Complexity & B-Bear Vs Kau Da Lion & Flipside

The 2010 Tag Team Battle Royale is here. Enjoy all of the excitement by choosing a partner and moving through each round.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Complexity & B-Bear Vs Kau Da Lion & Flipside

Post by Kau the Lion »

Check check it. Looking forward to battling Plex. Don't know who B-bear is but if he's on Plex's level then it should be a good battle.
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Hit Me Up On Yahoo Or Aim Kau....Check
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
B-Bear
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by B-Bear »

Kau ^

Plex

Same MISERABLE FATE, watch 'side real' from the hay makers this isn't a DIGITAL TAPE
the real ISSUE YOU FACE is when I say your team is reekin' I'm not DISSIN YOUR RACE
I don't need to go to PRISON TO RAPE, James crushed you,fittin GIVEN YOUR STATE
I have so much SHIT to FLIP IN HIS FACE, you're not near superior, only if its MICHIGAN LAKE
won't GIVE HIM A BREAK, though he's in the same PHYSICAL SHAPE as a WEAK BOXER
teams with Kau the FREAK MONSTER, body like E HONDA, zombie SLEEP WALKER
with more fat to cut than a MEAT LOCKER, its TIME TO FORFEIT, your MIND IS HORRID
you're a GIANT this GUYS ENORMOUS has the heart of the lion, the face of a RHINOCEROS
a RHYME THESAURUS when we COMBINE OUR FORCES, that's why your PALMS ARE SWEATY
fuck illestlyrics.com, this con BELONGS ON LETS BEEF, another FORGOTTTEN TEXTCEE
KAUS ESPECIALLY, you dare to respond, ANSWER-MAN, your team needs an EXPANSION PLAN
you don't STAND A CHANCE, we will lite you up anywhere like pot smokers in AMSTERDAM

Bear

PROBLEM-SHIT-IS-THIS cowardly lions the only PARTNER-YOU-COULD-GET
cuz hes used to FOLLOWING-A-BITCH swing arms like E-HONDA-WHEN-I-CLICK
so its APPARENT-YOU-LOST-THIS cuz bears are use to TEARING-UP-GARAGE
you 2? doo doo just EMBARRASING-ARTISTS nobody thinks these LOSERS-BARS-FRESH
why-pin-em let a 9-spin-and it'll backflip on the ground... SHOOTING-STAR-PRESS
guys-snitching serving-the-law whos searching-for-all the SUPPLIERS-OF-THE-GRAMS
or whos working-with-raw so it ain't no perjury-charge when this LION-ON-THE-STAND
RAP-NEAR-ETHER deploy-slang-flip my joints-bang-shit your TRACKS-FEAR-SPEAKERS
ya wack-&-sloppy thats why i'm the one usually catching-bodys like FAT-CHEERLEADERS
broads-insane eying-me while its irony watching tricks skate n' KICK FLIP TO THE CURB
LISTEN-YOU-NERDS fucking-WITNESS-OBSERVE punches-hitting till-VISION-IS-BLURRED
ill-MAGICIAN-WITH-WORDS BARS-DERANGED CAUSING-PAIN when i INJURE-THIS-BIRD

Complexity: Wait. Kau's in pain? Causing Pain? CAWWWWWWS in Pain? Fuck...
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Alright, well, I won't be on again before midnight so I hope you make it Flip...

Kau:

I will disperse with a killer verse or I should confer with the rest of Illest first?*
Regardless I'll cap Com without being Megaman so the only way you're leaving is still a hearse.**

I break down Complexities, to simplify: a different guy could possibly win this fight.
But you're a bitch inside, We know you run the site, Plex, but your rapping isn't why.***

If I'm not the best writer I'm still a step higher than this soon to be dead fighter,
And I don't have stalk the "hood" to shoot "BB" like my name was "Red Rider."****

I spit the boom of thunder and weak raps fuel my hunger so you're doomed to suffer.
Radio isn't for these useless fuckers cause "CB" is only on airwaves used by truckers. (CB Radio)

They say play dead if a bear approaches, but on flipside if the bear died we barely notice
Prepare the rope, Flip, to leave 'em hanging like a pair of old tits, this pair is hopeless.

We dare to accomplish beating Plex and his carried accomplice. Scared of their hotness?
Bury the nonsense! Cause Winnie the Pooh's the only time we know a bear with a complex.

Flip:

This Cheapscake Really Expected A Foot Race For Most Freepost, Thats A Real Waste
Why Feel Faith, When Dudes Could Care Less Till This Jew Gets Nailed To A Wood Stake
Ways Of A Vet, Neglect To Comment Dat More Men Proofread His Writtens Than King James
Peeped Game N Targets Blazed, Cuz This Teams Made Out Every Weak Lame That Ever Used Aim
Both Are One In The Same Text, Bear Done Wen Away And Back He Came Better Then Plex!??
Open Yer Safe Son This Alter Ego Gets Preyed On, And I Dont Mean Pews O Tha Jewish Faith ...Uhhhhgggg!
B Bear n Plex Wont move The Mass With Moses Ahead, Directing Path's To The Promised Land
Clown This Lame, N Comprehend Y He Expectin Vets To Put Balls In His Mouth Like The Bucket Game
Thats Fucking Gay, I Bet Plex N Bear Play 'Hibernate In My Cave', I Mean Picture Plex Riding His Own Dick
Had Admit That Looks Sick, He Had To Get into Shape His Circus Trick Wit his Short Ass Whip
Dont Mean to Be Mean, but i Cant See Why u hide behind Scenes Pulling Strings Like the Muppet King
When Ms Piggy Brings More Beef While Fozzy Sleeps On Sesame Street With Gladis Tha Cow In His Sheets

* I heard Plex was running lines by other people in AIM or some shit.
**Capcom makes the Megaman games
***Plex is the main site admin.
**** Red Rider BB guns + Red Riding Hood

When did Flips verse get edited in there? Let's get some votes on this!
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Punches: CB

I must admit that Kau caught me off guard, dude came pretty hard. Flip tried but his punches just didn't connect as well. Plex and Bear also brought some heat to the party. Plex and Bear take this cat since combined, they came harder

Personals: CB

Now, I consider nameplays a form of personal if its not a seperate cat. Plex and Bear straight stomped em with nameplays. Kau had some nice ones as well, but since this is a team effort, Flip's weaker contribution offset Kau's attempts.

Flow: tie

Again, stretched text battle lines suck IMO.

Vote: Plex n B Bear

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Punches - Plex & Bear
Flow - Plex & Bear
Personals - Lion & Flip
Disses - Lion & Flip

Plex
the real ISSUE YOU FACE is when I say your team is reekin' I'm not DISSIN YOUR RACE

B
or whos working-with-raw so it ain't no perjury-charge when this LION-ON-THE-STAND

Lion
But you're a bitch inside, We know you run the site, Plex, but your rapping isn't why

Flip
Clown This Lame, N Comprehend Y He Expectin Vets To Put Balls In His Mouth Like The Bucket Game

Vote - Plex & Bear

Reason - Overall, it was consistantly harder. Thot Lion came real nice with a lot of punches and the setup was nice with the multies. Flip tore into Plex with a lot of personals / disses that were decent and worked good as a combo. But top to botton, punches were harder on the other side. Good battle.

Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4

Return to “Tag Team Battle Royale #2”