Kuhlerblynd versus The Dark Prince (Kuhler wins KO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Kuhlerblynd versus The Dark Prince (Kuhler wins KO)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

5 bars

House rules

Due Wednesday, midnight or whatever

Here's my check

And there's my links:
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/scott ... 22658.html
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/pest- ... 22660.html
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Tha Dark Prince
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

Re: Kuhlerblynd versus The Dark Prince

Post by Tha Dark Prince »

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I'll post links soon... It was a pain trying to get this verse up with everything going on today...

Okay, so this guy is... The leader of Dark Side, a group with SplashKING and Kause MC?!?... Oh, and you live in South Africa, right? Aight man, let's get one...

Yeppp... The Dark Prince of what, exactly?!?

I bomb spits with the traits of being armored and dealing fates, constant with the greats
And that's NOT you just in case, you dont think I 'rip bars apart' like convicts in escapes ?!?!?!?!

You treat this art without care, So fucking bright how can they see the Dark with my glare ???
You living in 'South Africa with net access' when all I see are commercials of kids starving out there ?!?

Im pure in speech, when I talk it's so sure I speak to lesser emcees to try and cure the weak
I feel you 'stole the wins you DO have', cause the name Dark Prints/Prince only gives people the idea you're a thief !!!

I brush you off my shoulder, look! Rip apart your crew, battling me is the only way ya'll would get over-booked !!!!
"King", "Prince", shit I'll have these soldiers shook, this 'beef' 'meats' the '"Dark Side'" 'kause' it's surely "over-cooked" !!!
(THAT'S wordplay, muthafucka !!!!)

Punch you in the dome til you barf spits, like he's playing with crayons, you're MARKED KID !!
You need to "sit down" but "get off it", dont you know that ''Kuhler'''d people already OWN Dark Prince/Prints ?!??!?
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Tha Dark Prince
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

Re: Kuhlerblynd versus Tha Dark Prince

Post by Tha Dark Prince »

--------- I'M ---------
Inherently skilled to have you aggressively killed while I relentlessly peel progressively atcha opticals!!

I'mma cheat tha expentancy n leave you with no indemnity cuz ye style lacks integrity and the only time ye part of collectively ill* is when ye in hospitals!!!

i'mma murk old mcnasty**, leave 'em cold n clammy, would gladly hurt this fool so badly it'll wake his great granny n she'll go back to the grave after seein the fail of her family!!!!

Damn B!! I know ye goin react madly! Check this vet's expired; you best get retired; I'll leave ye head ignited; only then you'd be blessed with fire like hell cuz ye can't endure-a-cell (duracell) you left worn out like batteries!!

Yo this be tha biggest fag on illest, slacks cause he in-te-rest (into rest)
I got drunk n punch'd this hag and he flu away when he claimed to be tha sickest!

(see attachment)

you're only flyer doing my promos, you ol' homo gettin chirpy with flows that be murky..
Goin loco 'cause you get mo' old like joe blow with no hoes and left dead with no-shows like your fuckin tourney..

Expos:
* he's in the collectively ill crew
** he's previous alias on illest was murk mcnasty
links provided for others

battle is a battle.. Peace.

---vote--
Attachments
done by k panda aka 'Punch'd drunk' (i think)
done by k panda aka 'Punch'd drunk' (i think)
murk's sig.jpg (15.55 KiB) Viewed 2436 times
32neilz
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 11
Losses: 14
No Shows: 3

Post by 32neilz »

Flow: both were nice but IMO murk just edged it.
Multies: tie both had some nice multies.
Personals: both had it but again for me murk took it with the starving kids in Africa line :D
Name/wordplay: murk for the kause undercooked line, dope shit.
This was a nice battle, but
mvgt: murk or whoever he is now

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

I bomb spits with the traits of being armored and dealing fates, constant with the greats
And that's NOT you just in case, you dont think I 'rip bars apart' like convicts in escapes ?!?!?!?!

PLAAAAAYYYYEEEEDDDDD

You treat this art without care, So fucking bright how can they see the Dark with my glare ???
You living in 'South Africa with net access' when all I see are commercials of kids starving out there ?!?

LoL

Im pure in speech, when I talk it's so sure I speak to lesser emcees to try and cure the weak
I feel you 'stole the wins you DO have', cause the name Dark Prints/Prince only gives people the idea you're a thief !!!

NOT BAD.

I brush you off my shoulder, look! Rip apart your crew, battling me is the only way ya'll would get over-booked !!!!
"King", "Prince", shit I'll have these soldiers shook, this 'beef' 'meats' the '"Dark Side'" 'kause' it's surely "over-cooked" !!!
(THAT'S wordplay, muthafucka !!!!)

I LIKED THIS

Punch you in the dome til you barf spits, like he's playing with crayons, you're MARKED KID !!
You need to "sit down" but "get off it", dont you know that ''Kuhler'''d people already OWN Dark Prince/Prints ?!??!?

ALREADY USED THIS CONCEPT

--------- I'M ---------
Inherently skilled to have you aggressively killed while I relentlessly peel progressively atcha opticals!!

I'mma cheat tha expentancy n leave you with no indemnity cuz ye style lacks integrity and the only time ye part of collectively ill* is when ye in hospitals!!!

THIS RHYMED WEIRD. FLOW WAS OFF

i'mma murk old mcnasty**, leave 'em cold n clammy, would gladly hurt this fool so badly it'll wake his great granny n she'll go back to the grave after seein the fail of her family!!!!

NO.

Damn B!! I know ye goin react madly! Check this vet's expired; you best get retired; I'll leave ye head ignited; only then you'd be blessed with fire like hell cuz ye can't endure-a-cell (duracell) you left worn out like batteries!!

COOL WORDPLAY BUT NEEDS TO BE REWORDED.

I got drunk n punch'd this hag and he flu away when he claimed to be tha sickest!

NO.

you're only flyer doing my promos, you ol' homo gettin chirpy with flows that be murky..
Goin loco 'cause you get mo' old like joe blow with no hoes and left dead with no-shows like your fuckin tourney..

DECENT TRY HERE

KINDA OF A CLOSE BATTLE. SOME PLAYED LINES BY BOTH EMCEES. I WAS FEELING MURK'S VERSE A LITTLE MORE. HE HAD BETTER WORDPLAY WHICH WAS THE ONLY TOSS UP CATEGORY IMO.. SO MY VOTES GONNA HAVE TO GO TO KUHLER
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 5

Post by EcKsTaSy »

And that's NOT you just in case, you dont think I 'rip bars apart' like convicts in escapes ?!?!?!?! (7/10 nice opener)

You living in 'South Africa with net access' when all I see are commercials of kids starving out there ?!? (8/10 mercy! lol)

I feel you 'stole the wins you DO have', cause the name Dark Prints/Prince only gives people the idea you're a thief !!! (7/10 good wordplay)

(THAT'S wordplay, muthafucka !!!!) (7/10 good good)

You need to "sit down" but "get off it", dont you know that ''Kuhler'''d people already OWN Dark Prince/Prints ?!??!? (8.5/10 ouch!)

Grade: 37.5/50
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'mma cheat tha expentancy n leave you with no indemnity cuz ye style lacks integrity and the only time ye part of collectively ill* is when ye in hospitals!!! (6.5/10 stretched bro)

i'mma murk old mcnasty**, leave 'em cold n clammy, would gladly hurt this fool so badly it'll wake his great granny n she'll go back to the grave after seein the fail of her family!!!! (7/10 good good)

Damn B!! I know ye goin react madly! Check this vet's expired; you best get retired; I'll leave ye head ignited; only then you'd be blessed with fire like hell cuz ye can't endure-a-cell (duracell) you left worn out like batteries!! (6.5/10 wasn't feelin it)

I got drunk n punch'd this hag and he flu away when he claimed to be tha sickest! (6/10)

(see attachment)

Goin loco 'cause you get mo' old like joe blow with no hoes and left dead with no-shows like your fuckin tourney.. (7.5/10 liked the personal)

Grade:33.5/50

MVGT: Kuhler
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

-Thread Closed & Records Updated-

Kuhlerblynd wins KO

Return to “Closed Text Battles”