8Infinity Crew, anyone wanna join?

Our forum has had some great crews over the years. When you form a crew that entitles you the right to have a forum for crew related activities. Join crews here as well.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

8Infinity Crew, anyone wanna join?

Post by Seanny T »

Whats up people, this is Seanny T here, and im tryin to start a new crew called 8Infinity. It will be an audio battle/beat battle and song making crew. for people who wanna record, make mixtapes, freestyles, or just fun shit to spit to or rock out to, come on board. u can do txt battles and other stuff to, but thats just what im going for. mic friendly crew basically. i have some experience in recording and beat making, go to my myspace to hear my stuff: myspace.com/seannytproduction and my first official mixtape will b released Jan. 21st, featuring a couple ppl from this site, including jayzon_black and Antimatter. JOIN NOW! 8Infinity!
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
No Shows: 1

Re: 8Infinity Crew, anyone wanna join?

Post by Alvin »

Pest is back you damn cobm drop out
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee

Re: 8Infinity Crew, anyone wanna join?

Post by Seanny T »

Ya pest is back so ima stay wit him for now, but if some ppl really are interested in joining and I know who they are and what they can do audio wise I might go this direction instead. No disrespect to pest or nuthin he took me in when I first came on. But I want ppl who will do collabs or just mixing shit for fun cuz I love doing that all day erry day haha

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare

Return to “Crews”