RELLIK VERSUS JOE SAINT (RELLIK WINS 1st rd)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

RELLIK VERSUS JOE SAINT (RELLIK WINS 1st rd)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

House rules

6 bars

Due Friday, June 3rd by midnight, Eastern Time USA.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Joe Saint
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 13

Re: RELLIK VERSUS JOE SAINT (1ST ROUND)

Post by Joe Saint »

Check

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Joe Saint
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 13

Post by Joe Saint »

Rellik aint shit he may be a MOD but all he does is sit on his fake throne and try and play GOD but all is his is a Bitch-Ass DOG/
You see im gonna rip Rellik a part, he coulnt be a killeR if he was stung by a Bee in the left Knee and ate a Piece of Bacon, or a HOG/
i got my hand on the TRIGGER i guess you can call me COCKY/
ill handle you in round ! then i guess you can call me ROCKY/
Imma put a curse on this Relic(Rellik) like im part of the Renaissance/
This Relic is gonna get burned like a sam-Witch from the Renaissance/
The only way you could win this Tournament is if you had EVOLUTION backing you up/ http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/evolu ... 21849.html
I should have put a WARNING up cause this Shit is bout to be NASTIER than 2 girls and 1 cup/
lets just say this battle ended really QUIX cause my flow is SICK while yours is like a BITCH/
it just SUCKS like the WICKed witch of the SICK, you should stick with writing Poems cause that is your NICHE/
your Verse couldnt be HARD if you battle ECKSTASY so just wait for the next tournament cause ill just battle THA GOD/
when you lose this battle you just throw in your CARDS and retire like all "GOOD" MODS should but i guess you wont so ill just kill you like im playing COD/(CALL OF DUTY)
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

well well well. i dont even know what to say about this. the fact that rell put EVERY screen name joe used, EASILY has my vote on personals.

rellik, your bars seem mad long at times, but they come with that punch either way. you had that name play goin on. kinda easy when you have 4-5 names to tear up. joe, damn man. of all ppl you had to get rellik first round. the text gods must hate you. haha.

anyway,

punches: rellik

personals: rellik

flow: rellik. just looked and read easier.

mvgt rellik.

way to man up and grab the bull by the horns joe. rellik is one of the guys to be in the finals easily so dont get your head down man.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

Joe Saint you're bars were straight I thought you were gonna come harder on this after the last thing I read from you though. I like the Rocky line, the Renaissance one's as well & the Evolution line including 2 girls & 1 cup. Loon E said it best the name play Rellik used on you kinda got you in this battle. Rellik was straight clowning you on the piece he dropped. It was a straight on assault to you & comparing the both yours was the weakest to me. Rellik you had nice bars on yours but my fav from you that stood out the most were TED BUNDY & SEVENTHIRTY.

Punches- Rellik (name play was mad ILL)
Flow- Tie (both had proper flow)
Personals- Rellik (again he used Joe's names against him)
Multies- Tie (both had good multies)
Enjoyment- Rellik (Joe's had a good piece but comparing the both in this battle Rellik outshined him in this cat)

Vote: Rellik

Facebook Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HKX-Ha ... 8754264962
Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/hkx
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/hkx
Search For Me On Datpiff.com: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search. ... eyword:HKX
Latest Album Dropped: Da Essence
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Joe Saint, Way to step your game up!! You had some pretty good bars man, for example:
"The only way you could win this Tournament is if you had EVOLUTION backing you up/ evolution-rellik-vt21849.html
I should have put a WARNING up cause this Shit is bout to be NASTIER than 2 girls and 1 cup/"
... but you also failed on some ends like...
"Imma put a curse on this Relic(Rellik) like im part of the Renaissance/
This Relic is gonna get burned like a sam-Witch from the Renaissance/"
Using the same word twice with almost the same meaning is kind of lame.

Cory, well your wrong about this:
"On Saturday Night, make sure you give J.S. n' L."
It'll be today, friday lol. Any how, pretty solid verse man, the link bar was the highlight for me:
"Two for Moneymaker -
FAGGOT! watching sex scenes in 'Walk The Line' is the only time you'll ever see 'Cash Come'
'Counterfeit' cuz ya said 'You Have Bars' but after I sunned you, we could clearly see YOU HAD NONE!"
Shits dope man... Although not all of them hit, your closer was a difficult read, but the thwo hands down 730 shit made up for it earlier. You had more pro's than cons, so fucking solid.

All in all, MVGT Rellik, for an overall better battle verse in all angles. Joe, not bad man, prolly the best I've even seen from you and your alias's.

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”