Kau the Lion VERSUS BennyBones (CREW BATTLE - Kau wins KO)

This is the forum for the Collectively Ill versus Leeroy and friends battles!!!

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Kau the Lion VERSUS BennyBones (CREW BATTLE - Kau wins KO)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

6-8 bars, 12-16 lines. Benny gets to pick the count. Regular text battle. House rules apply.

Let's get it...

DUE BY SATURDAY, THE 16TH, AT MIDNIGHT.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Kau the Lion VERSUS Green Lantern (Text)

Post by Kau the Lion »

What's good?
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 21

Re: Kau the Lion VERSUS BennyBones (Text)

Post by BennyBones »

6 bars 12 lines

lil'simba v.s Benny Bones, this otta be a site to see/
benny b's the only king "thats something that u cant wait to be"/
(the lion king)

Benny B.'s a beast watch me run into this lions nest/
and de-claw dis cat and leave'em in a paws'ing mess/(pausing)

tell the truth Kau, u aint a lion u's a lion-ess/
and if u live to tell about this, then you would be a lion'mess/(lying)

i'd go ghost into the darkness, and leave the Kau,a fuckin lying mess/
(the ghost and the darkness)-movie
take the k'out, and put in an s, and it will be your only glimps, before i slit this fucking lions neck/
(implying torwards his catch phrase name)

theres no way of breakin benny's bones, even wit "kau's jaws"/
(lions have powerful jaws)
this pussy cat gone hiss and scratch, but im leave'em "locked jawed"/

how-kau-raw, when-im-set-tin fire, burning his face off/
id skew dis kid's head off, shove a stake in it, and have it face yaw/

my bad got in late, hope this counts still

and my bad for so many edits wanted it to be readable
Last edited by BennyBones on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"wHO THE hELL DO yOU THInK yOU ARE, jESUS mUTHA FuCKA????"
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Re: Kau the Lion VERSUS BennyBones (Text)

Post by Kau the Lion »

I really apologize for this. I never looked at the due date and then I kind of forgot about it. Since this is so late you can still count this as a no show if Benny wants it that way. But I figured I'd post up anyways.

So, here's our boy Benny Bones:

It raises some questions: compare me to him. Why would would he try? It’s not fair; he can’t win.
Why’s he got the swag of a fairy with wings? And why are there pubic...hairs on his chin?
(See Pic)

I gotta battle-another-boring-fake-bitch who claims gangtsa if you ask-this-fucker-for-a-statement
Please, your ass-is-thug-as-a-mortgage-payment but at least your bathroom’s-color-coordinated
(See Pic)

Bitch, your punches are weaker than hell. And everything else: your record speaks for itself.
Your outlook’s been grim since the start of this match, so I’ll give you his facial features as well.
(Ben Grimm, the Thing from the Fantastic Four)

His mom should’ve had this mistake aborted cause his flaming aura is way enormous.
So I’ll wreck this guy to rectify and leave Bones exposed like a stegosaurus.

I’ll put Benny down like drinks are on me cause Bones shouldn’t even have the right to breathe.
This asshole winning would be a sight to see but I stay above Benny like kites and keys.
(Ben Franklin for the slightly retarded)

That’s right, my flow’s electric, cold and hectic. I’m so aggressive, known to wreck it.
My sole objective won’t be messed with. Slowly X this lowly peasant. No regrets, bitch.
Mack Lazarus
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 11

Re: Kau the Lion VERSUS BennyBones (CREW BATTLE - OPEN 4 VOT

Post by Mack Lazarus »

All Kau

I enjoyed every line.
Great flow. Great ideas.

Benny had some good stuff but lost me a few times with the explanations

MVGT Kau
Mitty
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Mitty »

This was truly one-sided. Benny your structure and explanations threw me completely off and maybe you should've tried to switch it up more( The lion thing).

Kau great verse and I wouldn't want to let a perfectly good battle go to waste. Nice concepts and multies for sure.
MVGT:KAU
[center]Image[/center]
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler

Post by BennyBones »

free post.. but i guess ill let it slide especially if u had nothing to come up wit just to get at me.. i mean personally.. if u had to go to a niggas profile just to come wit Jones, from over the weeks?... its pretty lame i came with out a source.. freshly... i felt its below the belt any body can do some shit like that i don't see any creativity aint like i got any pics of his family or him' in general just sayin?... cause never do i bitch or bitch up... i got some pics of my balls since ya into profile pics, p.s... i get bitches!!! ill give u a vote for sympathy, cause u got ate

def... can break down lion for yall also.. if u know ur grammer theres multiples ways to spell lion, Lyon, lying- slang "lyin"-fib", and for lion mess- i used lion instead of laying, ect, u get the pic i can keep goin?...

and dont get me started on the bitin and the punshes that wernt there.. lmao... no creativity at all

-uppin
Last edited by BennyBones on Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Post by Kau the Lion »

BennyBones wrote:faint like i got any pics of his family or him' in general just sayin?...
My pic is all over this forum if you cared to look. Plenty of people have used it against me.
BennyBones wrote:cause never do i bitch or bitch up...
Sounds a lot like you're bitching right now.
BennyBones wrote:def... can break down lion for yall also.. if u know ur grammer theres multiples ways to spell lion, Lyon, lying- slang "lyin"-fib", and for lion mess- i used lion instead of laying, ect, u get the pic i can keep goin?...
If you know your grammar and spelling, (which you clearly don't) you would know Lyon is not a word. And if you peep any of my past battles then you would know the other homophones for lion have been used against me multiple times; so if you want point a finger and claim lack of creativity point it at yourself.
BennyBones wrote:and dont get me started on the bitin
Are you accusing me of biting? You'd better have something to back that up.
Grim
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 33
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Post by Grim »

I'm voting..if it counts it counts..

Benny:first line was a "cute" play but not really a punch..second line was all wrong for me..pawsing mess didn't connect at all for punch imo..a try at word play though so..third line could have been dope it it was worded or arranged differently so this was so-so..fourth line..the lion play missed here and started to get old..i do appreciate the effort in themeing the verse
fifth line was your best punch and decently put together..still could be harder but nice..last line was not much of a closer and not quite put together right...especially following the prior lion...i did see a lot of attempt t flippping a lion concept which i give props for trying but it missed overall for me..and it should have been lion den not nest..that threw that line off for me...KAU:first line first two lines were only good because of the pic and the first line is pretty played so it weakened the effect for me..i get where the second line was going but eehh...thrid line,if the ben grimm was at the end for a punch it would have been more effective imo..it's more like you're trying to rhyme and sacrificing the sting...but good concept..fourth line first line started out played but nice wording at end and the second line was nice so decent..fifth line was solid,worded a little funny but good..last line was a great multie line and good idea to close with..it could have been a little harder at the end but i liked the idea of finishing with a strong multie line....
Flow:Kau(close though for me)
Personals:kau (the pic lines made it personal)
Punches:Kau (benny had that one line i really like/kau had three i liked)
Multies:Kau..benny repeatd a lot of syllables even it they spelled different..
Enjoyment:Kau

Mvgt: kau the lion
[center]Image[/center]
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler

Post by BennyBones »

• LYON (noun)

Sense 1 Lyon [BACK TO TOP]

Meaning:

A city in east-central France on the Rhone River; a principal producer of silk and rayon

Classified under:

Nouns denoting spatial position

Synonyms:

Lyon; Lyons

Instance hypernyms:

city; metropolis; urban center (a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts)

Holonyms ("Lyon" is a part of...):

France; French Republic (a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe)

Lyonnais (a former province of east central France; now administered by Rhone-Alpes)

to answer ur lyon's bd pussy, aqnd u bit by flipping off my line:
you:
I’ll put Benny down like drinks are on me cause Bones shouldn’t even have the right to breathe.
This asshole winning would be a sight to see but I stay above Benny like kites and keys.

me:

if its not, then you deserve this thank ur pm buds for the votes... one!!!

and oh ye faggot i dont bitch, if anything i punch mafucks in they face... dont be a victim this is a small world, but like i said if u needed to go on profiles like a groupie to make a startling attraction to up ya votes more power to u, and no i dont need to go look at ur homo pic's

-uppin

just because he showed and posted way beyond the deadline and pulled some creativity otta his ass, quote that and break it down bitch
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

So thats what benny looks like....

Bitch looks like eddie griffin developed a crakk habbit, sukked some cock for his addiction and caught a serious case of HIV...
No offense.
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Post by Kau the Lion »

That's a proper noun, not a part of the English language, but good job typing Lyon into Google.

And please, explain the following words to me: ur, bd, aqnd
to answer ur lyon's bd pussy, aqnd u bit by flipping off my line:
you:

me:
Flipping is not biting. And that wasn't even flipping. It's using a common phrase: Sight to see. Which I'd like to point out you misspelled as "site to see." you ignorant shmuck. Also, nice job rhyming "be" with "see", Dr. Suess. Get off of my nuts.
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler

Post by BennyBones »

whatever kid done reading, whatever makes u feel happy or right bruh?... and u know what the miss types were this aint computer class bitch...

and u funny pest... u can do better, not like ur van winkle lookin ass got any room to talk... like for real? lmao ud still get ya ass whooped
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

wow what a shit fest

kau took this easy, although i would have liked to see some more bone flips. you could have had a ton of those, but nevertheless, kau took this shit.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

-Thread Closed & Records Updated-

Kau The Lion wins KO

Return to “Collectively Ill versus Leeroy Jenkins and friends”