Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

RND 2 - JDR vs Leeroy Jenkins *Leeroy Jenkins wins TKO*

Post by Alvin »

6 bars

24 hours to check or you will be replaced.

48 hours after final check in to post your verses.

HOUSE RULES
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Re: RND 2 - JDR vs Leeroy Jenkins

Post by JDR »

Check.....
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Jenkins
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Don't vote if you dont understand. I don't explain shit...

Look Bitch...

You need some Votes from ya Peeps, tryna Post wit a Beast, shit don't make Sense like comparin' a Coast to a Beach
And bein' a Joke on the Beats aint the only Lows that he's Reached, ya got bigger problems than Jack, aint you Noticed ya Speech?

Audios sound like he Flows when he Eats, Close to a Beef, he gettin' served like Soup in a Line
Leeroy gettin' abused wit a Rhyme, couldn't keep up wit tha Audio Kids? aint it TRU ya Behind?

Try and Come Off the Dome, you'll be Losin' ya Mind, leave Leeroy a mess like the way a Baby Shits
Truthfully, he's Fake wit Kids and can't Bare to get Bodied when he Claims his Hits is a Naked Bitch

And now ya Faced wit Rip wit a Flamin' lisp, juss listen for the Special Ed kidd, yea, we Know ya Work
He gettin' pressed like Clothes and Skirts, Cos you winnin is about as likely as seein' MOE in Church

I Wrote my Verse juss to Go Bizerk, you gettin' signed is Hard to see like havin' ya Lens Caked
It keeps comin' until he Bends/Breaks, Punches leavin' this Kidd Fucked and watever else my Penn States

And we know you Been Fake, it's Partly Mean but Leeroy get pushed around on the Floor like havin' ya Carpet Cleaned
Over Hyped? That's ya Bars it Seems, after this, yall be 'Mourning / LJ' like the 'Old Charlotte Teams"
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Don't explain if you don't vote. I don't understand shit

Bitch look...

You're wack...nothing beats reality...i run through this faggot with a tongue in cheek mentality
Yall about to witness Leeroy blow'n jack off his high horse quicker than drugs and beasiality!

This pussy is feminine, he LOST in round 1 - jacks riders crooked him, it's evident
Last time I saw Future fucked over THAT badly....well, BUSH was the president!

You pick easy opponents and they never got you respect...No real emcee on this board has ever thought he's a threat...
You? Dope? Dog, you're not even fresh...the only people ever killed by jack da ripper...sold their bodies for sex

You ugly nigga...whoops, how did that slip? don't no females want to fuck you now, you fat bitch
We seen so many 'bitches play-n-slap jack' they made a card game outta that shit

Hoes spite my girl - see her, wishing it's them...Jack just wishes he WAS a girl, this dick is a fem..
He's a fruit, he's a fairy....a bitch to condemn...if Jack's touchin up on curtains, he's prolly fixing the hem!

I'd put in some real effort but fuck striving....this punk is a push-over, I run through him shuck jiving
Go ahead and try me fool, I'll leave you face down in your own blood like Alabama muff diving
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

JACK

You need some Votes from ya Peeps, tryna Post wit a Beast, shit don't make Sense like comparin' a Coast to a Beach
And bein' a Joke on the Beats aint the only Lows that he's Reached, ya got bigger problems than Jack, aint you Noticed ya Speech?

Flow was obviouslly there, nice and effective personal too. wasn't feeling your first punch in this bar very much. but hey anytime you get get too average to above average punches in one bar the better. 4/5
Audios sound like he Flows when he Eats, Close to a Beef, he gettin' served like Soup in a Line
Leeroy gettin' abused wit a Rhyme, couldn't keep up wit tha Audio Kids? aint it TRU ya Behind?

lol, liked this bar. nice personal. nice flow 4/5

Try and Come Off the Dome, you'll be Losin' ya Mind, leave Leeroy a mess like the way a Baby Shits
Truthfully, he's Fake wit Kids and can't Bare to get Bodied when he Claims his Hits is a Naked Bitch

LOL, funny asss dude. But other than the humer aspect i ain't really feeling it. 3/5

And now ya Faced wit Rip wit a Flamin' lisp, juss listen for the Special Ed kidd, yea, we Know ya Work
He gettin' pressed like Clothes and Skirts, Cos you winnin is about as likely as seein' MOE in Church

wow, another solid bar 4/5, punch could have been a bit harder. but hey... now i'm just nit picking. lol

I Wrote my Verse juss to Go Bizerk, you gettin' signed is Hard to see like havin' ya Lens Caked
It keeps comin' until he Bends/Breaks, Punches leavin' this Kidd Fucked and watever else my Penn States

not feeling this one as much. seemed more like a filler bar. but flowed well. Just a bit forced and no real hard punch. 2.5/5

And we know you Been Fake, it's Partly Mean but Leeroy get pushed around on the Floor like havin' ya Carpet Cleaned
Over Hyped? That's ya Bars it Seems, after this, yall be 'Mourning / LJ' like the 'Old Charlotte Teams

Bahhh, Nice close. yet another solid bar. I liked the wordplay in this coupled with the flow. well done.
4.5/5

Leeroy

You're wack...nothing beats reality...i run through this faggot with a tongue in cheek mentality
Yall about to witness Leeroy blow'n jack off his high horse quicker than drugs and beasiality!

uhhm sounding a bit weird 'Blowin Jack off' lil gay. but i got what you were doing with that. so other than that pretty nice man, i gotta admit. multies match dup pretty nice. 3.5/5

This pussy is feminine, he LOST in round 1 - jacks riders crooked him, it's evident
Last time I saw Future fucked over THAT badly....well, BUSH was the president!

another pretty nice Bar right here. 3.5/5 I liked the personal. (even though i personally think jack deserved the win) and i thought the flow was there also

You pick easy opponents and they never got you respect...No real emcee on this board has ever thought he's a threat...
You? Dope? Dog, you're not even fresh...the only people ever killed by jack da ripper...sold their bodies for sex

wow, Jenkins bringing some heat to Jack. Only part of this i don't like is JAck doesn't really pick easy opponents. I've never witnessed him duck once. But hey, that bar was still heall fresh. Nice shit man. 4.5/5
You ugly nigga...whoops, how did that slip? don't no females want to fuck you now, you fat bitch
We seen so many 'bitches play-n-slap jack' they made a card game outta that shit

Ok, this bar was unique. First line was choppy IMO didn't really fit. Second line came out pretty hard. so 3/5

Hoes spite my girl - see her, wishing it's them...Jack just wishes he WAS a girl, this dick is a fem..
He's a fruit, he's a fairy....a bitch to condemn...if Jack's touchin up on curtains, he's prolly fixing the hem!

not feeling this bar dude. wasn't bad. just didn't have an effective punch. wasn't really flowing as good as your last two bars. this one is just average. 2.5/5

I'd put in some real effort but fuck striving....this punk is a push-over, I run through him shuck jiving
Go ahead and try me fool, I'll leave you face down in your own blood like Alabama muff diving

LOL ... funny ass shit right here. Had to look up shcuk jiving though. Not too mention that part was a bit forced. i think its actually Shuck'n jive. liked the muff diving part. LOL 3.5/5

WOW, you can't make this shit up...GREAT BATTLE FELLAZ. Best one i've read in this tourny so far hands down. JEnkins...let me just say you surprised the shit outta me. You have a legiment chance of winning this battle. THIS COULD LITTERALLY GO EITHER WAY ... IMO of course.

JACK - 22
JENKINS - 21.5

SeriousllYY!!! .... MVGT: JACK ... by a virgins clit.
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

Flow - TIE. Both verses flowed equally good, lack of choppy lines
Personals - Jack. His personal had the stronger elements to it, he was more direct for me.
Punches - well ... a though one to call. Both came pretty hard, so a TIE.
Word/Nameplay - Jack didn't seem to have that much, so Leeroy gets it for me
Enjoyment - Leeroy. I liked the funny side of his verse.

MVGT - LEEROY but it could've gone both ways. For me Jack could've done better, not tryna undermine Leeroy he done very well

Take it or leave it
Last edited by 88SkyLink on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Close battle.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Punches. Jdr both were hit and miss but jdr redeemd himself wit the last two punches..plus he threw concept flips in his setups for almost double the punches... Leeroy liked you hem flip the muff dive was weak imo. Bush was decent.. Jdr just edged you there wit quantity

Personals id say leeroy ,he dropd nameflips, and a few persos in to flips

Mutis tie

Flow tie.

Im gonna reread and give my final vote

Ima have to give this to leeroy...jdr, you had more concepts per bar but the jabs couldnt support the la ck of strenght in your end punches... Plus you resorted to the overuse of 'like' in your flips, again which brought down the punches even more.. Leeroy you came more consistent in all areas and this battle was hella close. But in this case mvgt leeroy
'
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

niiiiiiiiice....

jack obviously came with fire an some real hard hitting,taboo personals, leeroys were dope aswell but i think jack edged this cat = mvgt JDR

multi's = both had good and bad uses but jacks seemed more fluent an flowed nicer=mvgt JDR.

FLOW= i'd give to jack, his mutlies an inners seemed to help his flow leeroys were nice as well but jack takes this imo....mvgt JDR

punchlines = im gonna be controversial here an vote against da punchline king, i felt leeroys punches were harder hitting an exceptionally well worded. jack came hard as ever with his punches but leeroys impressed me more. mvgt to leeroy.

overall enjoyment= im gonna give this to leeroy aswell simply because i expect insane bars from jack i wasnt quite ready for how ill leeroy came with it .. mvgt leeroy.

nameplay= i only seen one example of this and it was from leeroy with a clever personal nameflip punchline all rolled up into one bar. mvgt Leeroy

hard to judge this battle, it really was tight as a virgins hole???... (dunno about quix but ive never tried stickin my dick in a clit lol)so i'm gonna vote for this battle based on my favourite line only wich was...

Yall about to witness Leeroy blow'n jack off his high horse quicker than drugs and beastiality <<< ILL line

so overall my vote goes to leeroy... dope battle very close otherwise i wouldnt have went into so much detail wxplaining . props to both cats both disses deserve to win.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

3-1

Lets get this CLOSED UP!
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Punches: Leeroy
Personals: Jack
Wordplay: Jack
Nameplay: Leeroy
Multies: Jack
Flow: Tie

Based on categories it looks like this should go to Jack, but we all know punches win battles. And I thought Leeroy was more creative and harder hitting in this category. This was a hell of a close battle though and I had to deliberate for a while before I came to my decision. I really liked Jacks Penn State bar but that was a generic punch, unfortunately. Both had strong closers and openers, too. Great battle, guys.

+1 Leeroy
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

close it up...
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards