Omni VS Murk McNasty (Murk wins 4-1)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Omni VS Murk McNasty (Murk wins 4-1)

Post by Omnie »

4 Bars
House Rules
Due Whenever...

Let's get it...

Check...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Re: Omni VS Murk McNasty

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Check check check...

-- Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 pm --

Man this is hardly a contest, you can get bodied with the rest
Only time I see "OMNI" flow "all over the place" is when this shotty hits ya chest/

Your spits are 'rocky' at its best, I gotta 'STALL ONE' match for a battle with this dude?
The shit you breed is "BULLSHIT" homie, and I'm not talking mixing a "bull"dog with a "shit"zu/

You can get hit with fists too, not just punchlines, though you devour em like its lunch time
The fact your wack ass still hangs around this site makes me think its the re-birth of crunch time/
(ThatSexyDude is Crunch Time - http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/murk- ... 18498.html)

You should be like fuck rhymes, rap, and punches, cause your lyrical jabs are poorly traded
Bars of steel? That can't be true when you're named after some company with plastics incorporated!!!
http://www.omnithermoplastics.com/
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Omnie
Elite Freestyler

Post by Omnie »

Fantastic 4 bars, so my lines'll burn ya with-flames-on 'til the-pain's-gone...
Plus, the lines you punch-with,-feminine so I'm crunchin'-M&M's and I aint talking 'bout a lil-wayne-song*

Actin' like you the-shit-merv, fact is you look like a-sick-perv, problem?...I masticate-all-the-beef
For real, ya need work to eMCee, so the only reason Murk's Nasty is cuz he Masterbates-Constantly**

Everyone-look, the verses-of-Murk are the Kuhler-of-durt, ya rah(raw)styles-shitty-to-me
This aint ya site, so quit being a brown-noser, actin' like you com,-poser, and I don't mean just any-symphony***

Omni's not going on that Murk'd-list ya twerp-bitch, with shit on ya face..how ya gonna act dignified?
Pussy, it's dicks-you-ride that vote on your weakest-rhymes...but check it, next is 13 & 5!!!****...

...BOOM!!!

Sorry, I can't post pics or links but...
*song=stunting like my daddy=lil wayne saying, "show me my opponent" while eating M&M's
**check pic on Murk VS Moe battle
***http://www.rahstyles.com/introduction-h ... -site.html <---check site and you'll understand/comPLEXITY,-poser...get it???
****check pic on Murk VS Quix battle or VS Catch22
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Post by MesaR »

I've gotta give my vote to OMNI.. weak battle though.

Your spits are 'rocky' at its best, I gotta 'STALL ONE' match for a battle with this dude?
The shit you breed is "BULLSHIT" homie, and I'm not talking mixing a "bull"dog with a "shit"zu/

That is one of the most played lines i know, you're first bar and last bar were you're best. your concepts were not that great but your punches need some working on, from seeing them bars..

Omni's not going on that Murk'd-list ya twerp-bitch, with shit on ya face..how ya gonna act dignified?
Pussy, it's dicks-you-ride that vote on your weakest-rhymes...but check it, next is 13 & 5!!!****.

Another played line, anything to do with someones win/loss record has to be hell dope and clever for it to actually have any sort of effect imo..

You're multis need working on too, but there not to bad i thought you had a better verse and structure to your punchlines that's why you get my vote..

Keep posting guys.

..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Punches - Murk
Multies - Tie
Flow - Murk
VOte - Murk

Murk - Seen you come harder. Good enough for the win but still under par from what I've seen you spit. 2 Universal punches and then 2 direct. I liked the crunchtime punch the best, even though it didn't really get at Omni

Omni - You had a nice opportunity here. I thought you had good ideas (attacking his name and his advancement on the sites) but just wasn't worded effectively.

Decent battle
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16

Post by Riggz »

Murk:
Man this is hardly a contest, you can get bodied with the rest
Only time I see "OMNI" flow "all over the place" is when this shotty hits ya chest/
(3 Multies kept this alive)

(2.5 played concept)
You can get hit with fists too, not just punchlines, though you devour em like its lunch time
The fact your wack ass still hangs around this site makes me think its the re-birth of crunch time/
(3.5 nice personal.. funny)

You should be like fuck rhymes, rap, and punches, cause your lyrical jabs are poorly traded
Bars of steel? That can't be true when you're named after some company with plastics incorporated!!!
(3 nice punch, flow was off)

OMNI:
Fantastic 4 bars, so my lines'll burn ya with-flames-on 'til the-pain's-gone...
Plus, the lines you punch-with,-feminine so I'm crunchin'-M&M's and I aint talking 'bout a lil-wayne-song*
(3 nice opener, little stretched)
Actin' like you the-shit-merv, fact is you look like a-sick-perv, problem?...I masticate-all-the-beef
For real, ya need work to eMCee, so the only reason Murk's Nasty is cuz he Masterbates-Constantly**
(2.5 Bar is way too stretched and weak punch)
Everyone-look, the verses-of-Murk are the Kuhler-of-durt, ya rah(raw)styles-shitty-to-me
This aint ya site, so quit being a brown-noser, actin' like you com,-poser, and I don't mean just any-symphony***
(2.5 I don’t mean just any symphony??? What?)
Pussy, it's dicks-you-ride that vote on your weakest-rhymes...but check it, next is 13 & 5!!!****...
(2.5 As Seq stated referring to record stats is a played concept unless you come with something tight not just referencing it as the next W or L)

Tally – Murk: 12/20 Omni: 10.5/20
Vote = Murk
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Omnie
Elite Freestyler

Post by Omnie »

A 'composer' of 'symphonies'...hello?
Appreciate the votes though guys...1-1

Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16

Post by Riggz »

I got that Omni, what i'm saying is the punch could've been clearer.. like "...actin' like you com,-poser without any symphony"...
Stating the words "and I don't mean just" seems out of place in the punch. Sometimes it's a few words that change the whole meaning of a sentence.
G/L with the rest of the votes though.
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Omnie
Elite Freestyler

Post by Omnie »

I see said the blind man to his deaf son...
Thanks for the feed, I'm still learning how to tighten up the bars...let the voting continue...

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

2-1 uppin 4 votes
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
The Man
All Whitey Then
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by The Man »

Overall I think this was an ok battle, I think both had a few lines that weren't the greatest, but rhyme wise I gotta give it to Omni, personal wise both had a few, Omni had more but his closer was weak, Murk had a decent closer so that's a tie. Punches were a tie too, damn, so, overall I'm gonna have to give this vote to Murk, if Omni had a better closer I think he could of had it.

Vote - Nasty Ass
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

3-1 uppin' fo votes
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

Murk took this easily, though ur verse needs help...
too simple punches man. i know u can come harder that talkin bout shotguns and bulldogs..lol but u had enough power to beat Omni...

Omni, i dunno wtf u were thinkin with that verse. it wasnt good. multis were off, punches were bad... too simple as well.. u gotta dig for more personal nameplays... really brainstorm some witty shit and not just the first thing that comes to ur mind..

overall vote: Murk
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Thread closed and records updated.