Skeptikal VS Arvincible (Skeptikal Wins 4-2)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Skeptikal
Rookie
Wins: 4

Skeptikal VS Arvincible (Skeptikal Wins 4-2)

Post by Skeptikal »

48 Hours
5 bars
G'Luck
[center]...You Aint Fuckin Wit Me...
Image[/center]
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Re: Skeptikal VS Arvincible

Post by Arvincible »

i checked in with this battle as soon as it was posted.. check the shoutbox.

so ill be posting a verse by tomorrow
Skeptikal
Rookie

Post by Skeptikal »

Image[/center]
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Speakers »

Arvincible

I know why ur Skeptikal, cuz even in ur name u can't "c", how i left u blinded with stupor..
Cuz the flow will have this bitch "back off" like sub-zero's final manuever.. a spinal remover!!

beggin for vagina approval, u can't transform into a form of man, if u were former tran!!
leave u morbid I'm more advanced, i'll pack this vegetable in steel like fuckin corn-in-can!

You were born a fan, the odds of my victory are "two big" like my dick cloned!!
so die quick homes! my punches keep SK's face turned like them damn sidekick phones!!

At the same time I can make five chicks moan! the hits'll shorten your life span, stan!!
We know u beat off to dudes when u call ur right hand ur fuckin "right hand MAN"!!

we know Skeptical means 'given to doubt" but see arv means to damage and seem to manage
to keep the language and somehow add an "L" to ur name like I was speaking spanish!!

Skeptikal

Peep da flows this bitch makes, his shits raped like a ho in a strip place
& I was told da kids great, but he like stolen cars thats resold, niggas know that Vins fake

U get n rolled like big waves, ripped, slayed, I leave you charmed wit my W
Harmed wit a troubled youth & niggas dont need to reference ya avy to notice im puttin the arms in front of you

Im fuck n Arv in a suttle move in public view, in ya pic, u look like an Asian wit bad luck
Jus settin there, gazin wit ya ass stuck, bcoz honestly if VINCE A BULL, then whys Philly got this nigga Playin Back Up?

Ill leave u breakin like Mac trucks, its a fact chump, he only fairs wit peeps thats that soft
& I dont care to beef, its a whack cause especially when Arvs like a holiday sale, its guarenteed to be Half Off

a pair of these & thats all ya blowin bars and it dont take science to notice that dunnys not goin far
Leave em wit open scars, cos we dont speak the same language, so let the Mexicans finish him wit the way they Rollin Ars
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
No Shows: 1

Re: Skeptikal VS Arvincible (Ready 4 Votes)

Post by CBK »

niice battle ima give it to arv tho.

you both came with similair structure an layouts but i just feel arv's was the better example.

line for line arv was just nicer easier to read an harder with punches . his opener an closing line both considerably outweighed skeptikals,, no disrespect intended at skeptikal tho, your verse would have sufficed against most cats but this time arvince came harder imo.
NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

Multis: Skeptical
Flow: Arvincible
Punches: Arvincible
Personals: Skeptical, only cause he made an attempt at some references to Arvincible's avy and I didn't see any other ones
Wordplay/nameplay: Arvincible (some of Skepticals were forced)
Enjoyment: Arvincible

MVGT Arvincible
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

Arvincible

I know why ur Skeptikal, cuz even in ur name u can't "c", how i left u blinded with stupor..
Cuz the flow will have this bitch "back off" like sub-zero's final manuever.. a spinal remover!!

dope bar right here, i liked the originialty of the punch structure and multi combination. Could have hit harder tho. but dope 4/5

beggin for vagina approval, u can't transform into a form of man, if u were former tran!!
leave u morbid I'm more advanced, i'll pack this vegetable in steel like fuckin corn-in-can!

Nah, this seemed hella forced. Corn in can ... you mean Corn in a can. decent bar none the less 2.5/5

so die quick homes! my punches keep SK's face turned like them damn sidekick phones!!

man, could have been much better without the "dick cloned" part. liked the punch, flow was a bit choppy ... 3.5/5

At the same time I can make five chicks moan! the hits'll shorten your life span, stan!!
We know u beat off to dudes when u call ur right hand ur fuckin "right hand MAN"!!

Not feeling this. used "right" twice, Life span stan seem forced too me. Not digging the punch sorry dude 2.5/5

we know Skeptical means 'given to doubt" but see arv means to damage and seem to manage
to keep the language and somehow add an "L" to ur name like I was speaking spanish!!

meh, not bad ... flowed nice. Punch medicore. I've seen so much better from you dude. 3/5

15.5/25

Skeptikal

& I was told da kids great, but he like stolen cars thats resold, niggas know that Vins fake

dope flow...punch was kind a basic though. good bar 3.5/5

Harmed wit a troubled youth & niggas dont need to reference ya avy to notice im puttin the arms in front of you

Naot feeling this ... not bad. Just nothing great. Flow again was nice. but punch was lacking. 2.5/5
Im fuck n Arv in a suttle move in public view, in ya pic, u look like an Asian wit bad luck
Jus settin there, gazin wit ya ass stuck, bcoz honestly if VINCE A BULL, then whys Philly got this nigga Playin Back Up?

I liked this bar. had a few different things going for it. worplay, effective creative punch. attempt at a personl good shit 4/5

Ill leave u breakin like Mac trucks, its a fact chump, he only fairs wit peeps thats that soft
& I dont care to beef, its a whack cause especially when Arvs like a holiday sale, its guarenteed to be Half Off

Meh. not bad, just again nothing great in terms of a punch or effective diss. 2.5/5

a pair of these & thats all ya blowin bars and it dont take science to notice that dunnys not goin far
Leave em wit open scars, cos we dont speak the same language, so let the Mexicans finish him wit the way they Rollin Ars

Decent closer. flow was nice through out this bar and punch was pretty nice. 3.5/5

16/25

I think Skeptikal Edged it.

Arv, yo know as well as i do you took this dude lightly. should have had 5 bars like your first one. Sorry dude you know theres no hate here..

MVGT: Skep
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Skeptikal
Rookie

Post by Skeptikal »

Vote the battle verses not newbie vs vet

1-2
Image[/center]
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

ARV:

NICE

LOL

NOT BAD

LOL

I GET IT. NOT BAD

SKEP:

LOL, SICK!

DAMN..NICE

LOL. NICE EAGLES PUN, HOWEVER VICK IS HURT SO THATS WHY.. ALSO, I DIDNT LIKE THE MULTIS IN THIS.

HEARD THIS BEFORE

ITS ARV, NOT ARS SO THIS WAS STRETCHED.. BUT NOT BAD.

MAN, THIS WAS A GOOD BATTLE, REAL DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE A WINNER. I LIKED ARV'S PUNCHES, HOWEVER MOST OF THEM WERE UNIVERSAL AND IM SUCH A FAN OF NAMEPLAYS AND THATS WHERE SKEPTIC EXCELLED. SO SURPRISINGLY IM GONNA HAVE TO

VOTE: SKEPTIC
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Punches: Skeptikal (They were more creative and harder hitting.)
Personals: Skeptikal (Arv came with nothing here. Though, to be fair there's not much he could know about Skeptikal.)
Wordplay: Tie
Nameplay: Skeptikal (Though that closer was a stretch.)
Multies: Tie
Flow: Tie (Both were good with just a few hiccups.)

Overall, Skeptikal came with more nameflips and more relevant punches. Arv's shit was just too generic. I imagine this was a case of underestimating the new guy.

+1 Skeptikal
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

3-2 Skeptikal Up.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
FatalX
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 5

Post by FatalX »

flow-Arvincible
vocab-arv
punches-skeptikal
multies-tie
structure-tie
personals-skeptikal

I really like Arvs opening but Im gonna have to go with skeptikal for keeping overall edge..
mvgt-skeptikal
I CHANNEL all my ENERGY,
while my SPIRIT is SOLEMN//
you HEAR my WORDS in the STREETS-->
because I'm SPEAKING in VOLUMES//

I'm like the MEDIA with QUESTIONS-I never stop SHOOTING
so IF you really got a PROBLEM-we can make this EXCLUSIVE...//
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

4-2 Skep
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67

Post by Arvincible »

Good shit skep... props
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Uppin for 3 more days.

-- Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:20 am --

Closed & Updated
4-2
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4

Return to “Closed Text Battles”