EVOLUTION VERSUS SPLASH KING (EVOLUTION WINS 1st rd)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

EVOLUTION VERSUS SPLASH KING (EVOLUTION WINS 1st rd)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

House rules

6 bars

Due Friday, June 3rd by midnight, Eastern Time USA.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Re: EVOLUTION VERSUS SPLASH KING (1ST ROUND)

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

check
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31
No Shows: 1

Post by Blake Downs »

check,
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

if splash is KING then you're about to witness the royal get killed,
you know the drill...you can be the Gulf... i'll be the oil that spilled!

fuck a splish, go splash n drown in a lake, this KING would never be KONG if he was surrounded by apes,
i'll convince the crowd that you're fake, the only time you'll "have it your way" is with your BK crown n' a cape,

so hey "brah"... "kowabunga" how's the high-tides n sun?
i'm not even sure who i'm battling....cause this faggot's like 5 guys in one, (check the ip)

Malicious Activity, sorry but you're all in for trouble, cause when splash calls in a huddle it's just so he can crawl in your butt hole,
it's a shame you've fallen to fumble... KING of the splash.. its no wonder.. you're so small n so subtle you could cannon ball in a puddle,

seriously, voting for yourself in battles? i don't think anyone's as retarded as you,
i mean.. your dumbass still claims to be Malicious when you're no longer part of the crew, (get a new sig after this battle..)

i'm about to 'change' you to 'cash', this guy is pure garbage!.. what, were you trained thru the trash?
i'll have you chained to a 'match', n ironically call it 'water torcher' when i put the 'flame' to this 'splash'! ....
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31

Post by Blake Downs »

Splash will outlast Evolution,and the CASH lemme be the One To Bust then Tell-It,
Ur favorite Rappers currently displaying GEMS n JEWELS faster than you were Crushed-By-Rellik
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/evolu ... 21849.html

You Love All Racists,everytime you visit TedBundey you say you have Tubular Dogs n Nice Cages
Now Im getting rid of Evolution faster than Nuclear Bombs and Ice Ages

Funny,how Evo has a whorish-wife and boring life,i put the kid to bed faster than His story-time
Recording-Live wit BENZINO drinkin Colt Malt Liquors on this site n UR wins still aint close to any kind of 45s
(benzino's age,his record,colt45drink,)

watch this hurt-your-wealth,EVO you sad ass fag on this site youll never get to Jerk-Any-Belts
Intergalactic SplashKings currently destroying Evolution more than the UniVERSE-Itself

To you the albulm The Carter is A-Maze,so let it Start Evo stay-parked-in-your-place
Residentially im way above this Earthly Evolution and im not a Martian In Space

EVO why do you Hit-That-Peter,you have dick-amnesia,flows couldnt be hotter wit a sick ass fever
Ur Army OF TWO is compromised of BITCH-FAG-DIVAS,for the RECORD Ur takin the 16th"L"faster than Wiz Khalifa
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Evo... I'm impressed with your multies more than anything to be honest. At first on visual, i thought this bar would be a difficult read, but the personal and multies led to good flow and a punch, prolly my fav. bar:
"so hey "brah"... "kowabunga" how's the high-tides n sun?
i'm not even sure who i'm battling....cause this faggot's like 5 guys in one,"
OH yeah... LMFAO @ "(get a new sig after this battle..)"
Shit was nice man, I will say though, you started a little rough. The first bar i was eh, and the second bar is rather played :naughty:

Splash... Your first bar has a really good attempt at a personal, but I'm pretty sure that battle took like a month to close, that's not very fast... Just pointing out the obvious. Other than flipping his name, i really didn't see much man. The 45 reference wasn't much of a punch about that, but your flow was consistent as well as a good rhyme pattern. You did a pretty good job, BUT i will add that you last bar was difficult for me to read, flow, and understand. Not even sure it rhymed, which left a bitter taste in my mouth as the closer.

Overall, I think evo had a more solid verse, both came nice overall, both and even though evo started weak, he made up for it with bangs, and splash seemed to start strong, and end weaker.

MVGT Evolution
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

ok ok. EVO your a hog man. no stroke. splash, you actually came pretty good on this one. only real personal/nameplay i saw from you tho was the whole "stopping evolution" punch.
evo, i liked your verse all throughout. you had great rhyme schemes and good amount of personals and punches.

Personals/nameplay: EVO

Punches: EVO. i think this was pretty easy between the two.

Flow: EVO. the rhymeschemes really shined out of the two.

pretty damn good battle. But evo isnt new at this shit.

mvgt: EVOLUTION

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”