Murk vz. ThatSexyDude

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Murk vz. ThatSexyDude

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

6 bars/ 12 lines house rules

Posted before midnight Sunday night/Monday morning due to my work schedule and I fuck bitches lol.

-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 pm --

This is my check in.

Edited to post my link-

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/omega ... ml#p150932
Last edited by Kuhlerblynd on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ThatSexyDude
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Re: Murk vz. ThatSexyDude

Post by ThatSexyDude »

check

and i fuck bitches too
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Fuck the weekend, Im bored.

Beat him till this punk-twitches, goes to women and begs for hugs-kisses
Bars lift like I love-fitness, while this dude trying to convice me that he fucks-bitches!?!*

Queer, Im the type to chuck-kittens, throw pussy-then-out, Im like when cush-be-in-town
Crunchtime the dude in lunchlines get hit wit punchlines screamin "I'M SICK OF YOU GUYS THAT PUSH-ME-AROUND"**

Throw you back-in-streets, heard you were back packing-heat, not pistols faggot, please... (lol)
This aint some fuckin marathon I'm runnin, so why keep trying to get on track-with-me?!?***

This is classic-speech that shatters-teeth, after this, you gonna hate-me-you-fucker
Cant aim-from-ya-bunker, cuz you got beat by an Ill Bitch like abusive moms throwing babies-in-dumpsters!!!

No shots meant at Ill Bitch by that line

My punches cave-in-domes, lil guy you realize your should be placed-with-gnomes
Im up here brah, while you couldnt be ill minded if you were conceived in a rapists-home!!!!

No shots meant at I.M.C.

You dont want to tussle-man, you cant hustle-grands where your muscles-stand
This fuck couldnt get with a perry, hook, or jab if he was fuckin Russell Brand!!!

Its over...

* read his post before my drop... It just seemed to me he was trying to convince me he actually gets girls and shit when he's practically ALWAYS online

** he is formerly known as Crunchtime

*** dude is always asking me when/if my audio is going yet because he really likes one of the beats I have rights to and wants to drop a verse on the track

(edited once for misspelling)
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ThatSexyDude
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ThatSexyDude »

Murk McNasty wrote:6 bars/ 12 lines house rules

Posted before midnight Sunday night/Monday morning due to my work schedule and I fuck bitches lol.

-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 pm --

This is my check in.

Edited to post my link-

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/omega ... ml#p150932

My Lyrics made out of metal, so Ur "NOT RIPPIN MY SHIT", U and a girl under a mistletoe but ur NOT GETTING A KISS?, ur worse then a farmer in a birdless community cause ur NOT GETTIN A CHICK..
i suggest u STOP LICKIN MY DICK, cause i hate u like SNITCHES AND COPS FUU.. how u workin and fuckin this week, when u aint got no job or BITCHES TO TALK TO??, i'm vicious and raw tooo,
listen, your ugly and u can NEVA CHANGE THAT, you showed me tracks that wasnt your's, so i BET YA CANT RAP. i aint getting hoes cause i'm like ya dad, going for the dough except he left u and NEVA CAME BACK//
i'll GET YA BRAIN CRACKED, u frontin? well now its TIME TO GO BACK, yes i wanna COLLAB but wit the GUY YOU TRY TO POSE AS!!!
even if u asked for an autograph nobody we SIGN YO HOE ASS..
u LIKE TO BLOW SACKS, no wonder u FLOWIN WEAK, i aint rappin in alaska but i got COLDEST SPEACH., you're first girlfriend was an internet girlfriend, and you bought plane tickets To GO AND SEE,
then the bitch dumped u like a FAGGIT DOG, you aint got no girl now, so your back to JACKIN OFFF.. you like a traveler with no map cause u lost, but you still got the same compass to direct you back to ur TRAGIC LOSS//(get it?)
-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:18 pm --

uppin for votes
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I dont care about him flipping my verse. Everyone can still vote.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

I would normally break this down but i dont have the time right now.

murk had some nice punches in there, the flow a little hard to catch sometimes because of the style. but once i read the lines a couple times i picked up on it and it was fine. that track line was sick. you had some other punches in there that i felt you could have worded different maybe and they could of came out a little better but you rocked it mostly.

sexydude you had some lines in there bro but they werent really hard hitting punches. like talking to him about not lickin your dick prolly shouldnt be in there lol. the "dad" neva comin back line was like ehh. most of your punches didnt really go anywhere, they were leading up to something and there was no sting at the end. you had a good flow for the most part but just work on making those punches harder man.

i give this to murk, nice battle gentleman.
ThatSexyDude
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ThatSexyDude »

Wow haha, ... *Bites Donut*

upping for votes
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

sexydude lacked a lot of punches for your setups, u had some multis n shit but the flow was kinda lame, murk was more personal about it, and overall did more damage

personals:murk
punches:murk
flow:murk

vote:murk mcnasty
1 !LL B!tch
I'm !LL STUPID!!
Wins: 6
Losses: 1

Post by 1 !LL B!tch »

Bars lift like I love-fitness, while this dude trying to convice me that he fucks-bitches!?!*

2/5 lol the personal was funny, rhyme ok flow alright too

Queer, Im the type to chuck-kittens, throw pussy-then-out, Im like when cush-be-in-town
Crunchtime the dude in lunchlines get hit wit punchlines screamin "I'M SICK OF YOU GUYS THAT PUSH-ME-AROUND"**

3/5 that play was cute I give that a little higher score

Throw you back-in-streets, heard you were back packing-heat, not pistols faggot, please... (lol)
This aint some fuckin marathon I'm runnin, so why keep trying to get on track-with-me?!?***

2/5 first line was gross, but basic puns none much

This is classic-speech that shatters-teeth, after this, you gonna hate-me-you-fucker
Cant aim-from-ya-bunker, cuz you got beat by an Ill Bitch like abusive moms throwing babies-in-dumpsters!!!

3/5 I like the personal/punches good stuff here *I saw my name*

Im up here brah, while you couldnt be ill minded if you were conceived in a rapists-home!!!!

3/5 second line went really hard, creative punches did it in

This fuck couldnt get with a perry, hook, or jab if he was fuckin Russell Brand!!!

1/5 the close I was not feeling as much so scored low on this bar

Total = 14

My Lyrics made out of metal, so Ur "NOT RIPPIN MY SHIT", U and a girl under a mistletoe but ur NOT GETTING A KISS?, ur worse then a farmer in a birdless community cause ur NOT GETTIN A CHICK..

2/5 simple concepts but I liked the rhymes and jokes

i suggest u STOP LICKIN MY DICK, cause i hate u like SNITCHES AND COPS FUU.. how u workin and fuckin this week, when u aint got no job or BITCHES TO TALK TO??, i'm vicious and raw tooo,

1/5 The concepts were basically the same as bar one

listen, your ugly and u can NEVA CHANGE THAT, you showed me tracks that wasnt your's, so i BET YA CANT RAP. i aint getting hoes cause i'm like ya dad, going for the dough except he left u and NEVA CAME BACK//

2/5 Ouch, the first line was personal big time second line was just mean

i'll GET YA BRAIN CRACKED, u frontin? well now its TIME TO GO BACK, yes i wanna COLLAB but wit the GUY YOU TRY TO POSE AS!!!

3/5 The punch in the second line carried this bar, creative bar

u LIKE TO BLOW SACKS, no wonder u FLOWIN WEAK, i aint rappin in alaska but i got COLDEST SPEACH., you're first girlfriend was an internet girlfriend, and you bought plane tickets To GO AND SEE,

1/5 This bar just killed your score boo boo, nothing much here

then the bitch dumped u like a FAGGIT DOG, you aint got no girl now, so your back to JACKIN OFFF.. you like a traveler with no map cause u lost, but you still got the same compass to direct you back to ur TRAGIC LOSS//(get it?)

2/5 I get it but it did not harm much in this personal so you got it

Total = 11

Personals went to MURK, the boy hit him over and over
I would give the puchlines to MURK also because his were harder
Then flow was close when I look at it but Sexy went from long to short bars so MURK on this too

Murk gets my vote!
2 Essentials: Stilettos & Ruger SR9
Munteskue1
Novice
Losses: 1

Post by Munteskue1 »

3.5/5 Packed in a lot of wordplay. Decent ender/personal.
4/5 So, the beginning was kind of slow and fillerish but the punchline hit hard and made me laugh.
1.5/5 A point and a half for flow and rhyming. Lil Wayne and everyone else has done that wordplay about marathons. No personals. No real punches. Weak bar.
3/5 Props on continuing the rhyme scheming and pulling it off into a semi decent punch at the end.

2/5 Damn, I just didn't feel this at all.
3.5/5 Kind of obscure reference, but hard hitting nonetheless. Props.

17.5/30

ThatSexyDude

My Lyrics made out of metal, so Ur "NOT RIPPIN MY SHIT", U and a girl under a mistletoe but ur NOT GETTING A KISS? ur worse then a farmer in a birdless community cause ur NOT GETTIN A CHICK..
1/5 Hahahaha. Woah.
0/5 You complimented him, lied, and called yourself gay all in one bar. I want to give you 5 points for that, but unfortunately I have to judge off of different criteria.
0/5 Question: How does you not getting hoes have to do with his dad who left for the dough?
I'm gonna stop breaking this down.

Vote: Murk
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

1.5/5 A point and a half for flow and rhyming. Lil Wayne and everyone else has done that wordplay about marathons. No personals. No real punches. Weak bar.
It was a personal diss actually, if you would've read under my verse you would understand. No swaying here tho fam, the count is 4-0 KO.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
ThatSexyDude
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ThatSexyDude »

Murk McNasty wrote:
It was a personal diss actually, if you would've read under my verse you would understand. No swaying here tho fam, the count is 4-0 KO.

nahh its cool. shiit, got murk by the dude wit wolverine avy
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

K.O.

Closed and Updated.

Return to “Closed Text Battles”