Miilz Vs Hkx ..

Here is where you can find all of our past audio battles, a lot good, some not so good -- check em out!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

I Got No Beef with no one ..
But Ekoms is Obviously Dick ridin HKX...
Sayin He'd Come harda with the punchlines
I've never heard This nigga even Spit a Punchline
Maybe One Generic one every 20 tracks...
Don't Get all eMotional Eitha Hkx Cause i Like some of ya Songs
Not Sayin U Suck..
Jus Pointin Facts Out! ..
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

i'm dick riding? lol ur the biggest hater/dick rider on illest lyrics, so dont know wat ur even talkin about, i said "i think" hkx would "probably" come harder with the punches, im not guaranteeing nothing, funny how u like to twist shit around, just like that thing about me and kurse with studio time? lol dont even know where u guys come up with half ur information, and now im dick riding off of one opinion i made? please kid.. u gotta quit dick riding urself before u start judging who's a dick rider, im the last person that would dick ride.. for one i get nothin out of it, and its pointless as fuck, and now all u got is ur faggot ass put in place for making stupid assumptions, i already know the pity games u play and ur out of my league
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

and n e ways.. there's nothin to dick ride.. i wouldn't vote in his battle either way if it was allowed or not, u need to learn wat dick riding is so u can stop doing it and assuming others r
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Hmm .
Lmao Dick Ridin Is What you do Best ,
If i Had To Learn What it is i'll Watch You ..
And Dawg We Aren't In The Same League Your Right ..
your J.v...
Don't Play Stupid Bout That Kurse Shit Either Cause I Will Have Niggas Put you On Da Blast .. Niggas Might Have The Convo Saved Lmaoo Don't Body yaself..
wow I Dickride Myself .. Alright Thats a insult?!?! Lmao i Dont Care I'm On My own dick It's betta Den BEin On Anotha Niggahs Like you
N Technically U Are Dick Ridin, How u Gunna Say dood would Get Punchlines
When We All Know Dis Nigga Don't Even Be Spittin Um Unless it's Some Generic Shit?...................................
Don't Get Big Headed Eitha Homie u Suck
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

lol j.v. sorry kid im not in highschool anymore, time to grow up and learn to realize...ur stupid, and that kurse thing makes no sense.. said it plenty of times.. no reason to use his equipment when my own cousin has equipment, this december will be the first time im going to his equipment, which isn't somethin im lookin forward to since he doesn't exactly use a program like pro tools or cubase(to my knowledge)..... and if the convo is saved y doesn't someone post it already? lol prove me wrong .. i would love to see that cuz i know for a fact that's straight up bull u guys makin up, for one.. u weren't in the chat when i mentioned it.. it was just millz and complexity, so unless millz can give me proof that i said that its just nonsense,

and btw.. i said u dick ride urself.. as in.. u r a dick rider not on ur own dick.. wat kind of homo shit is that? and either way its not an insult..im just tellin it how it is, no need to be a pussy and try avoiding it

and if u think i suck then that's not my problem, u keep attackin me like im trying to start beef with u lol, ur just going around actin a fool n as usual i'm stating facts, think i dont know wat gets said between u and ur butt buddies on messenger?

ur speaking from ur own opinion on whether or not hkx spits punchlines, he doesn't get creative with it but i've heard plenty from him that r straight to the point, im not exactly a punchline king, punches r my worst aspect, and i made it clear that it was my opinion, all i see is u hating right now.. there's no dick riding just a hater that got upset that i said i think hkx would probably win in punches

next time.. do me a favor.. think about wat ur gonna say.... and dont say it.. cuz its already been proven ur a whiny little bitch who cries about every little thing...get over urself cuz i'm done walkin thru u
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

Haz u kno I'm still waitin 2 battle u right??? lol
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

doubt he would show up in the end lol
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

EkomS wrote:he doesn't exactly use a program like pro tools or cubase(to my knowledge)
...actually i do have Protools. Protools LE 7
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

oh, u use it to record tho?
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

No. I use a soundboard. You know that. Soundboards are the professional way to record sound, just like you'd use in any other studio. Protools is only used to record when you're an artist on the road traveling or you don't have the money to spend on a soundboard.

Other than that...Protools sole purpose as the primary tool in the industry is for mixing and mastering...not recording.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

nigga u wrong on dat I got dat at da crib dats da # 1 thing 2 use in da Industry recordin and everythin else dawg, da mbox mini is basically a lil soundboard and u could use more than 99 channels 2 record on dat fucker u need 2 start usin da pro tools wit ur board I don't need a board but imma get a board n e ways so i could learn how 2 fucks wit it once i'm done payin off da studio equipment i got than and I got dat Mac chuch lol
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Nah uh boo boo the foo...check yo list twice before santa pee's in your stocking.

When they record, industry kats still use a soundboard, only they got big monster ones. Protools is the number 1 tool in the music industry for home studio and for mixing becuz it's an all-in-one system. But if you visit big studios such as Area 51 and shit like that...you don't see these kats sitting behind a computer...you see 'em sitting behind a soundboard.

The reason it has so many channels isn't for recording, because nobody will ever use that many channels for vocals. It's used for mixing and production. You can set a different instrument on a different channel and have complete total control over mixing each element of the song. And instruments...you'll use alot more tracks for those than on vocals. I know on a basic beat I've used clear over 20 channels on the production of a beat alone. A channel for each snare, hi-hat, bass, kick, precussion, strings and anything else I use.

Protools when recording is home use or travel. Hence the reason that the MBOX is so small because it was designed for convienence. A Mic, A chord, A filter, and MBOX and a laptop can all fit in 1 briefcase and viola...you're own professional travel studio with professional quality. It's the most affordable and professional way to record without reducing your quality.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

nigga I kno I've been in a big ass studio lol boards are always da best cuz they got better sound thing is u still use cool edit and u got da Pro Tools at da crib feel me dawg might as well use it if u haven't used it dawg shit is a waste my nigga lol trust me dawg da recordin on pro tools is like no other all i need is da board i don't really need it but i wouldn't mind haven't it cuz i'm use 2 my shit bein on a board pro tools shit is raw ur board should be able to do dat wit pro tools i think i've recorded a big ass board and my vocals went straight 4rm da board 2 da comp shit could import itself wit out manually doin it lol viral dont got a board either and his caca sounds da same as urs vice versa wit mine u kno how it works dawg you've recorded on his caca but yea no doubt da board is a must thing 2 have i might get one next year but i ain't sure lol most likely i will u kno how i do dawg but pro tools has been da best shit i've fucked wit took a while 2 get where im at but i luv dat fuckin pro tools
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

well thats what i told you before...you've expanded your horizons and knowledge of protools...i just learned the essentials. I want you to come by and show me a few of the things you learned because I don't have desire to sit the the tutorial again and experimentally navigate. once i know what you know on it...i'll probably incorporate it more often.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

i got u nigga

Return to “Closed Audio Battles”