Quix vs Riggz - 3rd and Final Round

A simple tournament to find out who is the Illest textcee on Illest.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Quix vs Riggz - 3rd and Final Round

Post by Quix »

3rd and final round!

Round 1 - Riggz
Round 2 - Quix

6 bars
House rules
Verses due 3 days after check in
Good luck Riggz.

this is mah check-in
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Re: Quix vs Riggz - 3rd and Final Round

Post by Riggz »

Check Quix... Let's get this shit on my Nigga...

Papa Riggz in this shit, now watch me finish off the Quix Identity http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/the-q ... 15334.html!

Tried to boss shit, but you lost it and like your fake parents in ya script, I left ya scarred
Face it dude, ya days is thru cause you stretch the truth bout as much as you stretch ya bars

You sold drugs and made dough another thug who can’t flow Why drop bars at all?
You fake kid you’ll get raped quick and couldn’t “push the white stuff” out a can of “Barbasol”

You and Do’ Cain and Mable, Marion Davies and Clark Gable? Naw yall just friends (riiiiight)
He gaurdin’ yo grill like Barbara O’neal, still any chance of you advancin’ is “Gone With The Win”

Think I’m ignoring you cause you formed a crew… naw it’s cause yall lookin kinda thin
I guess then if you do win, all your votes will have to “come with strings attached” like VIOLINS

Quix I smashed this win so “stash ya craps” like when Vegas cats be cashin in
You da last of men, that couldn’t “keep up” with Riggz if they was datin’ “Kim Kardashian”

Is there a part II of your diary? O yes, we admire these Call it “Quix’ Lying Capers”
And yea bitch the endings quick cause Riggz’ll finish this like when Usher’s Signing Papers

Yea nigga… The BEAST is out… Haha!

"Do What Thou Wilt"
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

yeeees now ~

hmmm, STILL PRE-TALKING HUH...anywayz

day care dah only time we've ever found him in camps; he gets down wid his Gramps
this kids gettin 'Melted' when i 'Belt Riggz' but i ain't Crowning him champ

he don't mess wid bitches only fucks wid dudes; i ain't got much tah prove
so i'm a just 'sit back' and Eat-A-Ri (eatery) like Restaurant Substitutes

fake thug ... i suspecet you blink when you shoot .... no one Respect a thing that you do!
cuz 'Riggz has a career in gripping BALLS ... check the link for the proof http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Riggs

i spit fite, you lackin a spark bitch cuz you never had the heart kid!
so i'm a son him for the last time ... and 'leave Red on yah shirt' like his Avatar pic

you far from hard one of the Softest kids; you riding koks nigguh hop off the dick
you ain't droppin piff .... cuz your 'Lines need work' like Unemployment offices

sit down dog, cuz i'm someon you can't stand with ... sub this fag out like the sand-wich
but now your in a pickle bitch cuz your just a 'Little Fish' like movies wid Cate Blanchet ("Little Fish" staring Cate Blanchet)

aigh vote fair please ... and explain with breakdowns!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Absolute
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Absolute »

Riggz- opener I felt really hurt you, as the punch was about stretching bars...but the bar itself was stretched. Overall I feel your verse was average. Alot of your punches coulda been worded alot better. Nothing "jumped out" at me. Your barbosol line and gone with the win line were your highlight. The ideas were there, but they just werent delivered properly. But the kim kardasian line and usher lines ended your verse weakly. eh...6/10 overall.
-Quix- A decent drop from you. A Better opener, more personalized bars IMO, and more creative. The riggs playin tennis line was dope, the red on the shirt, and unemployment office line were all good. YOur closing bars set-up line was better than its punch, IMO. 8/10 overall.

Quix GMV...although for the championship belt match, I was left expecting more from both MCs. Yall supposed to be at the top of your game right now, and Riggs didnt deliver and Quix did just enough to squeek by with the win. BUt it was an enjoyable read and not overly complex and filled with freeposters. Decent battle

QUIX GMV
TOOK 2 MANY SHOTS:

Nemesis (ko)
SuperIntendent [Ho Show]
360 [ko]
Shiobock [ko]

Battle League 1-0
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

1-0 Quix

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Riggz
Rap King

Post by Riggz »

Good break down Absolute.. preciate it.

1-0 Quix.

Hell Quix, this may be our only vote. LOL!
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

lol ^ hope not ... propz again on yah verse fam!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Riggz
Rap King

Post by Riggz »

Thanks for votin' TOYH. Guess this battle wasn't as hot as it should've been.

Quix leads 2-0
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

agreed ^

up for more votes!!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Inf3rno
Rookie

Post by Inf3rno »

Pretty one sided in my perspective, two different styles.

i thought quix's verse was more consistant, his delivery on the meta's where much superior in comparison to riggz's ones. Quix's punches were much more effective, although they weren't mind blowing they still had a much greater effect than his opponents. there were one of two lines that made me LOL. I think you both could adopt a better rhyme scheme though, cuz it still seems noobish and it shouldn't be cuz you both seem like intelligent battlers/writers.. so my advice is to up your rhyme shceme that way it will have a greater effect on your flow. Anyway, moving on.. Quix won this hands down in my opinion, i thought Riggz meta's and punches were generic or general to be precise.. reason being because those punches or meta's could be applied to anyone and still have the same effect.. where as Quix's were much better though out, he was more direct and that meaning his verse really did aim at you. very nice battle but i still think you both could improve in a couple of area's, but yeah.. dope read, i enjoyed it.. nice stuff.

Vote: Quix
Riggz
Rap King

Post by Riggz »

I'll accept the vote Quix... You got the win my man.
KO - 3-0 Quix Takes It

Just FYI.. to the newb's that came.. you'd have to know the history around some of the lines both Quix and I dropped to understand... it was far from a generic battle, but nonetheless if Quix seemed more "superior" far be it from me to second guess folks opinion. I salute you Quix.. believe you got a couple of new folks gunnin' for ya title man! LOL!

Peace out Fam, we'll meet again!

(Damn, I hope these newbies can put up more game than they talk)
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
Inf3rno
Rookie

Post by Inf3rno »

my friend, i can only vote from what i know.. i'd like to see the expo's in your lines.. then that would make it easier for me to have understanding from your direction.. but let me show something

You fake kid you’ll get raped quick and couldn’t “push the white stuff” out a can of “Barbasol”

^^ clear indication of a general punch, i could go and say that to anyone on the board and it could be taken as dope..

but yeah, i'd like to see the expo's some of the lines.. because i completely accept the fact that there's history behind it, but expo's would help.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

WERD!

So wheres mah Belt??? lol

Yeah Riggz, itz all good family!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Riggz
Rap King

Post by Riggz »

Inf3rno wrote:my friend, i can only vote from what i know.. i'd like to see the expo's in your lines.. then that would make it easier for me to have understanding from your direction.. but let me show something

^^ clear indication of a general punch, i could go and say that to anyone on the board and it could be taken as dope..

but yeah, i'd like to see the expo's some of the lines.. because i completely accept the fact that there's history behind it, but expo's would help.
-- I don't mind.. and I like your approach, it wasn't arrogant, similar to my style.. so I'll oblidge:
Here I've quoted a snippet from my opp verse in the scriptures that he dropped (ref http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/the-q ... 15334.html)

"had a Masters in Semi's and a doctrine in coke!
things were looking up cuz now mah product was dope" i.e dope is the "white stuff" that my opp "claims" he pushed to get through his hard tough life.

I never pushed drugs in my lifetime (and I'm pretty old probably the oldest on this board), therefore that line would not be referenced to me, so for it to be called a "generic" line seems to be a "blanket" statement since obviously it wouldn't fit "everyone" on this board cause it doesnt fit the creater of the line.

But again, I like your approach and you seem to have a way with words. I look forward to the mark you'll make here.
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
Inf3rno
Rookie

Post by Inf3rno »

i can respect that, yep.

but then my advice is to word and reference your work to the point where situations like this won't occur. but once again, dope battle.

Return to “The Illest Textcee - Tournament 2”