Mic S vs Enders (Enders wins TKO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Enders
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 10
Losses: 4
No Shows: 1

Mic S vs Enders (Enders wins TKO)

Post by Enders »

4 Bars

48 Hours

House rules.

G/L...
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Losses: 8

Re: Mic S vs Enders

Post by Mic S »

check n g/l

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:57 am --

bury his doom, like king tuts tomb leave em personally strewn
Urgently soon, cuz imma end E.R like life in an emergency room

burdens eat dude, if hes my contender i'll FLIP "ender(s)" and RETURN TO "(s)ender"
to ya mothers womb, cuz this "dick is pussy", "SWITCHING GENDERS", call him "SEX offender" (think) haha

quick to end(hers), cuz "Enders will end" like RUSSIAN ROULETTE with a "bullet to the head"
cuz he comin about as hard as mullets on a head nd ill pull that mullet til i "RIP" off the "end" :D (R.I.P end)

then ill toss the "ERS" with the durrs like he a special olympic winner, a retarded sprinter
and he running for the finish line, droolin throwin gang signs... (lol) thats a real ender (haha)
Enders
Lyrically Inclined

Post by Enders »

The heart of a bitch under Mic's MANTITS is the reason for Mic diS ad-VANTAGE/
If you Aren’t Ready to be a Marine Yet then you ARE'NT ready for how I MICro-MANAGE//
(He’s ARMY)

Mic S : 54 likes, well, LIKE... 54 filthy horrs lies don’t make you POP-U-L(i)AR MICHAEL/
cuz your shitty chors & clearly poor lyrical scores make me want to Clot Ur Jug-u-lar… MICHAEL//

(Mic S FB has 54 likes, his name is Michael. Michael Meyers is a murderer… he slices throats, blood clots)

9 -7 : mediocre, like your MIC PRESENCE , big ass glasses doesn’t distract us from your DIKE RESEMBLANCE/
Upon FIGHT ENTRANCE! his MIGHT SEMBLANCE was sliced with a WIFES VENGANCE <- L. Bobit KNIFE REFRENCE!!//
(9-7 = battle record, Lorena Bobbit chopped off her husbands penis and threw it out a window.)

I’m surgical and precise, hurtin foes on the mic, dishin burials on the site, and tonight? its OPEN MIC NIGHT!!/
He’s hopin I might strike, but after he swings you’ll see, my names the only Great thing this HOPELESS GUY WRITES!!!
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17
Losses: 3

Post by Enlightend »

MIC S

bury his doom, like king tuts tomb leave em personally strewn
Urgently soon, cuz imma end E.R like life in an emergency room

ok so this would be better if his name was two words that started with e and r or even EndeR but as is not that great... im not a big fan of picking letter out of peoples names to flip also... STREWN means to scatter something about so u would have to strewn something over him to make sense of that... also bury his doom sound weird so 1/5

burdens eat dude, if hes my contender i'll FLIP "ender(s)" and RETURN TO "(s)ender"
to ya mothers womb, cuz this "dick is pussy", "SWITCHING GENDERS", call him "SEX offender" (think) haha

this was ok again with the switch around the "name"play anyways... could have been worded better but as is 3/5

quick to end(hers), cuz "Enders will end" like RUSSIAN ROULETTE with a "bullet to the head"
cuz he comin about as hard as mullets on a head nd ill pull that mullet til i "RIP" off the "end" :D (R.I.P end)

eh this didnt connect at all to me... the real simple rhyme scheme in this bar also 1/5

then ill toss the "ERS" with the durrs like he a special olympic winner, a retarded sprinter
and he running for the finish line, droolin throwin gang signs... (lol) thats a real ender (haha)

these lines didnt rhyme well to me at all... also punch was real simple... 2/5

overall 7/20

Enders

The heart of a bitch under Mic's MANTITS is the reason for Mic diS ad-VANTAGE/
If you Aren’t Ready to be a Marine Yet then you ARE'NT ready for how I MICro-MANAGE//
(He’s ARMY)

this line was ok not a real hard punch but it connected name flip was pretty simple... 3/5

Mic S : 54 likes, well, LIKE... 54 filthy horrs lies don’t make you POP-U-L(i)AR MICHAEL/
cuz your shitty chors & clearly poor lyrical scores make me want to Clot Ur Jug-u-lar… MICHAEL//
(Mic S FB has 54 likes, his name is Michael. Michael Meyers is a murderer… he slices throats, blood clots)

This was eh to me it could have been worded better maybe put MEYERS in the actual bar someplace, word play was a bit of a stretch 1/5

9 -7 : mediocre, like your MIC PRESENCE , big ass glasses doesn’t distract us from your DIKE RESEMBLANCE/
Upon FIGHT ENTRANCE! his MIGHT SEMBLANCE was sliced with a WIFES VENGANCE <- L. Bobit KNIFE REFRENCE!!//
(9-7 = battle record, Lorena Bobbit chopped off her husbands penis and threw it out a window.)

i like how you explained ur bar in the bar itself not really a full punch here though maybe would have been better if the lines were flipped 2/5

I’m surgical and precise, hurtin foes on the mic, dishin burials on the site, and tonight? its OPEN MIC NIGHT!!/
He’s hopin I might strike, but after he swings you’ll see, my names the only Great thing this HOPELESS GUY WRITES!!!

now i was feeling this bar the most out the battle... both lines had a good punch second one was a lil generic but it hit and the first line had a nice name flip and the surgical setup complemented it well... 4/5

overall 10/20

so mvgt ENDERS overall he just had a more complete battle verse
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

Enders last bar was by far the best bar in the battle.

With that said

Punches: Enders
Flow: Tie
nameplay: Mic
Wordplay: Mic
Crativity: Tie
Complexity: Enders
Enjoyment: Tie

Best Bar: Enders

ok...soo i thought this was hella close. VEryyy veryyyyy close. So what i did was used the BEST BAR OF THE BATTLE to decide the tie.

MVGT Enders.

Great Read fellaz...and MIC keep at it mah dude you allmost there with the text fam.
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
KING RUM12
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by KING RUM12 »

nice Mic S ur a beast this is very hard to decide ...both were at each others throats...very entertaining from both...u guyz went crazy wit the multis made it very interesting to read Wut kind of flow form n punches u were gonna come up with...perfect diss pieces but there cn only be one lol...

Multis-tie
Flow-Mic S
Personals-MicS
Punches-Enders
Entertainment-tie
OVERALL- MIC S

Just liked the piece better ...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
-_sarcastically speaking_-

ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Links please or I'll lock this battle.

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Flow - Mic S
Personals - Enders
Punches - Enders
Multies - Enders
Nameplay - Mic S

Mic S
Nice verse. You had a lot of decent concepts but they fell through in the overall direction of the punch. The ER line was decent.

Enders
Decent opener. Hated the 2nd bar and liked you explaining a bar with in a bar lol. Besides that, strongest bar in your verse was the closer.

VOTE - Enders. Felt he was more consistant with his verse and showed stronger bars. Good battle.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Defiance
Rap King
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

yeah i also got to vote it up for enders

just a more consistent drop

flow-mic s
enjoyment- tie
punches-enders
personals-tie
MVGT- Enders

Really mic s brought a better flow.. but being its a battle enders just was hitting harder

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
Enders
Lyrically Inclined

Post by Enders »

Tko

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Enders wins TKO
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Closed Text Battles”