Gutta Vs Hazard

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Gutta Vs Hazard

Post by Haz »

6-8 Bars.. 48 Hours Afta Someone Checks in ...
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

CHECK
Gutta
Rap King
Wins: 14
Losses: 14

Post by Gutta »

ight check
I'll kill u dawg, lyrically or with tha ber-etta. its wut-eva//
cuz u kno i squeeze arms like I'm checkin my blood pressure//

Son I write with the trifeness
Engraved in Tyson
Curse the shots that left BIG and Pac lifeless
-Cormega-Verbal Graffiti
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Listen..

You Probalay Think You Gangsta Son Cause u Know They Suckin ya Dick Like Dey Drank Ya Cum
Whatever Directed u To This Sav Yo,iz Buggin Like u Gotta Gay Tour Guide Let Ya Nav Go/
Like Exit Signs you Aint in The Streets Son, Your Only Known To "Ride" When a Beat Run
Anywayz if u So on the Block Blowin them Shots then explain Why All ya Time Goin To Drops/
Thats Showin Alot Like im Displayin Gold in a Pot,im Moldin a Plot To drive u to death have u Sold in a Lot
Payed In-Ful By Tha Devil , Fa Murdain Anotha God No Religious Beliefs i Stay Sin-Ful im a Rebel/
If Ya Verses Were Stamps & i Wus a Envelope Ya Bars Wouldnt Be Impressing Me, Lessin G
Concentrate On Ya Writtens And Less in Frees,u Beatin a Brotha When u Incestin Sleez!/
Its Like undercovers swarmin look At this otha Van Gogh, let um pull tha trigga n let Tha Can Blow
Like 2012 Conditions you'll See "Man Go",If u Ain Comit Suicide i'd Kill u U Fuck'd Eitha Way Like a Tran Ho/
I Tend To Toast Cyphers & Roast Micers, U Ain Worth a Burnin Ur Probalay B-Bears Ghost Writer!
Ima Fuckin Slap Ya Ass Son That "Squeeze Arms Line" is Rearanged Cassidy in Ya POST BITER/
Stop Rapping About What a Gun-a-Do And What u Gunn-a-Do,Cause U Aint Defeating Me
U Should Think About Retreating G, U Gunna "LOSE HAIR" Like Kemo Treatingz Free/

"2012 Conditions"- That Guy predicted the worlds gunna end
Van Gogh Shot himself in the head... ( feds tend to be in vans)
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

Haz,
Welcome a God of written and raps, dissmissin this fag, Pay Close attention, I'm about to be Shittin on Haz//
all he's doin is bitchin, this fag thinks each of my fuckin scriptures was bitten off Cass, he prolly livin off crack//
The fact is that I come equipped with Bars! Of POETRY, like Cormega's Diss to Nas!!, honestly, I'm askin Illest..
Who thinks this fuckin BITCH IS HARD??, He hasn't spit enough lyrical Stories-to-test, Gutta the type to leave bullets
Swarming at chests, Haz's writtens are fucking Boring! At best, haha, Gutta stay HIGHER than Haz like Morphine Injects!, how many losses you gotta get, before ya decide to stop Warring with Plex, then comin at me Ese//
Here's a Warning, your next, Faggot, I heard your ass was a sand nigga,(Paki), damn!, and still U aint got wins//
Don't Sweat Mah Technique, but the only ALLAH, I'd pray to is Rakim!!!! (Rakim Allah), and U not him!
U got so many whack lines, that it's too Hard To Quote, Lets be real, You wouldn't have beatin Cee even if u got rid of Lawgix Vote!!!, Now you tryin to DQ me cuz I been busy, been goin through some fuckin shit in my life//
And You aint got one, so you sit and you write in ya kitchen at night, Dawg U only a Hazard to STRAIGHT MALES//
Cuz the DICK IS YOUR TYPE!! Haha, I'mma get personal real quick: Dawg, your verses aint SHIT!!!//
You can't beat me, your best against me aint makin a difference, what the fuck, you want an award for being the most HATED ON ILLEST?, I'm sick of battling this fag, I can't wait till I finish, You talk shit bout me, but give me feed that's Fuckin GREAT, like I killed it!!! But real quick,You aint the audio type, the shit u try ta recite is hardly tight,
Watch me leave rearrange your fuckin brain particles right, Haz is just like another fuckin target to snipe!!//
You prolly hate me cuz I'm fly enuff to get wit ya mother!!!!(haha)
This diss'll make motherfuckers think Hit EM Up was written by Gutta! haha

Aint fuckin wit me Son
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1

Post by Brah-Vo »

Damn shit. Intense battle.
This is gonna be hard to vote on.

Overall for me, the structure and flow from both verse didnt really work out for me

So flow: its a tie.

For punches hazard definately took this cat.
with lines like:

I Tend To Toast Cyphers & Roast Micers, U Ain Worth a Burnin Ur Probalay B-Bears Ghost Writer!
Ima Fuckin Slap Ya Ass Son That "Squeeze Arms Line" is Rearanged Cassidy in Ya POST BITER/
Stop Rapping About What a Gun-a-Do And What u Gunn-a-Do,Cause U Aint Defeating Me
U Should Think About Retreating G, U Gunna "LOSE HAIR" Like Kemo Treatingz Free/

Punches: Hazard

Gutta may have come weak with the punches, but he got the personals:

U got so many whack lines, that it's too Hard To Quote, Lets be real, You wouldn't have beatin Cee even if u got rid of Lawgix Vote!!!, Now you tryin to DQ me cuz I been busy, been goin through some fuckin shit in my life//
And You aint got one, so you sit and you write in ya kitchen at night, Dawg U only a Hazard to STRAIGHT MALES//
Cuz the DICK IS YOUR TYPE!!

Personals: Gutta

Alright no hate Gutta, but this one of your weakest battle verses i've seen. Abit anti climactic if you will.
I was expecting a dope verse especially from your streak of super-amazing-awesome-dope-everything drops in scriptures.

Sorry my dude but hazard came harder then you here.

Vote: the duke of HAZARD
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

lol That Wordplay was Corny as Hell..

And By the Way.. Wow "hurd your a paki" Yo who Doesnt Know im Pakistani Son?

its Like Sayin "I Hurd ur White" To a White Person. How The Fuck does it Offend them?

I Dont Care About ur Feed Thanks for it..But ur Vote Doesnt Count Since u Dont wan Me Votin in Any of ur battles
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

refresh mah memory is personals worth more then punches or da otha way around???

cuz if personals is worth mo then that first vote dont make sense

if not then its wateva
I'll kill u dawg, lyrically or with tha ber-etta. its wut-eva//
cuz u kno i squeeze arms like I'm checkin my blood pressure//

Son I write with the trifeness
Engraved in Tyson
Curse the shots that left BIG and Pac lifeless
-Cormega-Verbal Graffiti
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

He Said My Verse Was Harder Than your if You See Where he Sums it Up
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

UPPIN FOR VOTES.......
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1

Post by Brah-Vo »

viipa vote or piss off.
1-0 hazard uppin.
TwIzTiD
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by TwIzTiD »

Thread Cleaned up, if you want to leave feedback, save it for the writtins Unless your gonna use your feedback to vote, This is to VOTE.

Vote Hazard, All cats except- Personals.

2-0 Uppin. (Hazard) I edited it to put the current leader.
TwIzTiD
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by TwIzTiD »

Voting ends in 48 hours, most votes wins. Aggreed? this shit is takin to long
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

this was really really close. both verses were kinda similar and each cat was close.

Personals - Gutta
Punches - Hazard
Flow - Tie

Guttas verse was dope most of the way through but fell off a little towards the end. The whole im fly enuff to get with your mother is basic man.
Hazards verse was dope too but i gotta give it to Gutta cause id take personals over punches.

vote Gutta
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

by far gutta did not win this battle, he had nothin in his verse, no flow, no structure, the middle was like one big run on of blabble.

hazards gets my vote

all cats - on more consistancy wit punches, and flow
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page

Return to “Closed Text Battles”