FatalX vs Skeptikal (Skeptikal WINS KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Skeptikal
Rookie
Wins: 4

FatalX vs Skeptikal (Skeptikal WINS KO)

Post by Skeptikal »

5 Bars
Due by Saturday

Check
[center]...You Aint Fuckin Wit Me...
Image[/center]
FatalX
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 5
Losses: 3

Re: FatalX vs Skeptikal

Post by FatalX »

check
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/skept ... 24987.html
I only found one battle to vote on and wont be on Sat
I CHANNEL all my ENERGY,
while my SPIRIT is SOLEMN//
you HEAR my WORDS in the STREETS-->
because I'm SPEAKING in VOLUMES//

I'm like the MEDIA with QUESTIONS-I never stop SHOOTING
so IF you really got a PROBLEM-we can make this EXCLUSIVE...//
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: FatalX vs Skeptikal

Post by Speakers »

FatalX

*take note all---there was a line or two that I wrote which pertained to when this battle was set up....

The truest characters of IGNORANCE----->are VANITY,PRIDE and ARROGANCE.
Samuel Butler

skeptic: someone who habitually doubts the truth of theories,apparent facts,or accepted beliefs.
sceptical:doubting-marked by or given to doubt-of or like a skeptic.

Look son...........---->your style is wack-thats why any emcee who steals it--smiles and gives it BACK//
don't GRIMACE just LAUGH-that shit is just in your past-like the 1 WIN you HAVE-from a HANDICAPPED MATCH//

you can FANNYPACK THAT-to REMEMBER the PREMISE,I bet you had a CHAPPED ASS-when you where taking that PICTURE//
and I read what you wrote when you where battling dude-not a damn thing was REAL or even FACTUAL TRUTH//

thats why I'm laughing at YOU,you should read through your CONTEXT-this dudes an EGO MANIAC with an INFERIOR COMPLEX//
see What you FEAR is beyond TEXT-this is the KEY to your LIFE-----yeah even arrogant SKEPTICS-believe what I WRITE//

and What I bring is the RIGHT-to get TECHNICAL with SKEPTIKAL-cause everything I've seen him write was far from being CREDIBLE//
....your not LEGIBLE-FIND the nearest RECEPTACLE-and throw that shit away like when chics masturbate with VEGETABLES//

I find you CONTESTABLE-even more so UNNACCEPTABLE,by the way you APPROACH RAP-its like you like TESTICLES//
so double check your RETINALS its a SIGHT for SORE eyes,Ive murdered the impression you have set with your RHYMES//

post the critiques on others later

Skeptikal

Ya in a nuthouse & Claim ya Stable? Save ya Fabels befo you get laid out quicker than Changin' Tables
Fuck Explainin Labels when Im Breakin Ankles..why cant Death Be a Game when Im Playin Fatal

Punchlines be the Same as Hateful so Respects in Order cos fatal got congested lines like the Mexican Border
Ima Death Supporter until ya Breath gets Shorter and dont need the concepts of a webpage to leave X in Corners

& if ya talkin played shit, he da Best Supporter wit Schemes of Text..none of ya shit has ever been Seen as Threats
I know ya type, the kind that Needs Respect so how we Sleepin on Fatal when we never Dreamed of Death?

Believe in Skep..you gon Leave a Mess and need to play wit Fire to Match These Knuckles
This Cat, Hes Trouble until his Cracked Knees Buckle..when voters wouldn’t Think of X like they were Happy Couples

Ya Whack Frees Shuffled when this Fag & Me Scuffles while the Spits Pound this Joke
Im the Shit so Now ya Know and better pray this battle ends up like the Tourneys and niggas forget How to Vote
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Re: FatalX vs Skeptikal (READY 4 VOTES)

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Cat sweep to skept.. Just an allaround more polished verse.. Punches were setup well..easy to follow... Nameflips. Multi schemes flowed.. Fatal.. alot of ur punches werent very hardhitting and felt kinda random. Other than throwing in his name in your lines... I know its kinda hard to find much on him but still your concepts were falling short.

mvgt skeptik..

[ Post made via Android ] Image
FreshDibiase
Rookie

Post by FreshDibiase »

I find you CONTESTABLE-even more so UNNACCEPTABLE,by the way you APPROACH RAP-its like you like TESTICLES//
so double check your RETINALS its a SIGHT for SORE eyes,Ive murdered the impression you have set with your RHYMES//

^^^Best Fatal line

Ya in a nuthouse & Claim ya Stable? Save ya Fabels befo you get laid out quicker than Changin' Tables
Fuck Explainin Labels when Im Breakin Ankles..why cant Death Be a Game when Im Playin Fatal

Punchlines be the Same as Hateful so Respects in Order cos fatal got congested lines like the Mexican Border
Ima Death Supporter until ya Breath gets Shorter and dont need the concepts of a webpage to leave X in Corners

^^^^This alone was enough to give skeptikal the edge

V/Skeptikal
Tha Dark Prince
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

Post by Tha Dark Prince »

Flow: Both verses flowed well, I liked fatal's flow but skeptik came strong in cat as well, so i'd give this a tie

Multies: multies were good here from both battlers, both were consistent, i'd give this a tie as well

Punches: fatalx wasn't hardhitting enough, while skeptik came hard, and the punches were good, this cat goes to skeptikal imo

Personals: Both went in on this, though i felt skeptik's more he worked the nameplay well with his punches

Creativity: I liked the concepts used in this battle both had some good ones, i'mma give this a tie

Overall: good battle, multies n flow were kwl here, good shit

MVGT Skeptikal

that makes it 3-0
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31
No Shows: 1

Post by Blake Downs »

this battle was ight,not bad,alot of stretched shit,not bad
punches:skept
strucutre:neither
creativity:skept
personals:skept
flow:tie
multies:tie
MVGT:Skeptikal
Emtu
Potential Emcee
Wins: 1

Post by Emtu »

It was a alright battle but to me Skept verse flowed more smoothly with the creativity and how the punches was set up.

In the end it was a very close battle but MVGT Skept
If life is a Bitch im fuking her without a condom on....

***********EMTU***********
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Skeptikal WINS KO

Return to “Closed Text Battles”