MY NEW FAVORITE HERO.

Talk about professional sports including basketball, baseball, football, and hockey. Advocate your favorite teams, post news, and address rumors.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, JDR

Who's worse A-Rod or Phelps?(steroid use vs bong water)

A-Roid
100%
or Phatty Phelps
No votes

Total votes: 1

K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

MY NEW FAVORITE HERO.

Post by K.O. »

HE IS BADASS. I WISH I HAD HIM AS AN IDOL GROWING UP. LOL
MY IDOLS JUST CHEATED ON THEIR WIVES AND RUFFED THEM UP A LITTLE BIT. LOL
HE WINS EVERY GOLD MEDAL IN SWIMMING IN THE OLYMPICS AND HE DOES IT WHEN HES RIPPED. HA
CONNECT THE DOTS.
1. HES A SWIMMER
2. HE USES HIS LUNGS
3. HE SMOKES POT
4. HE SMOKES OUT OF "WATER PIPES"
UNFAIR ADVANTAGES..........
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY. HES HUNGRY, PARANOID, AND HAS COTTON MOUTH.
-Olympic champion smoking marijuana during a November house party at the University of South Carolina.

The photo wasn't the first time Phelps has been in trouble for his activities away from the pool. After the 2004 Athens Games, an underage Phelps was arrested for drunken driving, pleaded guilty and apologized to his fans.
TOO BAD NIKE AND EVERYBODY ARE FUCKIN THIS GUY OVER.
HOW COME THE WHOLE NBA GETS AWAY WITH SMOKIN BUD AND THE REST OF THE WORLD SUFFERS? LOL ITS NEVER BEEN MORE TRUE. RICKY WILLIAMS, MIKE VICK, AND BONG TOKIN MIKEY PHELPS ARE PRIME EXAMPLES OR SUSPECTS. LOL
BASICALLY MICHAEL PHELPS THIS BONG HITS FOR YOU!
-The USOC can't do much to penalize him. Anti-doping rules don't call for sanctions against athletes who test positive for marijuana when they're not competing. And the USOC's code of conduct doesn't apply to athletes once the games are over. AWESOME LOOP HOLE HE PLAYED IT SMART FOR A STONEY. THEY CANT LEGALLY TAKE AWAY ANY OF HIS MEDALS. PERSONALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM MORE. LOL
No one - except Kellogg's - seems outraged by the swimmer's bad judgment, who deserves sympathy as he endures the consequences on the world's stage.
Only a few months ago, Michael Phelps guest-hosted "Saturday Night Live," displaying his now-familiar awkward charm in such sketches as the "Michael Phelps Diet'' (four wedding cakes, a bathtub of fettucini Alfredo and an actual pig in a blanket!). One ill-fated party later, Phelps became the show's punchline.
Satirical newsman Seth Myers weighed in last weekend on the snapshot seen around the world: the cell-phone photo of Phelps inhaling from a bong. He chastised USA Swimming for its three-month suspension of Phelps, saying, "Now he won't be able to compete for you in the highly anticipated not-the-Olympics swimming race.'' Of Kellogg's, which dropped Phelps as a cereal spokesperson, Myers added: "I knew some guys named Snap, Crackle and Pop. And they were drug dealers.''
Last edited by K.O. on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

they need to just legalize it all together..its only a matter of time before obama signs the legislation so who cares anyway..everybody loved this guy when he brought us all them medals so fuck what they say now
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

"oh no hes a stoner Fuck Michael Phelps... he can't be doing that hes a roll model to children all over the world" maaannnnnn.... i'll put fuckin money on it by the time those "children" reach Michael Phelps's age they'll be smokin weed... and then what will people say??? "oh you did wrong but since ur not placed on a fucking pedestal high above the world... we'll forgive you and keep forgiving you when u fuck up again"
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

conan obrien said "there's one thing we can learn from this. kids, don't share your pot with a guy that has the lung capacity of a dolphin!"
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

K.O. wrote:conan obrien said "there's one thing we can learn from this. kids, don't share your pot with a guy that has the lung capacity of a dolphin!"
Conan O'Brien is a king...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

who cares it's up to him
an as for role model well he aint really much of one
all he can do i swim n get high who the fuck is going
to look up too him
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
PDubs
Rookie
Wins: 0

Post by PDubs »

"All he can do is swim n get high?"

lmfao... he won the US more gold medals than ANYONE EVER!

that might have been the dumbest quote ive ever heard btw...

Shit.. let him smoke all he wants, obviously it didnt slow him down did it?
Xtrah
Rookie
Wins: 0

Post by Xtrah »

Hard tryna be perfect...question though how u smoke weed and can swim that fast...like damn, they might as well test him steriods, too...
It's a war out there, like Pac said, "Be the last motha fucka breathing".//And thats even, when the judge ask for a reason//Simply smirk, and say "I only brought my heat cause the nigga looked freezin..."//
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

PHELPS IS THE SHIT!!!!!!
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

he smokes and he smokes and he swims. imagine the size of the fucking bong rips that poseidon's bastard child can take with the lung capacity of a bottle-nosed dolphin.

Return to “Sports Arena”