Rugged Eros & Evolution Vs QwarterZ &Murk Mcnasty

The 2010 Tag Team Battle Royale is here. Enjoy all of the excitement by choosing a partner and moving through each round.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: Rugged Eros & Evolution Vs QwarterZ &Murk Mcnasty

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

This should be sick. Upping for battle of the tourney. Lets get it... Chiggity check...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

damn i didn't know the rosters were full already, good luck to qwarterz and murk...check mate
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Evo:

We're perfect thieves for burglaries, we'll rob you Blynd virtually like optic surgeries,
I'll beat Murk with ease like Hercules, for being a bigger waste of life than a toxic birth disease,

You win? i'll crush your hopes and dreams , hush and 'close the screen', bet you couldn't find your 'X'-Man if you yelled for Wolverine,
Headshots, leave your self with low esteem, Pink's got a theme for poser scenes so i have to barb-e-Q this "Qwarter-pounder" to melt n roast your team,

Beat an Arab and a homeless...now Murk is crowned? nah, this herb is down, you couldn't surface words if you worshipped grounds,
Mcnasty's just the product, Murk's the worthless circus clown, and Q must be OBESE the way my verses service ROUNDS,

I'll use Murk like a piggy bank n let Qwarterz fill ya neck, better yet, leave you outlined in chalk like silhouettes,
McNasty's still upset, he's softer than pillow sex, cause after Plex challenged Abz... he took off in a millisec,

Today is the end of Murk, my pen's berserk,with Qwarterz you'll never have enough cents(sense) to work, so here's a bar to bench ya verse,
I'm fresh enough to cleanse the dirt, your so dry let me drench the words, I'll punch you so hard that the water in my bones will quench ya thirst,

Kinda Nasty how this man's a disgrace, combine the both of you and your still short a rapper,
Watch me put my hands on your face so you know this time it's only gonna be a Qwarter after

Rugg:

Q's neighborhood is safe & bordered, getting paid at a suburban deli taking orders//
But look at Murk's broke ass, no showing this battle is the only way he'll ever 'save a quarter'//

Murk's a homo, he was chilling in the closet & heard qwarterz knocking//
By looking at this pic all I see is Drake's lil bro trying to drop some balls in his corner pocket//

Q ya shit's overplayed come on, we know you're gay, go outside & play so Rugged Eros can bang ya mom//
Face it, we'll only hear the words "Qaurter - Finals" in the same sentence when you're voting later on//

Q's running in fear, M&M's guts getting smeared, I'm bringing nothing but trouble in here//
QwarteZ don't know ART, so take that out & ad this fag from U.E. - now ya just a couple of Qwueerz(queers)//

M&M if I gave you a high five I'd get stuck in the 'cross hairs', but I'm laughing at that thin beard amount//
I'ma rip ya spirit out, this fool got so much hair on his arms even his avatar's weirded out//

http://www.myspace.com/kuhlerblynd/phot ... i=13403100

I'll laugh if you ever say you bare arms.

That shit's nasty, covered in a sheet of hair probably got all those people scared//
And it don't matter where Q-be running, I'll put a 'nine' on 'Qwarterz back' like Steve Mcnair//

QwarterZ works in a Deli
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrichosis
Steve Mcnair was #9 (murdered with a nine)
Mick's a racist term.

hello? is this still happening?...i believe tomorrow is the last day to drop, hoping to see some sign of life from you guys
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Hey, I sent my verse to Qwartz. I can post it here if you want me to. Its whatever.

I never no show... SO here's what I got. Me verses both of them with only half the bar length. Bring that shit...

Ready, set, blast-ya-weapons, the two of you should have a reality show called !!Wack-Inceptions!!/
Kids this is class-in-session, as much as these fags shove their head up Plex's ass, Im wondering the spread of staff-infection//(1)

I'll harass-the-peasents since they asked-for-more, guarenteed pimp right here, slap-the-whores/
Don't ever come back-for-more, RE on the decend now, isnt it obvious when he calls himself a backwards-sore//(soar)(2)

My raps bring that cash-for-sure, this Evo dude is hollow-and-ugly/
Thinks he has a fan-base, you dont have any damn-taste, admit it - you've only ever been followed-by-monkeys//(sig)(3)

To tell-the-truth-son, in this tourney Qwartz and I will fail-to-lose-once/
While these two muthafuckers tryin to come together and still cant begin a REvolution//(4)

RE's talent is pure pollution, that Kazper shit isn't nice-to-me.. the design's-so-weak/
Do you always hide-de-feet?.. Kazper looks like a cracked out, balding, Jason-wannabe fan of I-C-P//(5)

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/say-h ... er#p137123

And Evo so wack, not even half-a-verse, my lil sister would snatch-ya-purse/
Crack ya voicebox and collapse-ya-words, blind that you're doomed from the jump, better off in a handicap match-with-Kurse//(6)
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Tag Team Battle Royale #2”