Floyd Mayweather....

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Re: Floyd Mayweather....

Post by Momeijah »

i Can't Wait Till Pacquiao Rapes The Utter Shit Outta Him. Mayweather's a World Class Boxer And Sick With Counterpunches But Pacquiao Would Just Cut The Ring Off And Limit His Defense. Mayweather Needs To Quit Ducking Dudes And Take On Cotto, Margarito And Pac Man. Mosley's Been Past His Prime Since Vernon Forrest But i Srsly Doubt Mayweather Would Still Have His Carefully-Acquired Undefeated Record if He Faced The 3 i Mentioned Above. He Came Back Cause People Weren't Talking About Him, And Hardly Anyone Believed His 'Best P4P' Claims. He's Obviously Pissed Off That All His Self-Hype, Handpicked Opponents And Cowardly Built Undefeated Record Didn't Make People Love Him as Much as He Does Himself So He's Got a Shattered Ego And Needs To Prove Himself. Can't Wait To See Him On The Canvas To Be Honest Lol.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
-MenaCe-
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 22
Losses: 19
No Shows: 1

Post by -MenaCe- »

That fight is gonna be fukin ILL^^ i cant wait to see that shit.
E-Makulate Metaphorz
" Ya'll Can't Stop Tha Movement!! "
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

Mayweather is gona lose his first fight
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

in my opinion Mayweather hasnt been tested enough to be considered the best of all time. dont get me wrong hes a brilliant fighter but he has tended to fight people who are either lighter than him or past their best. First off Marquez isnt some no name Mexican like someone said. Marquez is one of the top boxers of the last 20 years. He had to move up 2 weight levels to fight mayweather and at 35 is probably past his best. The difference in weight was an obvious factor from round one and so bottom line it wasnt a fair fight. I think Mayweather would beat Pacquaio for exactly the same reason. If were talking whos the better pound for pound fighter i would definitly say Pac Man over Mayweather but I think Mayweather would win because size does matter. Thats if Mayweather even takes on the winner of Pacquaio and Cotto. He already spent years avoiding Cotto. I think he`ll take the easy option which is Shane Mosley.
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

thank u cee i agree with you alot of the ppl he fights are average or old like oscar hes older den the fuckin ring itself
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

he`s still a fuckin awesome boxer. One of the best defensive boxers of all time. Not exciting enough for me tho
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

but still him fighting a younger faster mayweather hes gonna lose becuz physically he cant hang with the younger boxer no offence to oscar but man its like he doesnt have that ability to kick it in later in the fight when hes tired
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 17

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

Mayweather is way better then that fucking ninja Pacman...
Mayweather is bigger then most people in his division...plus faster...so thats pretty much a deadly advantage
Alpha Bill: I told a girl I wanted to suck the juice out of her so she sat on my face today

Lmao Wierd ass Nigga
-.HaZarD.- wrote:I Want your Head.
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

yea but he will fall off hes gettin old isnt he??? anyway he cant be the greatest becuz we would have to combine all wieght classes and no matter what they say floyd would get fucked so hard no homo by the top heavy wieghts of all time
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

thats what i ment the greatest of all time but in his wieght class idk cuz its not like we could see him fight some older dudes in his prime cuz this aint rocky
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

Joe Louis

Return to “Sports Arena”