrics from everybody were fire
shyt it was great 10/10 sorta shit
keep'em comin
deffo
keep'em comin
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Sweet. i Actually Donno Who's Verse i Enjoyed Most Outta Mark's And Cee's, Both Killed it. Arv Came Nice, as Did Scott, But i Was Really Disappointed in Scott's inconsistency Compared To Other Shit ive Seen From Him.

What i Like To See is Drops Stacked With Quality Punchlines And That's What i Got Here, ill Review Some Standout Bars (Positives And Negatives) Below Since There's So Much To Quote.

Mark's:

Magic'll cook you in fact, i serve you raw N' well done, i just cruise n' im past
like rape im abusin' your ass, when i battle, i know "This Bitch about to-lose" like 'Hookers in France' (Toulouse)
I got the freshest plays, that'd wreck you gays, face it ya best has just fall off
Im the king, but all im seein' is "Squares at the top", like "Tetris games gone wrong"!!

^Really Strong Opening Bars, Toulouse Wordplay Was Nice, Connected Well. The Tetris One Was Another Solid Punch.

i sting ya blocks, im always rippin' spots, firin' till ya all ruptured
i got more plays than a movie actor, plus soon im gonna be "Big on the Screen" like "Jamal Woolard" (Notorious)

^Another Dope Punch.

dispel ya sciptures, cause i 'cut with every hand i throw', Like im 'Edward Scissor'!!

^Also Good, But u 'Cut' Off The Last Part Of His Name, i Still Knew Who u Were Talking About But i Personally Don't Like it When Rappers Do That. Example: Eddie Murph Lol.

shit I could "Serve you without even looking" like this was 'Tennis for the Blind'!!

^Weak Punch.

i maim kids, and aim scipts, beat you till you 'every colour in a box', like a new 'paint kit'!!

^Another Creative And Original Punch.

Scott:

So Look Out Cuz When I Spit, Youll Need Ta "Brace Yaselves" Like Self-Service DENTISTRY!!

^Solid.

Cause I Stay "Shutting Down Butcher Shops" Just To Make "ENDS-MEAT"!!

^i See The Wordplay But u Really Weren't Saying Anything Punchy, it Just Seemed To Be Thrown in There Because u Could Make a Play On The Words, Kinda Pointless.

Dawg Your Punchez Could Be Like "Insomniac Singles" And They Still Wouldnt Be "UP-TO-DATE"!!

^ur Best Line, Sweet Finisher. ur Verse Wasn't Bad, i Just Expect More From u.

Arv:

The flow-is-hammerin, time ta inflict damage to those thinkin they hos-is-glamorous..
We'll expose-the-stamina n smash ya "cliques" faster than "broken-cameras!!"
Got u choked-and-clamorin, u bitches desperate to see ya mugs-in-headlines
U just thugs-till-bedtime, cuz similar to "due dates" ya raps are fuckin-"deadlines!!"

^Another Really Strong Opener, Two Solid Punches in There, Good Flow.

i leave necks wit bloody-red-lines! now illest got us up defendin-the-map,
Im ill while all ur punches r "pointless" like writin with "pencils-that-snapped!!"
Lemme put some sense-into-that, im steady rippin heads off like paper..look
Got u lyrically raped-n-shook cuz i leave niggas "spineless" like "stapled-books!!"

^Tongue-in-Cheek Punches, i Used Them a Lot. Simple, Silly, But Entertaining.

ur Verse Kinda Went Downhill From There, it Was Still Good But Not Upto Par Punchline-Wise With The First 4 Bars.

Cee4:

I ball like bowlin gloves, parked up rollin drugs, theres no frustation ma cash kills
Sensation im past ill, make em 'feel like its Ten A Cee' without vacations in Nashville!!

^Good Opener Again.

Come weak n be vanished, 'K.O? they aint gettin it' like when AME speakin in Spanish!!

^Didn't Really Connect it Was Quite a Vague Punch, intricacy is Good And it Could've Made This Better.

I own them! I see that they are not sick, thats more 'plane to sea' than Aaliyah in a cockpit!!

^Lmao, Typical Cee4 Punchline.

On the job call me business C, I 'tower above their present wraps' like a Christmas tree!!
Don't get mad coz ya bitch kiss me, fuckin dumb actors watch these thespian's rep slide
Hang em, invest in a neck tie, coz they got 'no technique to blow' like a lesbian sex guide!!
They know im the best right? my punch lines 'come down on ya flow' like Hudson dips!!
Battle? aint hurtin me im buzzin bitch, even 'Jin n Juice aint touchin me' like muslims lips!!
Is it cuz im rich? In talent n agression, take it all give a fuck bout equal fractions

^This Whole Section Was Fire, The Jin And Juice Line Was Very Creative, Good Shit.

Definitely Gnna Be One Of The Standout Drops Of This Year, Keep Dropping.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Favorite Lines -

MagicMark-You beat me? and steve hawkin'll start sleep walkin', thinkin' you slick but you aint, bitch!

Scott James - Rep The TIGHTER-HOODS Where We Curb Bitchez An CEMENT-YA-TEETH..

Arv - Lemme put some sense-into-that, im steady rippin heads off like paper..look

Cee4 - Is it cuz im rich? In talent n agression, take it all give a fuck bout equal fractions

.. Anyways Pretty Solid Collabo..

Magic Opened It Up Good...

Scott James Came Nice...

Arv Was Overall a Good Follow Up

Cee Was a Cool Finishin Act..
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Re: Magic, Arv, C4, James - The Illest

Post by ScottJames »

uppin ;)
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

lol so so long ago
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

2.5 years ago n we still wrecked it!!
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

dooope shiaaat all around ladies.

IL record: