Top 10 NFL Qb's Of All Time

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Re: Top 10 NFL Qb's Of All Time

Post by - Mutual - »

Did You Write This I'm Thinkin Yes? Well I'd Probably Swap The Top Two But Ya Know
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Wrez
Rookie

Post by Wrez »

lol Elway and Bradshaw belong no where near any top ten QB list.

1. Bart Starr
2. Otto Graham
3. Joe Montana
4. Sammy Baugh
5. Peyton Manning
6. Johhny Unitas
7. Brett Favre
8. Steve Young
9. Roger Staubach
10. Tom Brady
The precision of my flows in terms of tone and diction
is akin to that of the old masters of prose and fiction
Wrez
Rookie

Post by Wrez »

Uhh.. Bradshaw And Elway Both Have More Superbowls Than Peyton.. So Why Should Peyton Be On Tha List?...
Because Bradshaw and Elway had better teams but Peyton is by far the better quarterback.

Elway Not Only Won 2 But Led Tha Broncos To 5 Superbowl Appearances
And he got demolished in all of them till he had the benifit of the best ZBS RB of all time in Terrell Davis, a HOF Tight End in Shannon Sharpe and an extremely strong defense; prior to his 1993 season Elway never finished in the top five in any noticeable stat in the NFL, during the period he had the 18th ranked QB rating and threw for nearly as many interceptions as touchdowns. Even on a stacked team in the 90's with one of the league's top 3 RB's, a 100 reception receiver, a hall of fame TE, and one of the league's best defenses he only averaged 25.5 TD and 13 INT, which are good but hardly elite. He was a major compiler; he never led the league in anything other than yards once his entire career and played a long time on some good teams.
... And Bradshaw Has Established Himself... 4 Superbowls... He Actually Won 2 Of Them.. Not Like it Was Tha Defense...
Bradshaw played with one of the best defenses of all time, had a powerful, underated RB in Franco Harris and a talented WR corps and threw basically the same number of interceptions as touchdowns while completing a bad 51% of his passes.
Brady Actually Doesn't Deserve To Be On Tha List.. He Has Always Had A Phenemonal Team...
He won three superbowls with Deion Branch, Troy Brown, and Kevin Faulk as his leading receivers while having one season with a real running game in Corey Dillon; while have better average career numbers than Elway during his prime with a defense just as good during his time prior to 2007; he gets a true #1 wideout in Moss and an outstanding slot guy in Welker and he throws 50 touchdowns.
Records Mean Nothing if You Dont Have A Ring..
Rings are earned by teams, not players. It certainly weighs in, but I don't think that Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Dan Marino or Ken Anderson (who I'd put over Elway as well).
The precision of my flows in terms of tone and diction
is akin to that of the old masters of prose and fiction

Return to “Sports Arena”