iRap Vs Haz

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

iRap Vs Haz

Post by FlipSide »

8 Bars
24 Hrs
House Rules
If Any Delays Say So.........
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
iRap
Rookie
Losses: 2

Re: iRap Vs Haz

Post by iRap »

ill battle anyone!! its an OPEN CALL, i win cuz i KNOW HIS FLAWS. if you think this POSERS HARD? you should see me with NO REGAURD steppin on the SOAKEN GAWS of blood purin out his BROKEN JAW!!!
look how hes ;dressed bitch; he looks like the ;fresh prince; when OPRAH CALLED, im SO APPAULED, how hes the FAKEST THUG.. he cant TAKE A PUNCH. we have all the time to TAKE HIS STUFF cuz hes ;fakin; not WAKIN UP!!
look Haz.. ILL PROVAIL, withOUT NO HELP.. said he wanted to COP THEN SELL but when he seen the bag was short he claimed he FORGOT HIS SCALE!! only time he DROPPED A SHELL... is when hes at TACO BELL!!!
im so far PAST HIM.. how im "smashin" this FAT KID.. turned Haz to a HAZ BEEN!!! this KID IS A JOKE.. a MILLION OR MO?? thats a dollar for every kid that WITNESSED HIM BROKE.. you couldnt get a ;bitch wet; if you LIVED ON A BOAT that was HIT BY THE MOST powerfull WHIP ON THE COAST.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

i'll put him to shame this crazy fuckers the Pussy now
Look at um.. Imagine Kane Had a Baby Brother with Bushy Brows

He couldn't bring Suspense as a Fed,Dissing? Hes venting Instead
This Is My Stadium I'm 'Engraved In The Dome' Like the Dents On ya Head

Dudes Tried To baby him & Pack a rattle He won't snake a Win
I didn't even ask To battle this Fruit his chin Looks like Half a Apple

Everyones like Haz is fast calling it probably hes Stalling hes Sloppy
This cats Headed for Big Ego when his Neck Is to Small for His Body

Just so Its Cleared up I notice your flexing ya shoulders you Queer fuck
Thats some weird stuff Next we'll See you in a sig with a beergut gripping deer nuts

Rich In Confidence Become Poor,This kids a Loser I bet Sons sore..
I would talk about his family but I'm Afraid i'd Wake with Swastika's on my Front Door

Dude is sitting scared come to me like haz Lets beef! ( Missing peers
My Blade should be shifting fear i'd Skin his Head though Hitler is Dead & he Got Shit For Hair

Face it you're shitty with working this sissy's lips twerking
I'm Smirking every1 needs Eye Wrap Cause Your One Hideous Person
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

decent battle

personals: Haz
Punches: Haz (other than that taco bell line it was mostly just impressive flows)
Flow: iRap

vote:haz

honestly i enjoyed reading iRap's verse more, haz u kinda fell off after that first amazing bar, n picked up towards the end, nice nameplay with the eye wrap btw, that first bar was killer though, overall iRap was more consistent but lacked the personals and punches to actually win this, fancy flowin can only get u so far, u need to conquer one of the other categories too, good battle though
ThatSexyDude
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by ThatSexyDude »

Vote Haz

Haz Came Lil Bit More Creative,haz Punches and Metas is what Killed Irap, irap had better flow thou..that taco bell line was the harder line in yo verse
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!
Wins: 6
Losses: 1

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

Flow had to go iRap for all his rhymes and stuff it made it really flowy if thats a word :)
Then I would say the personals and punchlines went in Haz favore because he had almost a personal per line and punches were all in there which he took pretty easy.

There really was some good rhymes in both lines I think the battle was good, iRap had some really good multies and he deserves respect for that if you ask me, I liked it!

Haz came with enough stuff to win the battle and he had the chance to rip on the way the other boy looked. Advantage taken boo boo! He did good but i felt he held back on some good stuff to, with all that said

Haz gets a vote from me!
2 Essentials: Stilettos & Ruger SR9
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

3-0 KO

Closed and Updated.

Return to “Closed Text Battles”