M-Vario vs Kau the lion (Kau wins TKO)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

M-Vario
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

M-Vario vs Kau the lion (Kau wins TKO)

Post by M-Vario »

7 bars
by wednesday
house rules ya dig
it dont gotta be summer for me to come up north with da birds~Murda for bricks
or Murda by numbers WHEN i Point the 1-2 gauges tre' or fo-five at ya six
- me
AKA Tito Fairbanks
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: M-Vario vs Kau the lion

Post by Kau the Lion »

I can dig it.
M-Vario
Lyrically Inclined

Post by M-Vario »

you beat Quix but bitch im the truth, perfected in the booth while you were jettisoned in youth
cuz K with a W rolling of the tooth is evidence your repetitive sounding just like Q (for dummies KW = Q sound)

kill ya whole family when i torch da 4's blow itll rip the skin from ya torso resembling the story narnia foretold
find bodies in the attic, kitchen, unda the den flo boards,so decomposed you won't know witch lion in the wardrobe.

he's not brave watch'em, asswhoopin now he's begging me to stop it, gets rawled up started acting out of pocket
so i took his cardio, ripped it out the socket, put it in a box in lock-it, to prove he aint got the heart to battle me for the content

dont say shit i asked question but dont want an answer, you eating me? only if you evolved to cancer
im the main event...u a back up dancer, i can tell you aint sure you can beat me...you dont even look confident at the camera

u should be praying like a mantis'is ill can this snitch beatem till he vanishes, Illest how can you stand this bitch
when he spit rhymes bland as shit and his face looks like a dick, hairy balls with a landing strip

thinking u were battling an apparent rookie, in my favor you didnt know how unfair this could be
'specially afters someone sheered this pussy, now if you stare you can compare him to a nearly hairless wookie

he aint well matter fact he just fail, from the heights he just fell now we can see you fallo
how he's paled compared to me's unreal its easy to see me break K down without training from sleeper cell

-- Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm --

fallo=fayo en espaniol
Last edited by M-Vario on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
- me
AKA Tito Fairbanks
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/leero ... 20442.html http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/nep-t ... 20415.html

Major Variola is smallpox* but the name’s a mix. It’s only half true; he’s small but he ain’t too sick.
He’s constantly dropping the lamest shit. Probably on some gay tip if he’s saying he came to spit.

He was gone for three months, so what, cause No one notices this flaming fag in the game of rap.
He’s lame at that and he’ll stay that wack. He wouldn’t be a parent if his name was Major Dad.

He’s a pansy faggot, candy rapper, basically. That means this battle’s a piece of cake to me.
A character’s getting played it’s plain to see, so I’ll leave M-ario broken when I take away the V!

But on some real talk...**
A five and five ratio’s not too impressive, even less so when you closely inspect the record.
Bested by every vet he’s ever tested, Fuck! Even Creative twice wrecked him without effort!

And the “wins” he has? Even more of a travesty. Two no shows so he avoided two tragedies.
JJ gave him a freebie and Killah lost with no votes? What the fuck? He’s got one win actually!!

And now he wants to battle me? Do his mother proud when I’m liable to kill this fucking clown?
Throw the Department of Motor Vehicles? Nah, but I’ll Chuck D M-V and “Shut ‘Em Down”

What a thought, this guy trying to best James. Who thinks he had even the smallest chance?
He’s not what I’d call advanced. So I’ll stomp this army of one. That’s Vario and all his fans.

*Variola Major is smallpox, his name "mixed up"
**You can check his record to verify those bars if you want.
M-Vario
Lyrically Inclined

Post by M-Vario »

- me
AKA Tito Fairbanks
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

i'll vote on this in a bit

M

you beat Quix but bitch im the truth, perfected in the booth while you were jettisoned in youth
cuz K with a W rolling of the tooth is evidence your repetitive sounding just like Q (for dummies KW = Q sound)

not felling open and i get the kw but sorry no sting

kill ya whole family when i torch da 4's blow itll rip the skin from ya torso resembling the story narnia foretold
find bodies in the attic, kitchen, unda the den flo boards,so decomposed you won't know witch lion in the wardrobe.

this couldve been a dope line i want you to rewrite it i think you tried to hard for rhymes forcing a punch that wouldve carried itself if worded dif

he's not brave watch'em, asswhoopin now he's begging me to stop it, gets rawled up started acting out of pocket
so i took his cardio, ripped it out the socket, put it in a box in lock-it, to prove he aint got the heart to battle me for the content

yeah um no, now dont get me wrong the flow A1 but focus on punches in text it needs to pop off the page

dont say shit i asked question but dont want an answer, you eating me? only if you evolved to cancer
im the main event...u a back up dancer, i can tell you aint sure you can beat me...you dont even look confident at the camera

now this i liked both in the setup and the punch and i personally do not like expos but a pic of your opponent is sometimes key as it was in this case and all without losing your flow

u should be praying like a mantis'is ill can this snitch beatem till he vanishes, Illest how can you stand this bitch
when he spit rhymes bland as shit and his face looks like a dick, hairy balls with a landing strip

YO!!! shit son

thinking u were battling an apparent rookie, in my favor you didnt know how unfair this could be
'specially afters someone sheered this pussy, now if you stare you can compare him to a nearly hairless wookie

ok but compared to previous two bars its meh would serve better as th bar

he aint well matter fact he just fail, from the heights he just fell now we can see you fallo
how he's paled compared to me's unreal its easy to see me break K down without training from sleeper cell

*sigh*

K

Major Variola is smallpox* but the name’s a mix. It’s only half true; he’s small but he ain’t too sick.
He’s constantly dropping the lamest shit. Probably on some gay tip if he’s saying he came to spit.

meh c'mon Kau

He was gone for three months, so what, cause No one notices this flaming fag in the game of rap.
He’s lame at that and he’ll stay that wack. He wouldn’t be a parent if his name was Major Dad.

kinda universal

He’s a pansy faggot, candy rapper, basically. That means this battle’s a piece of cake to me.
A character’s getting played it’s plain to see, so I’ll leave M-ario broken when I take away the V!

geat flow weak punch not very clever

A five and five ratio’s not too impressive, even less so when you closely inspect the record.
Bested by every vet he’s ever tested, Fuck! Even Creative twice wrecked him without effort!

maybe so but not effective 'cept as personal is creative garbage

And the “wins” he has? Even more of a travesty. Two no shows so he avoided two tragedies.
JJ gave him a freebie and Killah lost with no votes? What the fuck? He’s got one win actually!!

meh its a personal but still weak

And now he wants to battle me? Do his mother proud when I’m liable to kill this fucking clown?
Throw the Department of Motor Vehicles? Nah, but I’ll Chuck D M-V and “Shut ‘Em Down”

didnt like the setup did like the punch and wordplay

What a thought, this guy trying to best James. Who thinks he had even the smallest chance?
He’s not what I’d call advanced. So I’ll stomp this army of one. That’s Vario and all his fans.

really, is this ^^ your closer? YOU aren't James WTF

flow M
personals K
multis M
nameplay/wordplay K
punches M
Kaus best were bars 2 and 6 Varios are 4 and 5

MVGT MVario
Last edited by leeroi green on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

mhe, wasn't very effective 2/5

bit better, still wasn't hitting hard tho 3/5

not good main, 1.5

LOL, finally 4/5

LMFAO, i think he's got it 4.5/5

average, 2.5

Closer was a bit weak 2.5^

Kau

lol, meh average opener...2.5

LLmfao, nice 4/5

Niice, 4/5

meh, decent 2/5

Kau did some whomework .. 4/5

3/5

He’s not what I’d call advanced. So I’ll stomp this army of one. That’s Vario and all his fans

meh, could've came better with the closer. 2.5/5

Kau: 24
Super Vario: 20

Kau, had much nicer and more effective personals and punches. seen Waaay better from you vario, you must be rusty!

mvgt: Kau

take or leave it!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
king nep
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 8

Post by king nep »

3/5

like the idea an all just felt forced 2/5

this line didnt do it for me 1/5

still not a hard punch 2.5/5

lol nice 1 4/5

decen 3/5

this jus didnt do it for me 1/5

lol nice opener 4/5

wasnt feeling this 1/5

smack 4/5

nice this is personal 3.5/5

smack 3.5/5

decent 2.5/5

wasnt feeling this 1/5

kau 19.5 mvgt kau he edged it
"verbally give you lipo change the writings in the bible for me to become the 9th disciple"
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Punches 1
Personals/Name flip 1
Flow 1
Wordplay 1
Multi's 1
total=5

M-Vario
^^^ Punch /.5, Personal /1, multi /1, flow /.5, total 3/5
^^^ Punch /.5, Multies /1, Personal /1 total 2.5/5
^^^ Punch /1, multies /1, flow /1, total 3/5
^^^ Multies /.5, total .5/5
^^^ Punch /1, personal /1, Multi /1,wordplay /.5, flow /.5, total 4/5
^^^ punch /.5, multies /1, personal 1, total 2.5/5
^^^ Multi /.5, wordplay /.5, flow /.5, total 1.5/5

Over all total 17

*steps out for a smoke break*

Kau the Lion
^^^ Punch /1, flow /1, personal /1, wordplay /.5, multi /1, total 4.5
^^^ flow /1, multi /1, punch /1, wordplay /1, personal /1, total 5/5
^^^ punch /1, wordplay /1, flow /1, personal /1, multi /1, total 5/5
^^^ Punch /.5, flow /1, multi /.5, personal /1, total 3/5
^^^ personal /1, flow /.5, total 1.5/5
^^^ wordplay /.5, personal /.5, punch /1, flow /.5, total 2.5/5
^^^ Flow /1, personal /1, total 2/5

Over all total 22.5

MVGT Kau the Lion, better consistency in flow, personals, and punches. M Vario, your multies were off the chain.
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6

Post by Omnie »

Punches - Kau
Personals - Kau
Flow - Kau

I gotta say the personals from M.V. just didn't hit as hard, like the wookie one was kinda lame. Kau had the flow down pat(starting to notice a pattern), M.V.'s got choppy in 2 bars. Kau's closing bar was meh, but overall his punches were more creative...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Kau wins TKO.

Thread closed and records updated.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Closed Text Battles”