iLLoKwent VS GhoSt(ILLoKWENT Wins KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

GhoStWriDa001
Novice
Wins: 1
Losses: 3

iLLoKwent VS GhoSt(ILLoKWENT Wins KO)

Post by GhoStWriDa001 »

On my drop first BUT WHENEVER YOURE READY.. NO EXCUSES THIS TIME.. I DONT HAVE ANY.. YOU DROP THAT SHIT NOW.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Last edited by GhoStWriDa001 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Re: I.L. Presents: iLLoKwent VS GhoSt

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Listen dickhead..enuf chitchat..drop your shit..my verse been done since before santa hooked me up wit a suv.

GhoStWriDa001
Novice

Post by GhoStWriDa001 »

Lets get em in.. Sorry for the b.s., I apologize..

Spoiler warning: This verse is horrible.

Listen bub, you shouldnt spar after me ya pest. Because? My entire bars are drastically a threat!
And you are battling at best?? See Ghos' swatting those fly -- "WATCH ME ROLL, I's" like I sarcastically protest!! [/EZ.]

Writing at the pacing, so somebody please tell me why he battle basics?? [/whyisthat?]
This the type of fag to take it, and also you sell to men -- My "Mac'll run thru LLoKwent" without a bible application!!

Nearly good skill you freed?? [Pfft.. please] Every nigga sees I'd severely would peel the scene.
Fear he could build a scheme? You a lame person, off'd.. So it aint "worth a shot", when we hear a "shook, ILL with Heats"!!

[/#tbh.. Shaquille]

I use greatest brolic scripts, fact is he aint even a true name to call against! [/nobody.]
Who say he vomits spits?? Unless yall local, cause "ILL a straight joke" that'll be "red all over" like a news paper comic strip!!

#ReadTheFunnySections

To beat me Kwent?? Chances then, prolly are.. None, nobody here like this pansy gets bodied hard.
But my standards are copied yall, cause Im the best to this weak.. Everybody "knows, I browse for head to defeat.." -- Are only sansing the body parts!!

[/whoaaaaa.. eye brows, forehead, the feet, nose.. #tbh]

Dont get it dont vote.. Thank you bitches [EZ.]

ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

thanks ghost for finally coming thru... props..

anyway, i already posted my links from the first ghost illo battle..

-lost to quix, also he no showed skeptic

-an L is shaped like a right angle or 90 degrees..

-the new mission impossible movie is called ghost protocal...

==========================================================================================

ghost's a beGINNER AT SPITTING FREES, so you'll never be a WINNER IF ILL BRINGS HEAT,I aint santa but i'll 'stay flyer' when i 'slay ridah' quick like WINTER ACTIVITIES/sleigh
this casper a rapper?BITCH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?the ROOKIE TYPE: THATS YOU, wit rhymes that 'sink',like LOOK INSIDE BATHROOMS,fuck white, you turn bitch, when im LOOKIN RIGHT AT YOU, and dont blame a 'faulty ouiji board' the way ya COULDNT SLIDE PASSED Q/
I'll make this WEAK PUNK JUST DIE QUICK,cause ya 'choke under pressure',guess HE WANTS THE HEIMLICH,and this virgin never SEEN CUNT OR NICE TITS,cause the only time 'ghost felt up a girl',.. SHE WAS A PSYCHIC/
JESUS YOUR LINE'S SHIT, noone thinks this FAGGLE'S TIGHT, wit SLANGS OR RHYMES, but lets exPAND YOUR MIND,cause even with 'another L', ya still wouldnt get ya ANGLES RIGHT/
this punk wont LAST THE NIGHT, and btw, i GOT NEWS, YA BARS STINK,plus from the look of your punches, your NOT USED TO SPARRING, so you'll get ABUSED WITH HARD FISTS, and when someone mentions a 'pro to call besides ghost', TOM CRUISE IS STARRING/

e...z....
GhoStWriDa001
Novice

Post by GhoStWriDa001 »

Uppin for votes

--------

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/blake ... ml#p189377

Awaits..
EL tots irA
Potential Emcee

Re: iLLoKwent VS GhoSt(READY FOR VOTES)

Post by EL tots irA »

i read it carefully
ill
ghost's a beGINNER AT SPITTING FREES, so you'll never be a WINNER IF ILL BRINGS HEAT,I aint santa but i'll 'stay flyer' when i 'slay ridah' quick like WINTER ACTIVITIES/sleigh
(alright line needs to rhyme better)2

ghost
Listen bub, you shouldnt spar after me ya pest. Because? My entire bars are drastically a threat!
And you are battling at best?? See Ghos' swatting those fly -- "WATCH ME ROLL, I's" like I sarcastically protest!! [/EZ.]
(it just seems like your through random rhyming words on it)1

ill
this casper a rapper?BITCH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?the ROOKIE TYPE: THATS YOU, wit rhymes that 'sink',like LOOK INSIDE BATHROOMS,fuck white, you turn bitch, when im LOOKIN RIGHT AT YOU, and dont blame a 'faulty ouiji board' the way ya COULDNT SLIDE PASSED Q/
(i only like the finish of this line better punch then first)3

ghost
Writing at the pacing, so somebody please tell me why he battle basics?? [/whyisthat?]
This the type of fag to take it, and also you sell to men -- My "Mac'll run thru LLoKwent" without a bible application
(better line then ur first)3

ill
I'll make this WEAK PUNK JUST DIE QUICK,cause ya 'choke under pressure',guess HE WANTS THE HEIMLICH,and this virgin never SEEN CUNT OR NICE TITS,cause the only time 'ghost felt up a girl',.. SHE WAS A PSYCHIC
(all in all your lines are more fluent)3

ghost
Nearly good skill you freed?? [Pfft.. please] Every nigga sees I'd severely would peel the scene.
Fear he could build a scheme? You a lame person, off'd.. So it aint "worth a shot", when we hear a "shook, ILL with Heats"!!
(this line is just poorly set up... I'd severely would peel the scene? take out would , and good skill you freed? what are you saying i can see a lil bt you need to make more sence.. this i kinda get bt it was lacking ....Fear he could build a scheme? You a lame person, off'd.. So it aint "worth a shot", when we hear a "shook, ILL with Heats"!!

)2

ill
JESUS YOUR LINE'S SHIT, noone thinks this FAGGLE'S TIGHT, wit SLANGS OR RHYMES, but lets exPAND YOUR MIND,cause even with 'another L', ya still wouldnt get ya ANGLES RIGHT/
(i like this line is one of the best) 4

ghost
I use greatest brolic scripts, fact is he aint even a true name to call against! [/nobody.]
Who say he vomits spits?? Unless yall local, cause "ILL a straight joke" that'll be "red all over" like a news paper comic strip!!
(this is probly your best set up line becuse its more fluent then the others with better vocab)3

ill
this punk wont LAST THE NIGHT, and btw, i GOT NEWS, YA BARS STINK,plus from the look of your punches, your NOT USED TO SPARRING, so you'll get ABUSED WITH HARD FISTS, and when someone mentions a 'pro to call besides ghost', TOM CRUISE IS STARRING/
(good finsh i like so youll get abused by hard hits) tom cruise line good finish) 4

ghost
To beat me Kwent?? Chances then, prolly are.. None, nobody here like this pansy gets bodied hard.
But my standards are copied yall, cause Im the best to this weak.. Everybody "knows, I browse for head to defeat.." -- Are only sansing the body parts!!
(i like how you word play in this it gives me a look at how you think i like this line bt it just needs flow better bt this was your best)3

punches: ill
nameplay:ill
structure:ghost

bt mvgt :ill

just understood his alot better

-- Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm --

you know what i read the shook ill i change mi mind put that as a 4

it was closer then what i thought you both did good
Martian mchi
smallsuno
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 5

Post by smallsuno »

this battle was weird...

ghost had some dope bars...it was hard to understand his flow...different style...but aight...

Ill covered all bases...dopest bar was the one about the only time he felt up a girl she was psychic....that bar took the whole battle...

MVGT-Illokwent
SMALLS UNO AKA THE GRAF RAP GOD
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

alright i'ma close this battle...

supposing this was house rules since that GhostWrida fag didn't even call Ill out or set up rules or anything so i'm going off House Rules!

Punches: Ill just took that cat...
Flow: nobody really the bars were drug out on both parts
Personals: i gotta give this one to Ill
Multis: Tied but Ill's were structured a lot better
Nameplay: hard call but Ill came harder
Enjoyment: Ill

Ghost: entire verse i didn't even understand (even tho u said "don't understand the verse don't vote") fuckin swayer...

Ill: i thought he came the hardest... this opener line to me kinda killed it
ILLoKWENT wrote:ghost's a beGINNER AT SPITTING FREES, so you'll never be a WINNER IF ILL BRINGS HEAT,I aint santa but i'll 'stay flyer' when i 'slay ridah' quick like WINTER ACTIVITIES/sleigh
this casper a rapper?BITCH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?the ROOKIE TYPE: THATS YOU,
MVGT: ILLoKWENT

3-0 KO Ill Wins

-battle closed records updated-
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “Closed Text Battles”