The Fuck is Wrong With u Americans ? Lmao

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

The Fuck is Wrong With u Americans ? Lmao

Post by Momeijah »

as u May Or May Not Know, Former England Captain David Beckham is Playing For LA Galaxy And Y'all Should Be Thankful That u Have a Top Class European Footballer in ur Amazingly Shit 'Soccer' League. No Offense But The Quality Of European Football is So Much Better Due To it Not Really Being Popular in The USA. Either Way Some Fans Were Booing Him (Their Own Player Wtf) And He Called Them Out For a Fight, Only To Have Them Like.... Pussy Out. in Conclusion Americans Are Pussies That's Why u Have Legalised Fire Arms And Don't Fuck With Rowdy Brits ! :p

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/david-beck ... alaxy-fans

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8159273.stm <-- Video Proof Of American Cowardess.

Footnote: i Do Not Really Hate America as Much as This Post Would Lead u To Think So Before Any Rednecks (im Looking at u 8th) Spring To America's Defense u Can Blow My Fuck Stick And Learn To Take a Joke Lol.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Re: The Fuck is Wrong With u Americans ? Lmao

Post by MOEstradamus »

LMAO listen here boy some punk brit come to me ill fuck his world up.... fuck yu america rules redneck for life fuck ur fuck stick wit a screw driver... lmao

jk i don't really pay attention shit we allow fire arms but dats y we kill each other so much lmao im from america and man its like a spoiled brat country cuz all we do is bitch about others and get wat we want LMAO i got ya back scotch lmao
-MenaCe-
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 22
Losses: 19
No Shows: 1

Post by -MenaCe- »

M.O.E wrote:LMAO listen here boy some punk brit come to me ill fuck his world up.... fuck yu america rules redneck for life fuck ur fuck stick wit a screw driver... lmao
LMAO!

you crazy moe..
E-Makulate Metaphorz
" Ya'll Can't Stop Tha Movement!! "
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

lol i never was very fond of beckham...but the fact that he would play for the MLS...is sad....i hope their paying him more than any UK team could...cuz if i were him...i wouldnt come play for the MLS...ive seen 2 MLS games...they werent bad...but nothin beats watchin teams other than american ones play..haha

Return to “Sports Arena”