AnTi <vs> CumBagKid (Anti wins KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

AnTi <vs> CumBagKid (Anti wins KO)

Post by AntiMaTTer »

12 lines lets get it.

edit:
leave links to your work or battles w/e and ill return feedback.
Last edited by AntiMaTTer on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

IL record:
16-1
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Re: AnTi <vs> CumBagKid

Post by CBK »

12 lines get it ! checkity checkity
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

if you dont get the lines dont vote
Fuck this herb with his DUMB RAP SPITS you SUCK MAD DICK no Illuminati when you get "SUN" MAD QUICK...
Even my TONGUE SNAPS RIBS !get beat Down-In-Fights you wont "Rebound-The-Site",literally wont "COME BACK KID"!...
See i FLOW THAT SICK! Ill FORCE MY RAZOR TEETH into ya CORPSE FOR PLAYING ME...
This 'Kid' should got Abort With Lazer Beams cuz ima "OWN-KID" without papers from an ORPHAN AGENCY!...
Youll get Tortured Patiently, THINKIN YA HOT in the RING YOU GET DROP, Anti Up i bet Money you cant TAKE THIS FIST...
Cant "Come Back" when my Punchs have you SPUN AROUND! No "KING OF THE DOT" when i "MAKE KID-TWIST"!!... 6
Another Fake Bitch With No flow you Homo im an Adult in this Game i SPIT SICK A-CAPELLAS...
Youll prolly get No Votes! should have No Showed cuz like "Bad Parenting" "THIS KIDS UNDEVELOPED"!...8
I Rip Scripts I Develop! you aint a Straight Vet come on ...every rhyme you DID IS GIRLY....
Youre just a BITCH THAT URKS ME, and this kid ina PLAY SET only time you see this "KID GET DIRTY!!."...
You cant SPIT AS WORTHY! youre a mark and i dont need to start PROFESSING MY SKILL....
Youre the Only Bitch Kid i know who calls out a WHOLE CREW but cant even take 1 out thats COLLECTIVELY ILL!!!....

*edit for typo you dyke-ho

IL record:
16-1
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

your boneless meat, im chewing this schnitzel, abusing "kid" is useless bitch, your as jewish as fritzl.
abortion rights for these awkward types
Army of 3 come packing pistols an sort their gripes out with water fights,
sort ya lives you dont "make the cut" and i aint talking forging knives.
take wigs off, when i get kids in shot,only reason his writtens get sold is because this bitch works in a print shop.
beef verse,i'll haunt his nightmares so sleep hurts,
only way his name will be on top is by self printing t-shirts.no need to comeback for more,faggots got a shattered jaw,i'll walk straight through him no bull, like an arrogant "matter"door (matador).
his whole perfomance and career could never be as clever as kids, i kill whoever it is, 999 mega bites an you still aint ever getting a gig.
i'll say it again to internet geeks disrespecting me, get to stepping g,
fuck you, your mouse, keyboard,printer an your windows xp.
your just an internet gangster, the type to shank ya with a memory stick,
like "take it its 20 gigs man i gurantee you'll remember this"
Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11

Post by Orfadox »

This Was Alright Fellas Comeback Kid You Had Some Nice Lines In There But Ya Structure Put Me Off Quite Abit

Anti You Had Some Very Nice Punches In There And The Flow Was Spot On Throughout

-Punches - Anti
-Flow - Anti
-Personals - Anti
-Multis - Anti
-Enjoyment - Anti

Overall I Just Thought Anti Had A Better Verse Although CBK I Do Feel Like You Got Alot More To Give With Ya Battle Verses So Stick At It And Keep Progressing Man

MVGT - Anti
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31

Re: AnTi <vs> CumBagKid (VOTE BITCHES)

Post by Blake Downs »

this was a very one sided battle,comeback kid you need to work on your structure,use more personals,and some nameplay,anti seemed more direct at his opponent,he had more punches connecting,the only thing you two might have tied on was multies and flow,but other than that its all catagories for anti matter
punches:anti
flow/multies:tie
personals:anti
strucutre:anti
overall entertainment:anti
MVGT ANtimatter
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

When it comes down to it, neither side was very impressive. I think comeback kid had the best line of the battle with the "Never getting a gig" concept, but even then, the wording sort of took away from what could've been a potentially hard hitting concept.

I love how people on this site consider nameplays as "personals" lmao. When almost every single line you write has a nameplay in it and they're all based on the same damn kid/kid concept, it completely kills your verse.

both sides had senseless and retarded sounding multis. Anti's flow came off as easier to read, especially because comeback kid doesn't structure his lines right.

Punchwise, anti was more consistent overall and worded better.

Overall Vote - AntiMatter
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Re: AnTi <vs> CumBagKid (Open For VOTES)

Post by AntiMaTTer »

well fortunately for me you suck :)

and i still win. and i had more name-play that was flipped numerous times than just "kid" and since i have nothing else to go on, i do name flips. id still beat you up Lee.

IL record:
16-1
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Re: AnTi <vs> CumBagKid (Open For VOTES)

Post by Alvin »

Anti wins KO

Return to “Closed Text Battles”