Quix vs Enlightend (Quix wins 5-4)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17
Losses: 3

Re: Quix vs Enlightend

Post by Enlightend »

OK that makes it 4-4... so the next vote decides.... good battle Quix...
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Aight, guess Im the man of the hour on this one. I thought you both did a really good job. Let's give it a fiar and complete BREAKDOWN!

Enlightend-

A COME BACK? really man why u tryin this, truth is this battle, well QUIX, UR NOT SURVIVING IT
call me RUGGED the way i TOSS THIS GUY AN THEN put um on a QUICK ROUTE back to RETIREMENT

The personal is definitley there, which is nice, and while I thought you had a good approach with it, I think this could have been a harder hitting punch considering the circumstance.

im better!! u askin why Q? i got a list for miles, first im sick n vile while ya MISSING STYLE, like YA ALTER EGO
an ya just not my equal, yeah i took a loss but your RECORDS BLEMISHED BAD like it CAUGHT THE MEASLES

IMO, your first line was a harder punch, but you came with wordplay and a personal, then followed with another attacking his record.

see at first I WAS IMPRESSED BY YA WINS, then i checked it again, and NOTICED YOUR LOSS COLUMN
u act like a top dog an it proves u got problems, cus u may PLAY WITH BALLS but dude YOUR NOT BALLIN

Honestly, this wasnt as creative as I wouldlike to see from you. It didnt connect well for me at all.

so im a burn this bitch ta ground, I'll toss this CARD-AN-L(cardinal), now this BIRD IS STRICKEN DOWN
yep you've earned ya stitches now, cus he brought BEEF but never CAME HARD, like SPERM DEFICIENT COWS

Wordplay, a funny punchline, everything you need is here except for a personal on this one, but you dont always need one for it to connect and be a hard punch.

now i hand the bitch some rope, ta hang himself as he spits then chokes until it rips his throat
so is it true this kids sick? nope Quix a joke, who couldn't BUILD A DOPE TRACK using BRICKS OF COKE

Honestly, as well as this flows and rolls of the tongue, its one of the most played concepts when it comes to battle lines... Ending a verse with something universal and somewhat played isnt a great idea fam.

Quix-

look,
I Ain't heard one person yet CLAIM THAT HE SKILLED, ya'll thinking enlightened gonna get PLAYED, AND HE WILL
cuz him 'using his alias name' is the only time he can honestley SAY THAT HE ILL////

This was a clever personal. I thought you could have used a little more wordplay or delivered it a little harder, but as an opener, all the lements are there, and that's good.

I'll have him Regretting, REQUESTING THIS FIGHT you ain't original just have an OBSESSION TO BITE ... and i'm EXPECTING HE MIGHT cuz he's allways been 'Nothing but Shady' ... we'll just call this a REFLECTION OF LIGHT////

Your structure is fucking me up Q haha. Another play at his name. Punch could have been harder, but a nice attemp to say the least.

read some yah shit and thought "wow .. ISN'T HE BLAND!?!?!?!" he can't PHYSICALLY STAND with mah punches, let alone mah CONSISITANCEY, DAMN.... cuz this 'Kids work is just Goofy' like summer jobs at DISINEY LAND//////

This wasnt connecting very hard with me... Just felt like you tried to hard on this punchlines.

90% of your wins are TOPICAL BATTLES?? LMFAO can't hang with me main .. coming with 'more baby shit' than BOTTLES AND RATTLES proves you got know TALENT, BUT OBSESSED, cuz you got two different accounts!?!?!, and STILLL not 1 CHALLANGE TO A VET?????/////

This does hold some truth to it, so it makes it personal, but you couldve made this more into a punch, IMO.

I'm a leave on this note ... you wouldn't have a 'Car-Rear' if you stole a DOZEN CARS
cuz your complete ASSS and your 'keys are more useless' than cars with Push BUTTON STARTS////

Just like he did, you came with a universal punchline, but it was a little more on the original side than his was.

Since I see this as being close per the breakdown, I'll throw in some catagories...

Punchlines- Quix. He was just a little more consistant with originality and tying in some personals to his jokes.

Personals- I would give this a tie. Both mentioned quite a bit about each other's personal shit, so we'll leave it at that.

Flow- Enlightend. Structure made a huge difference here.

Mutli's- Im going with a tie. WHile Enlightend's flow might have been easier to capture, thats not to say Quix couldnt have spit his verse fluidly for anyone, and both did well with their multi's.

Creativity- Quix, by a hair.

Over-all Vote- Quix, but this really could have gone either way. I suggest a re-match in the near future, but I hope you guys use an odd number of bars this time, and really try to rip each other's throats out on the next one. I enjoyed reading this battle, which isnt something I get to say lately on Illest. Props to both, and hope to see it again very, very soon!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

5-4 Quix win

Thanks for the battle Enlightened..this was a close one
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Thread closed and records updated.