SCOTT JAMES VERSUS EVOLUTION (CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

SCOTT JAMES VERSUS EVOLUTION (CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

10 BARS

DUE BY SATURDAY, JULY 9TH, AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME U.S.A.

ANYONE WITH OVER 200 POSTS CAN VOTE ON THIS BATTLE!!!!!

4-0 IS A KO
5-1 OR 6-2 IS A TKO
FIRST PERSON TO 7 VOTES WINS

GOOD LUCK, CONTESTANTS, AND CONGRATS FOR MAKING IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND. NOW GIVE US THE BATTLE OF THE YEAR!!!!

((EDITED - THERE HAS BEEN A 3 DAY EXTENSION PUT IN PLACE ON THIS BATTLE FOR BOTH CONTESTANTS))
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Re: SCOTT JAMES VERSUS EVOLUTION (CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND)

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

check
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

His Alias's Are: Evolution and Ekoms which is Smoke backwards..
Also im in his crew and he is the leader..
EDIT: Hes mexican

now.. i want explained votes. no pussy shit.

with that being said.. lemme dig ur grave...

*Grabs Shovel*

Im Throwin Punches..
So Wit My First Hand Imma DECK THIS MANS THROAT Till His NECK IS JAMMED CLOSED..
Now Ur BREATH IS DAMNED BRO So Fuck POPPIN GUNS Cuz Ill STOP YA LUNGS Wit My SECOND HAND, SMOKE!!

My TEXT CAN BE RUDE, While,
Your Bars Are Like 'Warm-Ups' Cuz They Needa Be 'Strreeetcheddd' To Be EFFECTIVE, ITS TRUE..
Plus No One Likes Ya SPECIMEN DUDE, Cuz Only Thing This 'Taco Stands' For Is Sellin MEXICAN FOOD!!

Ill Pound Him DOWN TIL HES DIRE, Then Have 'Smoke Signal For Help' Like He Was Lost In The MOUNTAINS OF NIGER..
Yea The PRIZE GOES TO SCOTT Cuz We Wouldnt See 'Smoke Rise To The Top' If His HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!!

My Punches BRUSIN MY HANDS Cuz Imma Kill U On Purpose Like The EXECUTION WAS PLANNED..
Fuck HARMIN HIS HEALTH Cuz Even If I Was DARWIN HIMSELF I Still Wouldnt Believe EVOLUTION A MAN!!

Punches? Oh How OFTEN I CAN THROW THESE, Yes Ill Chop Ya Top Off And ROCK IT AS MY TROPHY..
Cuz For U Its NAP TIME While Ill Leave Ya Heart Rate __FLATLINED__ And I Aint TALKIN BOUT YA MULTIS!!

Yo This The Final ROUND, YOU THROUGH.. I Beat The Shit Outta Kau, Now Imma POUND U TOO..
So Watch Me Toss Ya Body Around Til The 'Walls Absorb Eko' Like A SOUND PROOF ROOM!!

Dude No Ones LIKING YA WORDS.. Ur Lines Suck, U Need A 'Coach' Like BUYING A PURSE..
Yea We In The Same Crew But Imma Still 'Kill My Litre/Leader' Like I Was DYING OF THIRST!!

Like Vegas, Ur Bars Stretched For MILES N ACRES And Ur Structures Fucked, My STYLE IS GREATER..
For Real U BLOW BALLS Cuz This Battle Wouldnt Be A 'CLOSE CALL' If I DIALED MY NEIGHBOR!! :lol:

I Spit Wit Such CLEAR SYNERGY So When I Beat You, I Dont Wanna HEAR BICKERING..
Plus It'd Be A WEIRD MYSTERY If 'Ekoms Smoke' Me.. Cuz That'd Be A MIRROR/MERE VICTORY!!
(Think about it)

Ur A FAGGOT AT BEST Cuz 'Ekoms The Shit'? Nah, He Jus Blowin 'Smoke Up Ur Ass' Ur No MATCH FOR THE BEST..
Im SLAMMIN THIS PEST Cuz For Those Who Like Smoke.. Imma Show U How To Kick The HABIT TO DEATH!!

:violin: BURRIED :violin:
Last edited by ScottJames on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

Fuck your shovel n pale, I'm so fresh I make double-mint stale,
Scott fumbled n failed, cause you're not "Trusted To Deliver" like Government Mail,

Other than snail, this kid plays the role of a turtle, someone hold his throat so he gurgles,
Take notes in a journal, cause your nameplay goes no where like you wrote in a circle,

From one angle of Scott I see a bitch, and then another when she's turning her face,
See this Jew loves hurting his race so much his own signature's burning the stakes,

You're certainly fake, he's not battlin Cee4 but I'm repeating the history,
And It must be cold out, cause James ain't bringin' the HEAT into victory, (basketball reference)

The reason's no mystery, I'm fluent in ways that keep me movin for days,
He ain't a 'Brave Heart' but i'll beat this Scott till he's blue in the face, (movie reference)

I'm in the truest of states, see me breaking your mask for being a snake in the grass,
Scott James is just a mistake of the past so I'm raping your ass and taking your cash!

It's often this guy's bitch, I'm Batman, he's my Robin squawkin in high-pitch,
So I ain't talkin mobile when I say I'm tossin my sidekick,

I'm sharp when my flows wield, my art's a controlled field,
So you claiming you're great is like a Spartan with no shield,

Disregarding the whole deal
, since he's plainly elusive and needs extensions made of excuses,
He can't write a topical or make any music so.. lets just say that he's basically useless,

I'm making this guy flop, he couldn't clear the win if he was facing his eye drops,
So this is the end of Scott's Summers cause i'm replacing this Cyclops (X-Men reference)
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

This is too close to call str8 up

i'd be like

Flow: Evo
Personals: Evo

Punches: Scott
Wordplay: Scott

Multis:Draw
Enjoyability:Draw
Vocab:Draw
Structure: Draw

Originality:Scott

Vote: Scott James in my eyes barely
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Slicka »

Punches-Scott
Personals-EVO
Wordplay-tie
Flow-tie

WOW i really enjoyed this battle but ima break it down how i see it...

favorite bars were

From one angle of Scott I see a bitch, and then another when she's turning her face,
See this Jew loves hurting his race so much his own signature's burning the stakes,

Your Bars Are Like 'Warm-Ups' Cuz They Needa Be 'Strreeetcheddd' To Be EFFECTIVE, ITS TRUE..
Plus No One Likes Ya SPECIMEN DUDE, Cuz Only Thing This 'Taco Stands' For Is Sellin MEXICAN FOOD!!
made me chuckle

Pretty much evenly matched but my vote goes to
EVO
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

flow: evo
punches: scott (his shit was hella creative))
multies evo
creativity: scott
personals: scott
wordplay: evo

this battle is pretty fukkin close but i feel scott took it.

mvgt: scott

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

REALLY DIFFICULT TO DECIDE HERE. HONESTLY I LOVED BOTH.
Im Throwin Punches..
So Wit My First Hand Imma DECK THIS MANS THROAT Till His NECK IS JAMMED CLOSED..
Now Ur BREATH IS DAMNED BRO So Fuck POPPIN GUNS Cuz Ill STOP YA LUNGS Wit My SECOND HAND, SMOKE!!

My TEXT CAN BE RUDE, While,

Ill Pound Him DOWN TIL HES DIRE, Then Have 'Smoke Signal For Help' Like He Was Lost In The MOUNTAINS OF NIGER..
Yea The PRIZE GOES TO SCOTT Cuz We Wouldnt See 'Smoke Rise To The Top' If His HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!!

My Punches BRUSIN MY HANDS Cuz Imma Kill U On Purpose Like The EXECUTION WAS PLANNED..
Fuck HARMIN HIS HEALTH Cuz Even If I Was DARWIN HIMSELF I Still Wouldnt Believe EVOLUTION A MAN!!

Punches? Oh How OFTEN I CAN THROW THESE, Yes Ill Chop Ya Top Off And ROCK IT AS MY TROPHY..
Cuz For U Its NAP TIME While Ill Leave Ya Heart Rate __FLATLINED__ And I Aint TALKIN BOUT YA MULTIS!!

Yo This The Final ROUND, YOU THROUGH.. I Beat The Shit Outta Kau, Now Imma POUND U TOO..
So Watch Me Toss Ya Body Around Til The 'Walls Absorb Eko' Like A SOUND PROOF ROOM!!

Dude No Ones LIKING YA WORDS.. Ur Lines Suck, U Need A 'Coach' Like BUYING A PURSE..
Yea We In The Same Crew But Imma Still 'Kill My Litre/Leader' Like I Was DYING OF THIRST!!

Like Vegas, Ur Bars Stretched For MILES N ACRES And Ur Structures Fucked, My STYLE IS GREATER..
For Real U BLOW BALLS Cuz This Battle Wouldnt Be A 'CLOSE CALL' If I DIALED MY NEIGHBOR!! :lol:

I Spit Wit Such CLEAR SYNERGY So When I Beat You, I Dont Wanna HEAR BICKERING..
Plus It'd Be A WEIRD MYSTERY If 'Ekoms Smoke' Me.. Cuz That'd Be A MIRROR/MERE VICTORY!!
(Think about it)

Ur A FAGGOT AT BEST Cuz 'Ekoms The Shit'? Nah, He Jus Blowin 'Smoke Up Ur Ass' Ur No MATCH FOR THE BEST..
Im SLAMMIN THIS PEST Cuz For Those Who Like Smoke.. Imma Show U How To Kick The HABIT TO DEATH!!
SCOTT 19/20
Fuck your shovel n pale, I'm so fresh I make double-mint stale,
Scott fumbled n failed, cause you're not "Trusted To Deliver" like Government Mail,

Other than snail, this kid plays the role of a turtle, someone hold his throat so he gurgles,
Take notes in a journal, cause your nameplay goes no where like you wrote in a circle,

You're certainly fake, he's not battlin Cee4 but I'm repeating the history,
And It must be cold out, cause James ain't bringin' the HEAT into victory, (basketball reference)

The reason's no mystery, I'm fluent in ways that keep me movin for days,
He ain't a 'Brave Heart' but i'll beat this Scott till he's blue in the face, (movie reference)

I'm in the truest of states, see me breaking your mask for being a snake in the grass,
Scott James is just a mistake of the past so I'm raping your ass and taking your cash!

It's often this guy's bitch, I'm Batman, he's my Robin squawkin in high-pitch,
So I ain't talkin mobile when I say I'm tossin my sidekick,

I'm sharp when my flows wield, my art's a controlled field,
So you claiming you're great is like a Spartan with no shield,

Disregarding the whole deal, since he's plainly elusive and needs extensions made of excuses,
He can't write a topical or make any music so.. lets just say that he's basically useless,

I'm making this guy flop, he couldn't clear the win if he was facing his eye drops,
So this is the end of Scott's Summers cause i'm replacing this Cyclops (X-Men reference)
EVO 19/20

MVGT: EVO. I PURPOSELY DID THIS JUST TO TIE IT UP. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE SITE THINKS ABOUT THIS CLASSIC BATTLE. HONESTLY SCOTT, I THINK YOU DID BETTER HERE THAN WITH THAT BATTLE ON JACKDARIPPA. AND EVO THAT THIRD BAR WAS KILLER. HAD ME ROLLIN'
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Talk about to fucking hard to vote on...

ok, so im switching it up, take the vote or discard.

Bar vs Bar

First Bar:
ScottJames came harder with his opener. He punched better in both lines with a nameplay to tie it off.
Second Bar:
Evolution. Although I enjoyed the punch in scotts, him saying his streatched bars are a minus but its plainly evident scott stretches more took away from it for me. Plus, i like the writing in a circle concept.
Third Bar:
ScottJames. Hands down, the burning house smashes the signature punch. His entire bar was more consistent.
Fourth Bar:
Evolution. The personal and wordplay was just a bit better than the darwin and multies. Plus, I think the darwin thing alone has been exhausted in previous battles.
5th Bar:
ScottJames. LMFAO. The end lol. I did enjoy Evo's Mel Gibson refrence, but Scott flatlined this bar for himself. Eww, look at that, im getting better with wordplay lol.
6th Bar:
ScottJames. LOL at the eko play. I just liked it better than Evos bar.
7th bar:
ScottJames. Both came nice witht he punch and wordplay, but evos had a rougher start and scotts was pretty fluent all the way through with the coach, leader, dying of thirst lol.
8th Bar:
ScottJames. His bar just had better presentation. It feels like Evo is running on fumes at this point, a lot stronger when he started than now.
9th Bar:
ScottJames. Lol at both plays, both came nice with the words, but scott edged it a bit by the mirror concept.
10th Bar:
SCOTTJAMES Geesh with the final blow, hands down to scott on this bar.

All in all, MVGT ScottJames. The above should be enough, if not, I'll write more bullshit to express the same view till you guys are happy.
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

I dont see how people are saying this is close.

i mean not to take anything from evolution but dude had a lot of filler lines. for instance "im rapin your ass and takin your cash" line. the "heat to victory" line wasn't damaging at all. the sidekick line shit is played out to the max, and it wasnt written very well. the "basically useless" line was just a filler, no real punch there. same with the spartan shield line, although pretty cool but no real hard punch there. only punches i thought were clever and really enjoyed was the brave heart line and the sig refrence.

i see that scott didnt really come as hard as he normally does. some of his lines were jut not the same caliber im use to seeing from him. even so, dude's punches were just connecting harder. and his wordplay was tight. the opener was real nice and gave promise to the rest of the verse. the evolution line was dope. that close call line was clever as well, never heard of something like that.

overall scott's punches connected more and were way more consistent and hard hitting. punches win battles and thats what happened here.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

ill have my vote cast by lunch

so apparently my breakdown on Scott James verse magically disappeared so i will not be breaking this down again.

Flow: TIE
Personals: SCOTT
Punches: Scott
Wordplay: TIE
Multis:Evos were constructed little cleaner.
Enjoyability:Draw
Vocab:Draw
Structure: Draw
Originality:Scott

Like Nobleone stated, PUNCHLINES wins battles, all the other categories are secondary to Punchlines and Personals IMO.

Dope battle over all, if i had my internet on id give a solid breakdown on both verses.

VOTE-Scott Flamer

EVO 19/20

MVGT: EVO. I PURPOSELY DID THIS JUST TO TIE IT UP. I WANT TO SEE WHAT THE REST OF THE SITE THINKS ABOUT THIS CLASSIC BATTLE. HONESTLY SCOTT, I THINK YOU DID BETTER HERE THAN WITH THAT BATTLE ON JACKDARIPPA. AND EVO THAT THIRD BAR WAS KILLER. HAD ME ROLLIN'
No offense homie but that sounds dumb as fuck... you dont vote on a battle to keep a battle going, specially for a tourny. You vote to close the battle. I get what you mean that you wana see where it goes but still, if i was Scott id probably would tell you to shove your vote up your ass.

Intentionally miss voting sounds like grounds for having that vote nullified. just saying.

IL record:
16-1
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Post by Enlightend »

Ok so I read this battle many times... it is very enjoyable both of you dropped good verses... so lets gets started with the breakdown....

Evolution... most of the bars u dropped were good... one was IMO the best in the battle(the braveheart referance) complex but simple enough everyone will get it.. then there were a few bars that it seemed like u ran out of punches and just needed to fill the bar limit... multis and flow was great as usual... nameplay and personals were ok..

ScottJames ok so u were very consistent ur drop was one good bar after another and most of the personals an nameplay was original but there was a few played lines... flow and multis weren't as good as evolution but were not bad by any means...

Overall the battle was great... each verse had good points and very little bad... Scott was more consistant with punches and personals by a lil... and evolution had better multis and flow....

And I agree punches... personals are most important in battles so Scott gets my vote...
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

alright good battle scott, murk needs to close this up
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

good game fellas... Good to see the top 2 on this site battle it out even being in the same crew. Looks like i may have to step up to the plate to serve up some Scott one day... ;)

IL record:
16-1
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25

Post by ScottJames »

Pfffff, Mr. Ed please! i'd body u sonnn!!!
and yeah, good battle Evo, Ao3 runnin this shit like diarreha!!

now... i take cash or money orders ;)
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”