Rugged Vs. Quix (Quix wins 5-3)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Re: Rugged Vs. Quix

Post by Quix »

POST YAH VERSE. ..

cHECK

i'll post in when i can

allright, time to expose this cheater

someone please STOP THIS ACTOR; cuz reading your verses leaving me SHOCKED WITH LAUGHTER
your NOT A FACTOR ... i mean he 'fully admitted' in his profile that he NOT A RAPPER (check his profile ...lmfao)

i've beat tons of cats and you ain't close to the SHARPEST OF THEM i've FATHERED YAH FRIENDS
shouldn't of BOTHERED WITH HIM, cuz i'll leave 'Rug covered in crimson' like Red CARPET EVENTS

QUIX KNOWS THE TOUGH TYPES, while we all know your a homo cuz THIS DUDE JUST FUCKS GUYS
i'm a fire shells at this fatke thug ... untill 'Rug-be shot' like a KICK THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS (Rugby shot....they kick the ball threw uprights much like football)

fuck rap, i'm a STAB YA HEART KID; then grab a hack-saw to CRACK YAH ARMS WITH
CLAPPED AND SCARED QUICK ... then leave him in a 'box with his arms crossed' like his AVATAR PIC

we're on diffeent levels dude ... i'm too LARGE, AND MEANER is not HARD TO SEE HERB
so i'm a CARV HIS FEMEUR then throw 'Ruggs in a body of water' like CARPET CLEANERS

Quix's tracks ...
on any PLANET WOULD SELL, you were meant for Da-feat' like SANDLES WITH GEL
i'm a DISMATLE THIS ELF cuz he's a phoney and his 'biggest and only' FAN IS HIMSELF (votes for himself in battles)

your PUNS ARE WHACK, i'm a make FUN OF THAT then SON THIS ASS
cuz the GUN WILL CLAP and leave you a 'Dead Pussy' like the cast of THUNDER-CATS (there off the air now = show is dead)

Look, BAttling Quix?
I make DEATH SEEM NICE, AND i'm questionin this battle cuz his TEXT BE LIGHT FAM
CHuck knives at your chest til you find 'Blade in your heart' like WESLEY SNIPES FANS

vote fair, and explain them please
Last edited by Quix on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Colossus
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by Colossus »

Quix

someone please STOP THIS ACTOR; cuz reading your verses leaving me SHOCKED WITH LAUGHTER
your NOT A FACTOR ... i mean he 'fully admitted' in his profile that he NOT A RAPPER (check his profile ...lmfao)
Alright, decent opener,
i've beat tons of cats and you ain't close to the SHARPEST OF THEM i've FATHERED YAH FRIENDS
shouldn't of BOTHERED WITH HIM, cuz i'll leave 'Rug covered in crimson' like Red CARPET EVENTS
Played, not creative
QUIX KNOWS THE TOUGH TYPES, while we all know your a homo cuz THIS DUDE JUST FUCKS GUYS
i'm a fire shells at this fatke thug ... untill 'Rug-be shot' like a KICK THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS
Love it, def a good punch, good set up
CLAPPED AND SCARED QUICK ... then leave him in a 'box with his arms crossed' like his AVATAR PIC
The punch was the anticlimax but the set up was nice
we're on diffeent levels dude ... i'm too LARGE, AND MEANER is not HARD TO SEE HERB
so i'm a CARV HIS FEMEUR then throw 'Ruggs in a body of water' like CARPET CLEANERS
About on the "red carpet" punch's level
Quix's tracks ...
i'm a DISMATLE THIS ELF cuz he's a phoney and his 'biggest and only' FAN IS HIMSELF (votes for himself in battles)
Nah
cuz the GUN WILL CLAP and leave you a 'Dead Pussy' like the cast of THUNDER-CATS (there off the air now = show is dead)
Reach. Not very well done.
Look, BAttling Quix?
I make DEATH SEEM NICE, AND i'm questionin this battle cuz his TEXT BE LIGHT FAM
CHuck knives at your chest til you find 'Blade in your heart' like WESLEY SNIPES FANS
Original idea. Should have used a personal on the closer.

VS

Rugged

Fah-got! how you "always feeling Noble" when ya battles are weak?
Turn this mammal to beef, I see bitches getting "Q Fever" but it's usually only CATTLE or SHEEP!!!
Bad opener
It'll hurt my reputation if I battle this geek, so cancel if you think it's a problem
I'd "step on Quix Sand" but then I'd do what he did... just SINK TO THE BOTTOM!!!
Alright punch. I liked the idea.
* Plus this fools biting lines from me, like this one in my battle with 360, check it
Not only did he use it as his closer, but he 'straight stuttered' right before he said it
Decent personal. I remember that happening.
** I seriously hate whack kids -- I'ma show you where the biggest-Drake-fan-lives
This bitch has been claiming Detroit but lives in Ontario... that's some FAKE ASS SHIT!!!
Coupled with the explanation this is a killer personal. Hilarious.
Ya know I'ma beat you, probably contemplated Ducking Quick & taking a DQ
Real Recognize Real? Homo if Scott wasn't behind you, you'd be see through
Two awesome personals in a row.
Q raps bout guns but all he's tucking is panties, why this punk want to battle me?
Q is Emakulate's misconception, got his name cuz being a coward "runs in the family"
Alright
Dick so small he'd piss on his balls, checks battles but this bitch misses em all
I ain't gonna drop first cuz "pulling no shows" only time this bitch "QUICK ON THE DRAW"
Decent
Q'll get clipped on the jaw, he'll have to sip shit through a straw like an retard
Which's ironic considering the last time we seen Quix... he got mopped up & left by "The E.R."!
I like closer and the set up was solid.

Overall: V/ Rugged. He came more consistent, I liked his punches better, and his personals were funny.
~The Champ Must Demand Greatness From Himself Or Be Another Contender~
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

Turn this mammal to beef, I see bitches getting "Q Fever" but it's usually only CATTLE or SHEEP!!!

i was diggin the wordplay in this punch but the set up was kind of weak, dont really know why i was mentioned.

It'll hurt my reputation if I battle this geek, so cancel if you think it's a problem
I'd "step on Quix Sand" but then I'd do what he did... just SINK TO THE BOTTOM!!!

i was feelin this line, definitely your hardest punch of the whole verse

* Plus this fools biting lines from me, like this one in my battle with 360, check it
Not only did he use it as his closer, but he 'straight stuttered' right before he said it

i dont think this was a good punch really. claiming someone bit your lines is a big claim to make, and honestly the proof was kind of weak.

** I seriously hate whack kids -- I'ma show you where the biggest-Drake-fan-lives
This bitch has been claiming Detroit but lives in Ontario... that's some FAKE ASS SHIT!!!

i liked the flow on this one, nice multis. it was a personal but not really hard hitting, seemed like the actual punch fell short of the sting

ok i liked the punch but the delivery and the set ups just werent doing it for me. this could have been a lot more affective and needed to be re-worded to make it stronger

You lost to a San Fransisco faggot (Catch), guess that's why he's biting my sound
Still, Quix's kown for 'milking his parents', & being spoon fed so can hide his 'whiteness w/ brown'

i wasnt feeling this punch at all really. i dig the wordplay but it was just weak. maybe if said in person it could have been more affective but here it didnt work

Q raps bout guns but all he's tucking is panties, why this punk want to battle me?
Q is Emakulate's misconception, got his name cuz being a coward "runs in the family"

i got the punch but again the set up and delivery of it just fell major short. wasnt feelin this one

Q'll get clipped on the jaw, he'll have to sip shit through a straw like an retard
Which's ironic considering the last time we seen Quix... he got mopped up & left by "The E.R."!

this was a pretty nice punch, the set up could use some work. that retard line was weak. the actual punch wasnt a bad closer.

-- Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:25 am --

pretty decent for an opener. a little personal to throw in there, and i dug it. i thought this was good.

really diggin this line. one of your hardest hitting punches i think. the flow was nice too.

i'm a fire shells at this fatke thug ... untill 'Rug-be shot' like a KICK THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS

when i first read this i didnt get it at all. but i went back and this shit was actually really nice. another hard hitting punch

really diggin the flow on this, multis were on point. a personal and hard hitting punch

i thought this one had some potential i just didnt get the whole body of water like carpet cleaners. like stanley steamers or something? i didnt know they threw carpet in water. i know they clean it with water and shit but i wasnt really getting this. it definitely had potential but i think it fell short

Quix's tracks ...

liked the flow on this one again, pretty smooth. dont know about sandles with gel but it was there. if this is true then its another decent personal thrown in there

this line wasnt bad, i got it. i think the whole pussy punchlines are played but ive never seen one like this before. kind of a stretch but it was still pretty creative

Look, BAttling Quix?

haha im a blade fan for sure. i was diggin this punch. had a nice flow and the wordplay was nice, never seen something like this before either. pretty good closer

so all in all i think both did their thing but rugged knows his shit seems more built for live shit. i think Quix edged this one out. he just seemed a bit more consistent and had some nice hard hitting punches/flips in there.

vote-QUIX
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Quix
3/5 not a bad opener.. kind of basic with the rhyme scheme but it worked
2.5/5 the set up doesn’t complement the punch, the punch is also similar to Cee4’s Red carpet line. I’m beginning to think the Rug/Carpet line is just too over used and will need to be damn original for it to get past a humdrum punch
3/5 I wasn’t feeling the set up but the punch was funny, much better than Cee4’s “rugby” punch
3.5/5 nice multies in this bar, nice punch/personal
2.5/5 Forced rhyme, and I’m not sure carpet cleaners throw the whole damn rug under water –so forced punch as well
Quix's tracks ...
3/5 syllables weren’t bad but the set up was weak. I see you already have the punch planned out before the set ups. Had you put more thought into the set up and started the 2nd line off with something other than “Dismantle this elf” it would’ve been a killer personal
3/5 anyone else using gun clap in text battles would be shunned but we give special privileges to Quix. The Thunder cats punch was creative.
Look, BAttling Quix?
3/5 Need to work on the flow, as the first line feeding off the 2nd to last bar just stretched the setup. Liked the “blade in the heart” punch tho

Rugged
2.5/5 battle/mammal/cattle no matter the punch or syllable it comes off elementary in my book. And what was the whole “feeling Noble” part about? Thought that was a great chance to deliver an ill personal but didn’t happen
3.5/5 Nice punch and multi. I can picture you saying this in live battle
2.5/5 well the set up was better than the punch, I thought you were going to finish this off with a good reference for the personal, but it seemed like the last part of the line was a filler
3.5/5 that was funny as hell. Nice personal
3.5/5 HA… nice personal ouch
2.5/5 The set up didn’t complement the punch here. The punch was ok but forced at best
Dick so small he'd piss on his balls, checks battles but this bitch misses em all
I ain't gonna drop first cuz "pulling no shows" only time this bitch "QUICK ON THE DRAW"
3/5 I’m not sure about this personal as I’ve rarely seen Quix No Show, but the multies and set up to the personal was nice
3/5 Point for the syllables keeps this above water but not sure why Quix being mopped up by ER (hospital/battle) is ironic to being a retard

Quix – 23.5/ 40
Rugged – 24/40 Vote = Rugged by .5 Close battle guys, nice personals but set ups could be better on both parts

Pay it forward: http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/topic ... 19861.html
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Quix:
your NOT A FACTOR ... i mean he 'fully admitted' in his profile that he NOT A RAPPER
3/5 Decent personal but could've been flipped better. Also, why is "fully admitted" in quotes.
4/5 Good bar. Could've been a great bar if the set-up wasn't filler.
4/5 Same as the previous bar.
2/5 Wasn't feeling this one too much. Since when do you "crack" anything with a hacksaw?
3/5 Nameplay was ok, but too much filler.
Quix's tracks ...
i'm a DISMATLE THIS ELF cuz he's a phoney and his 'biggest and only' FAN IS HIMSELF
2/5 Can't say I recall Rugged ever voting for himself. rest of the bar was pretty weak.
cuz the GUN WILL CLAP and leave you a 'Dead Pussy' like the cast of THUNDER-CATS
3/5 Nice wordplay but didn't get at Rugged. Set up was filler.
Look, BAttling Quix?
3/5 Again, I liked the wordplay here a lot. Set up was filler, though, and it wasn't personal at all.

24/40 Decent verse with a few high and low points. The main fault was too much filler and a few forced multies.

Rugged:
5/5 Double wordplay punches and personals. Excellent way to start off the battle.
3/5 What a let down after that first bar. First line I didn't quite understand. Are you telling Quix to cancel if he doesn't want to hurt your reputation?
4/5 Not I really think that was biting even remotely since the line is pretty unoriginal in the first place but the part about him stuttering made me laugh.
3/5 Kind of an unverifiable personal. But not that hard hitting anyway.
4/5 Nice personal punch.
4/5 First line was meh but the punch was nice.
3/5 Wasn't feeling this too much. Wordplay was ok.
3/5 What's really ironic is that you said "an retard." Unless that's some kind of inside joke that I'm not part of. Personal was pretty nice.

29/40 A good consistent verse. Didn't really fall off at all.

I have to say Rugged hands down for a more consistent verse. Quix had some nice punches but his verse was weighed down with too much filler.

+1 Rugged
aLb
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 2
Losses: 1

Post by aLb »

Rugged leads Quix 3-1, this needs more votes :arrow:
aka Riggz u bitcheeeees!!!!

"Rebirth of the Fight Club!!!!"
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

yup, 3-1 cheater ... i mean Rugged!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

too simple for an opener.

sick.

i'm a fire shells at this fatke thug ... untill 'Rug-be shot' like a KICK THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS (Rugby shot....they kick the ball threw uprights much like football)

nice wordplay.

decent.

wasnt feelin.

Quix's tracks ...

okay..

weak quix.

Look, BAttling Quix?

lol i actually liked this.

meh.

lol.

didnt like this.

too simple.

LoL - this was pretty dope.

decent.

decent.

LoL.

Honestly, this was a close ass battle, Rugg this was prolly one of my favorite verses from u, cept u came a lil too beginner-ish IMO..
Quix had his normal nameplay and solid punches which is what im more of a fan of which is why im vote Quix

v/Quix real close.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

3-2

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

Quix

personals=2
punches=2
flow=2
wordplay=1
enjoyment=2
multis=1
structure=1

Rugged

personal=2
punches=1
flow=2
wordplay=1
enjoyment=2
multis=1
stucture=1

MVGT Quix
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

3-3 uppin

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

Quix...

^^^ 1.5

^^^ 2

^^^ 2

^^^ 1.5

^^^ 2

Quix's tracks ...
^^^ 1

^^^ 1

Look, BAttling Quix?
^^^ 1.5

Rugged...

^^^ 1.5

^^^ 2

^^^ 1

^^^ 1

^^^ 2

^^^ 1.5

^^^ 1

^^^ 1.5

Not a strong battle as I'd thought it'd be...seen better verses from both of you...

MVGT - Quix

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

4-3 Quix

bumpin for more votes!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
M-Vario
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 5
Losses: 6

Post by M-Vario »

Quix

Look, BAttling Quix?

vs

Ruggz

personals= Both
punches= Ruggz
flow=Both
wordplay=Q
enjoyment=Both
multis=Q
structure=Both

I quoted my favorite bars above. As much as i hate to give it to Q World Play is what gave him the lead. overall this was a drop ass battle. Ruggz you started off a bit soft but by the closer..shit the closer actually had me ROFLing cuz i clicked on the link. this is by no means a blow out i had to read it bout 4 times before i could choose.

v/ Q
it dont gotta be summer for me to come up north with da birds~Murda for bricks
or Murda by numbers WHEN i Point the 1-2 gauges tre' or fo-five at ya six
- me
AKA Tito Fairbanks
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

5-3 Quix

close and update

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year

Return to “Closed Text Battles”