Omega Bill vs iRap (Bill Wins 3-0 K.O.)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Omega Bill vs iRap (Bill Wins 3-0 K.O.)

Post by Omega Bill »

8 lines
House Rules

Good luck.

-- 26 Sep 2010 00:04 --

Look at his pro pic, thinking he so sick flexin his shouldas n neck nobody fears you though
Faggot, I was taken them pics in my teens looked bigger than u n that was 3 years ago!

Face the facts ya dead, misplace ya tracks with red, he look like a snitch in the burbs got the backs of feds
No one believes you gettin stacks of bread, cuz IRap only 'shine' if I took some turtle wax to ya head!

See this white fag droppin nigga a lot, make this ignorance stop, he looks like he could overtake Himlers spot
You aint fit with glocks, get hit with shots, attacked from all angles, now this Neo-Nazi gettin the treatment Hitler got!

Stop with the n drops, theres more words to be told, no shirt thinks hes bold, Ill have em swallow hands
No one round here will follow fam, Ill hollow man, cuz this kid look like a bitch mix of Stone Cold n Hallohan!
iRap
Rookie
Losses: 2

Re: Omega Bill vs iRap

Post by iRap »

go head. SAY THAT IM WEAK!!! nigga you aint BANGIN WITH ME [fight?] im LeBron James... i go STRAIT TO THA HEAT

2 in ya FACE THAN I FLEE, takin ya CHAIN ND YA SNEAKS dog we PLAYIN FA KEEPS.. [fuck ya girl with my gun] guess im AIMIN TO PLEASE

you wanna know how a THUGS BREAD... if im UPSET it aint a 'scary illusion' ta DUMP LEAD at ya 'family reunion' til everybody you LOVES DEAD!!!

then call ya SLUT NEXT.. like JUST HEAD. she got her 'mind on my dick' while you 'buyin her shit' FUCK SEX!? is it worth the [aids umma get] to see you [raisin my kid] UMM YES!!

thats ya girls shirt.. GET YERS BACK.. hel be "feelin his death" when i put the "steel to his head" like a PITSBURG HAT..

dog you BLOW, IMMA KILL IT.. i already KNOW IM THE ILLEST rich? how if ya [phones got a image] but its ALL OUTA MINUTES!!

FuCk HiDe'N!? ill LEAVE THE GUN FOR COPS TO FIND!!! like i NEED ANOTHER HOMICIDE, for my STREET IM FUCKIN DOWN TO RIDE make HEATERz BUST LIKE COLUMBINE!!

its easy to get this BITCH JUMPED.. ill switch guns and explodes til he LIFTS UP, treat it like its [lazer tron] the only way hes [bangin arms] is a FIST PUMP!!
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

real quick, this was a good battle, short sweet and to the point, bill seemed prepared for this one, iRap quick with the keys,

personals: bill (personal in every bar, whereas iRap seemed more universal)
punches: bill( those hitler and stone cold bars were nice)
flow: iRap (bill u had some slip ups on the rhymescheme)

vote:bill

definitely entertained me with this battle
iRap
Rookie
Losses: 2

Post by iRap »

cmon.
Lol_Munteskue
Novice
Wins: 1
Losses: 4

Post by Lol_Munteskue »

its not that you not good, iRAP, its just that every1 use to a much diff style of battling on here then you prolly are.

flow- iRAP
personals- bill
punches- bill

vote- bill

not to discourage, but you gotta get specific with shit otherwise ppl are gonna overlook your talent
Predator X
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 0

Post by Predator X »

Bill was the only one with a battle verse iRap ya got skills no doubt but Bill's verse was comin straight at you personally whereas what you dropped coulda been used against any dude on the site. No hate man I think if ya came personal you coulda had this one in the bag.

I'ma agree with the others with the cats, Bill gets my vote. Peace.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

3-0 K.O.

-Closed and Updated-

Return to “Closed Text Battles”