Riggz vs Loon E Lou (Loon 3-0 KO)

Here is where you can find all of our past audio battles, a lot good, some not so good -- check em out!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Re: Riggz vs Loon E Lou (Loon 3-0 KO)

Post by Riggz »

Preciate it HK...
I'm a hit up the production corner.. may get some answers I'm lookin for on gettin' better quality.
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

Post by YungDosia »

i gotta give this one to loon e...

you both flowed on beat riggz u stumbled a couple times but u picked back up after so u couldnt tell that much, loon e urs flowd pretty well all through. lyrics on both sides were good, loon e def took the presence category though came stronger in a battle song in my point of view...but for a first audio battle props riggz the quality just made the joint less appealing also, maybe just a bad mic or program but holla at me bout that.

just a lil feed since the battles over yall

good battle though fams!!!
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
Riggz
Rap King

Post by Riggz »

Yea Dos, that's what i'm looking for. I'm hearing that some kind of audio interface or preamp is what i'm needing for better mic quality. which i'm assuming would need to go into the line input. But yea, what ever advise you can hook me up with man.
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

thas wusup fellas good lookin on the feed. yall look out for the collab comin soon wit riggz. that's what this shit should bee like. lets keep the ball movin

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Young K
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 2

Post by Young K »

I'll just leave some feed since it's already done.

Riggz you're shiz is pretty kool, delivery is alright but needs to get alot better that usually decides alot of battles, delivery makes everything sound better. And as far as quality is concerned I've had a shitty mic for a while now and in order for my shiz to sound somewhat decent I had to learn a little bit about mixing, your vocals are too loud man don't be afraid to turn'em down trust me we'll be able to hear ya. But like all rappers you have things to improve on but keep doing you man I respect that.

Loon E audio is definitely your strong point, I bet you can murk 85% of the rappers on this board with your audios man, your presence is strong and I can hear your new found text skills thrown in your verse man, keep writing good shiz.
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me

Post by Loon E Lou »

good lookin out k. I know both of us can use all the feed we can. gotta keep up wit all u textcees

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7

Post by MOEstradamus »

this shit was hot one of the best audio battles ive ever seen on here...

riggz your shit was hot had good punches good flow you did fall off but man i fall off all the time lmao good shit bro

loon bro mad respect for this your shit was hot beat was nice good presents i can tell you've done this alot good shit bro

id love to see a rematch once riggz ups his equipment and shit
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me

Post by Loon E Lou »

good lookin out x. i see this has bin up for like a week now and still aint got a win. ???
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Apparently.

Locked..

Records updated.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

Hmm well for feeds sake..

Riggz- the beat was a lil too laid back..the quality thing is obvious so im sure you know you need better equipment, as far as punches go i think you did pretty well with that. but should've brought more aggression to your delivery imo..ya flo needs werk imo you got good rythm most of the time but you cant leave ya mistakes in there(i think HKX said sumthin like that)..it's the most important thing in audio though..

Loon- well didnt sound like ya first battle..you got everything down for audio imo..just werk on ya punches if anything..good shyt..1
Riggz
Rap King

Post by Riggz »

On, the real.. I appreciate the feed back. You guys all gave great suggestions on how we can work on everything from delivery and flow to sound and mic presence. All of it has been noted and I'm (personally) working every facet of it. Proud to call ILLEST Family.. nah I mean?

Don't sleep on Loon, kid is nice with it.
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"

Return to “Closed Audio Battles”