Colossus vs Quix (BATTLE CONCLUDED AS A TIE)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: Colossus vs Quix

Post by Kau the Lion »

Omega Bill wrote:I cant stop laughing at what people are considering 3/5 and 4/5 bars now.
5/5 - Pretty much a perfect bar. Had a good, creative punch and include wordplay and some type of personal, whether it be a name flip or something else. Also had a good flow and some mutlies.

4/5 - This is a good bar that lacked in one area or a another. Had a good punch but wasn't personal or creative enough. Perhaps didn't display enough rhyme skill with flow or multies.

3/5 - This is an average bar (3 out of 5 is dead center) and probably lacked in more than one way but had a few decent elements to it. Perhaps it had a decent wordplay but didn't attack the opponent personally enough or vice versa. Was likely lacking in rhyming skill.

2/5 - This is a bad bar. It likely lacked a punch in any form. Had no more than one decent element to it. A decent multie or a failed attempt at a personal or wordplay.

1/5 - This is a terrible bar that had nothing redeeming about it at all.

I don't give 0's.

Is that enough of an explanation for you? When you're done laughing let me know if that doesn't match up with my vote.

I'm glad the same fucking people have enough time to bitch about voting despite not finding any time in the last two weeks to cast one themselves. As soon as the battle is over all the cry babies come out of the woodwork. "These are shitty votes!" "No one knows how to vote around here!" "Hate vote!" Vote or shut the fuck up.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

I'M COOL with that Murk, but if i win in the rteposted battle i should get the W!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Colossus
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 2

Post by Colossus »

Uhmm I respect Quix so we can scratch this battle. I technically could be a dick and take the win since that's what the rules say are true. I'm not mother Teresa and I'm not going to have this reposted knowing I'll lose. Since Quix "doesn't care about texting and is going to retire blah blah blah" he shouldn't mind.

To summarize, I agree Quix took this but that's not what the voters decided and fuck you if you want me to take an L because you didn't vote sooner.
~The Champ Must Demand Greatness From Himself Or Be Another Contender~
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

umm, right ... but you even agreed there was some shady votes ... so don't be a hipocrit now that your gonna get the "Lose" you should of got originally.

repost this shit!

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Colossus
Rhyme Master

Post by Colossus »

Shady votes? No shady votes are ones that shouldn't count.
We call these bad votes. They happen all the time.
I just happened to get 5 of them before rational people stepped in.
Murk was one of the people who voted for me so he shouldn't even have a say in this. His hate vote clearly had the intended affect. Now for the "repost". You want me to have a heart of gold and take an L in a battle I won according to the rules? Nahh I'm good. Just scratch it and we'll forget so many people are morons and I got a vote for a verse that bad.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

hahaa, right w/e ^

but my point was, without those "BAd votes" you would have never got the undeserved Win anyway. soooo, a heart of gold isn't neccesary. lol

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Colossus
Rhyme Master

Post by Colossus »

Okay well late hind sight biased votes are worth less than bad votes.
People get bad votes all the time but in this case, a rookie vs a guy with 80+ battles, vets take up for you and think I'm gonna have the rules bent for an L.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Colossus wrote:Murk was one of the people who voted for me so he shouldn't even have a say in this. His hate vote clearly had the intended affect.

First of all, how do you figure my vote was a hate vote? I'm just curious to your answer on this... Second, the last part of that same sentence basically says that you think my vote had the intended 'affect', which to me seems like you think people voted for you 'based' on my vote... IF that's the case, then this should be reposted just for that reason, and YOU the opponent are saying this, which would agree to that statement.

If I'm readint that wrong, then I would like you to explain what you meant by that statement.

Furthermore, the fact of the matter stands that I DO have a say in this, because I'm the moderator of this forum, and I'm simply trying to be fair to everyone involved. However, after all of this shit, I feel like closing this thread, letting you get the W that you are saying you don't deserve
To summarize, I agree Quix took this
and going about my merry way. I'm here to try to help solve some of the problems on this site, not create more. From now on, I will not handle a situation in this manner. I have learned my lesson on this one.

That being said, it seems you both want this to just be a 'scrapped' battle, which I'm taking it you mean to just close it and maybe count it as a tie, or not count it at all.

I'm damned if I do try to be fair, damned if I don't, so here's the deal. If neither one of you can agree on something by the time I'm finished today, then I'll make the decision myself.

Oh, Colossus, according to the rules of the battle forum, just FYI, ANY person in a battle thats feels they lost due to hate votes/poor votes and so on, are allowed to bring the battle thr3ead to an admin or a mod's attention, and technically they abttle would be re-opened exactly as I stated above, without all the other votes and free posts included into the thread. I'm just going by the rules that were placed before I even came to this site, and I'm going to honor my position and the fairness of everyone involved with anything to do with this site. Period.

And no, that wasn't a rant. That was an explaination.

Good day gentlemen. I'm sure by the end of this evening, this will be cleared up and tomorrow eveyrone can move on, if they havent already.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Colossus
Rhyme Master

Post by Colossus »

I said hate vote because Quix hate votes you. That's all. Not a personal attack just I've had a rough day. You're of the few people on here I've conversed with.

That's a stupid rule when it can be taken advantage of. All issues with this battle aside.

I want a scrap. The most reasonable stance.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Fair enough. Why dont you guys just have a round two, with feeding off of these verses allowed, and we can actually have a winner this time. Post in your rules that you want NO ONE under 100 posts to vote also, since that seems to have weight on the matter.

Like I said, I wasnt trying to rant or rave, but I want to be the fairest person on the site.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Closed Text Battles”