Scott James versus Kau The Lion (Semi-Finals)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Scott James versus Kau The Lion (Semi-Finals)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

HOUSE RULES (THE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO VOTE KNOW WHO THEY ARE)

8 BARS

DUE BY SATURDAY, JUNE 25TH, AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME U.S.A.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Scott James versus Kau The Lion (Semi-Finals)

Post by Kau the Lion »

Check.
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

check.

safety bar:

Kau is the lamest//
also the gayest//
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

me and scott agreed in the shout box to drop 5 bars a piece since we've both been busy.

You could type up some inspiration on the comp or grab the pen pad when a vision hits.
But when you’re making a piece of shit, you put it on Scott Tissue. Coincidence?

I don’t think so.

Scott’s rhymes are rotten and rank. So, I’ll take out the big guns to kill his ominous stank.
But it’s not that scene from Goldeneye when you see James “bond” with a tank.

Scott’s career is blink, only quicker, like if he had a concert that would be a lonely picture.
Cause to see some place book a james show, you’d have to open up the holy scriptures.

You flow like a spaz on crutches, plus you’re not spitting fire with those half hot punches.
And fuck your multies! I’d be rich if I had a dollar every time you hit the CAPS LOCK BUTTON.

Army of Three is hardly a team. It wouldn’t matter if Scott evolved, he’s still not harmful to me.
I employ the focus of a particle beam, so I got SJ in my pocket like my garb is those jeans.
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

Yo

I'm So Sick, I GAVE THIS GUY THE RUNS.. Thats Why I TANTALIZE His BASIC RHYMES FOR FUN..
Punches? This FAGGOT GUY HAS NONE Thats Why My Fists'll "Put Lion Down" Fuck A TRANQUILIZER GUN!!

U Wouldnt Get "Leid" If U Stayed AROUND HAWAIIANS..Say Ur Straight? Every Girl Found OUT UR LYIN'
No Bitch FOUND HIM FLY AN Not Even In The "Wild" Would You See A Chick "MOUNT-ON LION"!!

Attack Ya Wit TACTICAL LASERS So I'll Easily "Whip Lions Ass" Like An ANIMAL TAMER.. Wapoosh!!
Ur A LAUGHABLE GAMER Cuz PEEP THE LINKS To SEE THIS GEEK As Just Another PRACTICAL GAME NERD!!

(Seriously, How many game sites is this geek on?! And You got banned from Gamespot? LMFAO)
http://www.puyonexus.net/forum/viewtopi ... iew=unread
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/942810-b ... s/54820151
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ ... 1-55692190

Fuck Throwin Punches, Ill Leave Him In MISERY As I Blow His Halo FIGURINES To SMITHEREENS..
Ur The Opposite Of LISTERINES WINTERGEEN, Found Ur PICTURE G, Bald Bitch Lookin Like MR. CLEAN!!

You The Type To STRADDLE N SHARE COCK Cuz Ya Look Fruitier Than APPLES N PEARS DAWG..
Did U MisHANDLE THE NAIR KAU?? Cuz How You Expect To Beat Me When U Lost Ur BATTLE WIT HAIR LOSS?!
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Kau The Lion

You could type up some inspiration on the comp or grab the pen pad when a vision hits.
But when you’re making a piece of shit, you put it on Scott Tissue. Coincidence?

I don’t think so.
lol, this bar is fucking funny in my eyes. Although i will say you could have gained by adding a bit better rhyme structure.
Scott’s rhymes are rotten and rank. So, I’ll take out the big guns to kill his ominous stank.
nice wordplay with the BOND, but the punch was left up to imagination. You said "but it's not", which left me thinking, "well what is it?" and filling in the blank.
Scott’s career is blink, only quicker, like if he had a concert that would be a lonely picture.
Cause to see some place book a james show, you’d have to open up the holy scriptures.
Lol.
You flow like a spaz on crutches, plus you’re not spitting fire with those half hot punches.
And fuck your multies! I’d be rich if I had a dollar every time you hit the CAPS LOCK BUTTON.
lol. I liked this one.
Army of Three is hardly a team. It wouldn’t matter if Scott evolved, he’s still not harmful to me.
I employ the focus of a particle beam, so I got SJ in my pocket like my garb is those jeans.
lol, nice closer.

Scott James

I'm So Sick, I GAVE THIS GUY THE RUNS.. Thats Why I TANTALIZE His BASIC RHYMES FOR FUN..
Punches? This FAGGOT GUY HAS NONE Thats Why My Fists'll "Put Lion Down" Fuck A TRANQUILIZER GUN!!
lol, your punch punch scheme is cool man.
U Wouldnt Get "Leid" If U Stayed AROUND HAWAIIANS..Say Ur Straight? Every Girl Found OUT UR LYIN'
No Bitch FOUND HIM FLY AN Not Even In The "Wild" Would You See A Chick "MOUNT-ON LION"!!
Ill be completely honest, your first line i had trouble keeping up with lol, but your second i understood completely and it was awesome, moutain lion, mount on lion lol.
Attack Ya Wit TACTICAL LASERS So I'll Easily "Whip Lions Ass" Like An ANIMAL TAMER.. Wapoosh!!
Ur A LAUGHABLE GAMER Cuz PEEP THE LINKS To SEE THIS GEEK As Just Another PRACTICAL GAME NERD!!
lol with the personal.
(Seriously, How many game sites is this geek on?! And You got banned from Gamespot? LMFAO)
http://www.puyonexus.net/forum/viewtopi ... iew=unread
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/942810-b ... s/54820151
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ ... 1-55692190

Fuck Throwin Punches, Ill Leave Him In MISERY As I Blow His Halo FIGURINES To SMITHEREENS..
Ur The Opposite Of LISTERINES WINTERGEEN, Found Ur PICTURE G, Bald Bitch Lookin Like MR. CLEAN!!
lmfao. Wow foo.

You The Type To STRADDLE N SHARE COCK Cuz Ya Look Fruitier Than APPLES N PEARS DAWG..
Did U MisHANDLE THE NAIR KAU?? Cuz How You Expect To Beat Me When U Lost Ur BATTLE WIT HAIR LOSS?!
LMFAO again. I liked this as a closer man.

All in all, i dont believe it was a one sided battle. Kau came with some funny ass shit as well. But this shit all together was a great battle IMO. But Scotts ability to throw punches in every line is what sold me to his. MVGT Scott James.
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

these have been up for 5 days now, going on 6. these "designated voters" should be well aware that on JUNE 25, 2011, they have an agreed duty to VOTE on these battles... So someone tell me why these battles are still open? They should have been closed within 24 hours... this is why designated voters suck IMO... Thanks to KPanda and Yezzir for doing their part...
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I'll tell you why the battles have still been open. Because I've been at WORK making the MONEY to pay for THIS tournament.

Now, for my breakdown that I wanted to PROPERLY give because I havent had the time to give it a proper breakdown, or I would have already...

SMH...

Kau the Lion's verse

I thought this wasnt as hard of an opener as you would have liked for it to be, but the punch and everything are there.

I don’t think so.

I thought this was a pretty clever line actually. The set up ties into it well.

I thought this was a very solid bar also. The first line ties into the punch. Career is blink is worded a little funny to me, but its not something that takes away from the bar IMO.

This had me like daaammmnnn lol. I def liked this bar.

The multi's are crazy in this, but the wording at the end of the punch kind took away from how hard this was leading up to hit. Over-all, a solid verse... Not your BEST, but I thought punchline wise it was pretty creative...

Scott James' verse

This punchline is creative as shit. The set up was better than you usually bring to the table too, so this is a solid opener.

I've heard the leid stuff before, but as part of the set up, it worked out well. Punchline is solid.

Solid fucking bar here. Punchline as the set up, personal/punch at the end. Nicely done.

Really, compared to the rest of your verse, this line was pretty lame to me. I mean, it's a good shot, but it's not as cleverly put together as the rest are.

I thought this was a better line with the hair loss punching. IF this would have been my verse though, you would have said YOU ALREADY USED THIS CONCEPT, and that would be it... SO maybe now you know why I use the same concept twice in a verse... Its because there are situations like this where one bar might stand out more than the other.

My vote goes to Scott James, for being more consistant with his punchlines. I think this is a pretty close battle, really, with Kau having two bars that could have been tweaked just a little to hit harder, and Scott's bar before his last bar could have been harder hitting as well. I think Scott stepped up his set-up game alot in this one though, and tied in some punch/punch bars, which helped make his verse a little more entertaining as well. Great battle, guys.

This battle is closed and records are updated.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”