Murk McNasty vz. ER215 (Murk Wins 5-2)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Murk McNasty vz. ER215 (Murk Wins 5-2)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

6 bars, house rules, explained votes 24 hour deadline after the check in... I think thats about it...

OH, ER dont forget to post your vote link... Ill post mine before I put my verse up...

Consider this my chiggity check homie...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Re: Murk McNasty vz. ER215

Post by ER215 »

checkin in

Don't know how to post links from my phone...

So I hope this is good... I voted on:

Omega Bill VS Quix (Please see all the birchin by Bill... Lol)

Murk McNasty VS Catch22 (which just got closed up)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Yeah, thats fine, as long as you have something to show you voted... My verse will be up tonight at the latest, so post up whenever you want to bro.

-- Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:49 am --

Ayo...

Ima let a little bit of LIGHT SURFACE, black this dude's name out for the RIGHT PURPOSE
Putting your pic above this post the only way you could EVER look down at one of MY VERSES!!!

MY PURPOSE is to OFF YA, expose this clone tryin to 'PLAY GREEN' LIKE GOLFERS
Why this dude think he's even competition lookin like a JAY-Z IMPOSTER?!?!?

You better knock that SHIT OFF, Im reading ya SIG, THAT SHITS WRONG
Wouldnt a bitch be afraid to get devoured by those BIG ASS LIPS, DAWG?!?!

You be like gimme a KISS, "NAH"... You probably get shot down like WAR PILOTS
You a long way from 215, 'eat something for a change' and get off that 'POOR DIET'!!!

Just give up brah, losing to Leeroi should be telling you SOMETHING
And beating Haz? Thats like losing your virginity, everyone's DONE IT!!!!

Lookin like you been huffin LYSOL, probably tried eatin MYDOL to get HIGH, DAWG
Who knows what the fuck you been sniffin up with those nostrils bigger than your EYEBALLS!!!!

*** the play Green bar is in reference to ER battling him a second time in only his thrid battle on this site.

:violin:
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ER215
Rhyme Master
Wins: 9
Losses: 9

Post by ER215 »

Oh shit... Somebody posted before me... Bout fukn time....

Shoot me a fair one? Who still says that shit?, you gotta be like 12 Doesn't illest have an age limit?/
Murk you on your own turf you asked for me u stupid shit, Eat this dude alive I ordered a McNasty #6/
You a moderator man this gotta be a fukn joke, when I saw that shit my comp just completely froze/ 
Called me by name so I guess u got some verses wrote, even PMed me for a couple lines that said you wanna quote/
So CAPS LOCK and bold your shit so we can see your punches, wit your pre-written verses you definition of a chump bitch/
Imma turn the ropes so this faggot here can jump in, then rap it round his throat so y'all can see he hung in/
Called me out then took days to set the battle up, I guess your shit wasn't ready or your past days u had it rough/ 
I feel like ur pop giving beatings "You had enough?", I ask niggas were they feelin Murk they like "Ummm... Not too much."/
This a fukn tragedy you don't have want it takes, you kit kat on the bars and imma bout to make you break/
Your flows not Nasty it's just so outta taste, and my avatars the only way you'll gaze upon a great/ 
Makin Ugly Ryhmes Killin rap within this time, McBelieving you're the best wit them Nasty fukn lines/ 
I'm defyin all the odds killin every other line, I'm just breezing through this win (wind) u just tryna hear the chime/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
All my girls be model hot/ Yea your girl she probably not....
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

Flow: Tie, i could stay with both and liked how both were written

Personals: ER, just seemed every bar was directed towards murk when murk's some bars you could use for any1

Muli's: Tie, wasnt alot in either verses

Creativity: Tie

Wordplay: ER, self explanatory

name-play: Tie

punches: Murk, I just liked his better lol

I liked the verses... i dont vote much but to me this was a good battle... my favorite bar was
"Just give up brah, losing to Leeroi should be telling you SOMETHING
And beating Haz? Thats like losing your virginity, everyone's DONE IT!!!!"
this was funny..

But i think over all ER came on top with this.. When i was reading his verse i could just picture him battling on youtube lol...
His verse seemed more "Battlish" if that makes since..

Vote: ER
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Ima let a little bit of LIGHT SURFACE, black this dude's name out for the RIGHT PURPOSE
Putting your pic above this post the only way you could EVER look down at one of MY VERSES!!!

Good opener.

Don't think he looks like Jay-Z. More Kid Cudi esque if you ask me, so I didn't like this bar.

Didnt like this bar.

You a long way from 215, 'eat something for a change' and get off that 'POOR DIET'!!!

Nice

Nice

Who knows what the fuck you been sniffin up with those nostrils bigger than your EYEBALLS!!!!

Decent personal. Wasn't full feeling it though.

ER:
Shoot me a fair one? Who still says that shit?, you gotta be like 12 Doesn't illest have an age limit?/
Murk you on your own turf you asked for me u stupid shit, Eat this dude alive I ordered a McNasty #6/

Decent opener. I can see where it can connect hearing it spit

You a moderator man this gotta be a fukn joke, when I saw that shit my comp just completely froze/
Called me by name so I guess u got some verses wrote, even PMed me for a couple lines that said you wanna quote/

Nice

So CAPS LOCK and bold your shit so we can see your punches, wit your pre-written verses you definition of a chump bitch/
Imma turn the ropes so this faggot here can jump in, then rap it round his throat so y'all can see he hung in/

Decent

Called me out then took days to set the battle up, I guess your shit wasn't ready or your past days u had it rough/
I feel like ur pop giving beatings "You had enough?", I ask niggas were they feelin Murk they like "Ummm... Not too much."/

Haha. This line would work better in a live battle but was still decent.

This a fukn tragedy you don't have want it takes, you kit kat on the bars and imma bout to make you break/
Your flows not Nasty it's just so outta taste, and my avatars the only way you'll gaze upon a great/

Decent.

Makin Ugly Ryhmes Killin rap within this time, McBelieving you're the best wit them Nasty fukn lines/
I'm defyin all the odds killin every other line, I'm just breezing through this win (wind) u just tryna hear the chime/

Decent, but not really hard hitting.

Overall: Murk

E.R. - You've improved quite a bit and your flow is always on point. But I really would advise you more directly attack your opponent. I saw very little personal attacks on Murk. You came hard but it seems as if your style is more tailored to spitting it in person and getting crowd reactions. Your bars are nice if it was a live battle so people can react to your shit but in a text battle it just isn't as hard hitting as it could be.
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

murk had some better flow in this battle. enjoyed most of his lines. some were a bit simple but that poor diet line was dope.so was the opener, shit was nice. some of the shit had me laughing. overall it was a decent verse.

ER has improved for sure but still kind of doing the shit i was talking about earlier. it seems your more of one of those "real talk" rappers. like you throwing out observations. to me you should try working in some more wordplay with your punches so you can make them hit harder. your right there but you gotta get that extra push to get the edge and deliver that punch.

i gave this one to murk
Predator X
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 0

Post by Predator X »

Pretty damn close, I had to re read.

Liked that as an opener

It was cool but looked like ya were just tryin to fit in the rhyme, there wasn't much of a setup it was random

Not bad good idea but with it you coulda made the punch stronger

Not bad in itself but it didn't really hit the dude

What about priests? haha, was aight

Strong closer

----------------

Another good opener

Looked like filler to me but I could be wrong

Looked like more filler, I seen the personals but nah

Tight flow, punchline was pretty basic but aight

Creative and nice with it up until 'and my avatars...' imo ya shoulda had a punch upto par with the rest of the bar

Good wordplay, another strong closer

Shit now that I've broken it down it's easier to see that ER won this. He didn't come as personal but he brought more heat to his verse. Murk did come personal but those specific punches didn't hit as much to me. With consistency, less basic lines and better execution overall - ER gets my vote. Good battle though guys it was a toughie to decide on.
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

Honestly This Battle Was Pretty Forced. Both Parties Have An Amount of Work TO Do On Flow, But For What it Was..

Personals Both
Punches McNastee
Flow ER (Slightly)

Vote: McNastee

McNastee is Always Gonna Win With Battle Punches Like This,
Great Execution in Punches, He Won Cuz He Used Them Effectively
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

I think the way ER structures his bars can sometimes sabotage his punches, if you stretch you lose impact. Murk's verse came out a lot cleaner and simpler, a lot of ER's shit looks like it would work better if he was rapping it out loud, but when I read text I can't predict ur tone of voice and other essentials like when u take breaths etc.

I think u both came pretty even with the personals but Murk's verse in general was more comedic and easier to follow.

Vote - Murk.

-- Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 pm --

5-3 Murk wins closed & updated etc.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

5-2 thread closed and records updated